Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why He Only Dates White Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why He Only Dates White Women (6297 Views)

Nigerian Women: Why Do You Mock God By Wearing White Women’s Hair? / Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates / My Defense: Does A 'cheap Girl' Mean A Lady Who Dates For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by bukatyne(f): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
thorpido:
From comments I have heard from guys who have dated white girls,I think this is true.
Black women are a lot more inhibited in bed.Black women started dropping the inhibition in just the last two decades.

We need to take it easy na

How is the typical black girl brought up sexually?

Besides guys would likely marry the Good ones and still mess around with the bad ones tongue

The OP is just full of nonsense.

There are different cultures in black So which one is he exactly talking about? (The stuff sounds like AAs sef )

Is he also ready to listen to What the 'black' women have to say about the men?

And is he referring to the same white girl whose marriage is said not to work (at least on NL )?

2 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by bukatyne(f): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
2CatWoman:
I got tired of "you can`t run my fingers through my hair...that will
mess it up".

How the hell do you run your fingers through black hair?

Anyway, I went ahead to read the whole article and it's just the usual list of black woman stereotypes that you see in all the movies

and there's no way a "fine and cultured black brother" would even engage in a conversation with such women let alone take them to "white

people" places.

You dey mind am?

Let a woman decide to keep her hair natural, you cannot run your hands through it or even pour water on it.

And Besides, anyone is free to marry How they like So I am not understanding the sold out part.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
dis thread isn't abt white pple's shitty accomplishments so shove it all up ur u know wat . i see they've got u on a leash huh . u'll soon be betrayed by ur allegiance cus at the end of the day white folks don't give a damn abt ur black as.s. smh at some black men, their low self-esteem n obsession with white folks who don't share the sentiment . work on ur inferiority complex , boy

blublahd:

yet they gave birth to men that invented the very thing you use to type?
Men that colonized ur black asse$?
Men which have the leading economies of the world?
Women who brought and enforced the mantra of feminism?
Men who did not think of polygamy as a result of their adequacy as a wife?
Madam take your time oh.

3 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
aflyingbird:
dis thread isn't abt white pple's shitty accomplishments so shove it all up ur u know wat . i see they've got u on a leash huh . u'll soon be betrayed by ur allegiance cus at the end of the day white folks don't give a damn abt ur black behind. smh at some black men, their low self-esteem n obsession with white folks who don't share the sentiment . work on ur inferiority complex, boy .

there goes the drama, rather than acting tactfully. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by babesife(f): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
She said it.

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
White women (in general) are just as dramatic, etc..

4 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by greatgod2012(f): 6:14am On Mar 30, 2015
@ op, the black women may have problems, but I think he has more problems. If he had these issues with all the black women he came across, then, something must be seriously wrong with him.

And besides, the same way he's claiming he can't date black women is the same way some men claims they can't date white women. Each to his own.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by zed7: 6:22am On Mar 30, 2015
Nigerian women are angels where AA women are. Too much drama with AA women. I agree with him.

1 Like

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by cococandy(f): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2015
babesife:
umm black women have issues? undecided let me think about that I am sure white guys feel the same way about white girls. If black men know how to threat black women it would have been different.

Actually white men don't talk trash about all white women. They know to refer the bad ones as bad and leave the good ones out of the generalization.

There's no race of men in this world that complain about their women as much as the black men.

In fact they complain about practically everything.
1) racism is the reason why they are still behind.
Even years after it has been abolished and folks have tried to move on, they still use it as excuse to stay down. Not saying it doesn't exist but it is not an excuse to be lazy and ambition-less. The same black women have surpassed them in education yet they keep complaining.

Now come to african scene. That one is something else grin
- be educated but not too educated.
- if you earn more you will be proud and not submissive -if you earn less you're a liability

-you want a sexless relationship until marriage. Nah. Who be mugu? -if you give in, you're trash and a hoe.

-they like real women but go gaga over Nicki minaj's fake ass and Beyoncé fake hair. Makes you wonder what they even understand real to be.
Since real girls don't even get a second glance from them in the first place.

There's no pleasing them.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by cococandy(f): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2015
thorpido:
From comments I have heard from guys who have dated white girls,I think this is true.
Black women are a lot more inhibited in bed.Black women started dropping the inhibition in just the last two decades.

Maybe black women would be less inhibited in bed if they weren't raise to be ashamed of their sexuality.
-A culture where virginity is still a prize and character doesn't matter. Where will the woman learn to be uninhibited?
-Where you can't freely talk about sex without feeling dirty.
-Where being a good girl is inversely proportional to how much sexual activity you've had.
-Where slut shaming is more rife than ever and a woman is made to feel dirtier than the same man she did the same thing with.

Black men should keep dreaming o.
You guys can't eat your cakes and have it back. tongue

If inhibition is bred into your women, you have no rights to compare them negatively to white ladies when it suits you but demand conservatism when it suits you.

Mixed signals.

Now before someone gets me wrong, I'm not saying the pseudo conservatism that we try to enforce on our women makes them better than white ladies morally or chastity wise.
It just makes them more pretentious.

8 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by babesife(f): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2015
cococandy:

Actually white men don't talk trash about all white women. They know to refer the bad ones as bad and leave the good ones out of the generalization.

There's no race of men in this world that complain about their women as much as the black men.

In fact they complain about practically everything.
1) racism is the reason why they are still behind.
Even years after it has been abolished and folks have tried to move on, they still use it as excuse to stay down. Not saying it doesn't exist but it is not an excuse to be lazy and ambition-less. The same black women have surpassed them in education yet they keep complaining.

Now come to african scene. That one is something else grin
- be educated but not too educated.
- if you earn more you will be proud and not submissive -if you earn less you're a liability

-you want a sexless relationship until marriage. Nah. Who be mugu? -if you give in, you're trash and a hoe.

-they like real women but go gaga over Nicki minaj's fake ass and Beyoncé fake hair. Makes you wonder what they even understand real to be.
Since real girls don't even get a second glance from them in the first place.

There's no pleasing them.

I never knew beyoncé hair was fake since she is mix. Not all women are good and not all women are bad guys that says black women are this and that they just haven't met the good ones.
Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by thorpido(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2015
cococandy:

Maybe black women would be less inhibited in bed if they weren't raise to be ashamed of their sexuality.
-A culture where virginity is still a prize and character doesn't matter. Where will the woman learn to be uninhibited?
-Where being a good girl is inversely proportional to how much sexual activity you've had.
-Where slut shaming is more rife than ever and a woman is made to feel dirtier than the same man she did the same thing with.

If inhibition is bred into your women, you have no rights to compare them negatively to white ladies when it suits you but demand conservatism when it suits you.

Mixed signals.

Now before someone gets me wrong, I'm not saying the pseudo conservatism that we try to enforce on our women makes them better than white ladies morally or chastity wise.
The inhibition in black women obviously came from cultural practices and the environment but before you put the blame only on men,I want you to know women also have a hand in it.
Female genital mutilation is championed by women for instance.

1 Like

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by cococandy(f): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2015
thorpido:
The inhibition in black women obviously came from cultural practices and the environment but before you put the blame only on men,I want you to know women also have a hand in it.
Female genital mutilation is championed by women for instance.
I even blame the women more jare.

1 Like

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by cococandy(f): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2015
babesife:
I never knew beyoncé hair was fake since she is mix. Not all women are good and not all women are bad guys that says black women are this and that they just haven't met the good ones.

They meet the good ones all the time. Just that those ones don't catch their eyes.
The flashy fake hair big bootyy ones get all the attention from them. grin

Then they start disturbing us with their tears when they didn't find mother Theresa living in Ashanti's body.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by thorpido(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2015
babesife:
The Op is speaking about AA women and he must obviously be dealing with the ghetto girls and is generalising with all black women.
He can't be talking about the educated and well exposed black women.
Some black women are bad but some white women too have bad attitudes.

5 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2015
cococandy:

Mixed signals.

Such a good point. You're awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by cococandy(f): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Rainess:

Such a good point. You're awesome.
kiss
Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by cococandy(f): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Same black guys that will hardly go down on you want you be wild like white babes in bed.
They should ask white guys how they do it grin

4 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by kliq(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you dey mind the wimp grin

Black women and their 99 problems embarassed
Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2015
All these race wahala.
The sooner black women open their minds and hearts to other races,the better.No need for any loyalty as the world is a global village.
my main interest is the inhibition thing..

How can a person be uninhibited when from day one you are told to 'keep your virginity for your husband'..' if a man looks at you,you become pregnant'..

Where body count is a big issue as in you slept with 3 men?? what a slut.Says a man who is uber promiscuous.
A female mast urbating Abomination!! Harlot,lesbian.
Having se x? Harlot..
And then also the shaming of a man who is se xually chaste to giving credence to the myth that a man is sharpening his se xual skills by sleeping around is doing you a favour. It never really ends.
How then can a person form tiger in bed since she's supposed to act holy??If you say,touch it like this,' haaa!!! where did you learn this one,slut!
Where's the opportunity to ask about s ex when you are made to feel like a LovePeddler for even mentioning it? When s ex is made to seem dirty,to be done under covers..

When p orn is the place to get an education instead of clear cut discussions.

I was also tricked into saving the virginity thing..chai!Wearing it like some sort of badge like it would save me a place in heaven.lai laii!! I now married a man who didn't send virgin or no virgin.He wasn't interested in body count too so why the heck did I not explore??

I think women should get to know their bodies.The worst thing that can happen is getting married to someone who can't even give you a decent or gasm.Your own don kpai be that. What percentage of nigerian women can actually say they know what a mind numbing or gasm is.Heck,how many have or gasms..Abi na just to scream kalamashaka to soothe his ego.How many men know how to lay it down?? Eat you out till you cant walk? Not using teeth to scatter puu puu and using non lubricated finger to poke you to death.I gave it to my girlfriend and she was shouting- shouting means satisfaction (what a myth).Pe netrative s ex doesn't almost achieve anything for a huge percentage of women.

I find it odd that some men would want you to perform a bj and swallow ontop yet will say the va gina is dirty,God forbid they will ever go down on a woman.Meanwhile for other races oral s ex both ways is the standard minimum.

Till a woman knows there's no shame in s ex,no shame in her body,no shame in exploring,no shame in demanding for what you want in bed she will forever be inhibited.

My daughter definitely will be schooled on s ex and body confidence,no scare mongering.You decide not to have s ex cos you don't want to not cos you are saving yourself for some mythical man who is on a white horse planning to sweep you away.

In other news tho..carribean men, s exy as lipsrsealed.. In my next life,minimum of 4 lovers.hehehehehehehehe.I love being the aggressor.

Sorry i went off topic undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
They are constantly complaining about their women but when they marry white women their unions still do not last according to survey. They talk about black women being inhibited s.exually but are quick to call them 'hoes', 'sluts' when they prove otherwise. So who are the people with problems and drama? No one but the black men. They complain they dnt like drama yet they accumulate battalions of baby mamas with bunches of fatherless kids. What sort of man nags about drama yet attracts drama unto himself? Black men love to live lifestyles that are drama filled and since baby mama-ism is their culture, their women have decided to use it for financial gains. Their women are a reflection of who they are. They are always into one illegal sh1t or the other. They fill up all the prisons in the U.S. If they could stop producing dysfunctional families, be there for their kids, make better lives of themselves, Maybe, just maybe, their women wont be soooo dramatic.

4 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Madampinkolo:
All these race wahala.
The sooner black women open their minds and hearts to other races,the better.No need for any loyalty as the world is a global village.

How can a person be uninhibited when from day one you are told to 'keep your virginity for your husband'..' if a man looks at you,you become pregnant'..

Where body count is a big issue as in you slept with 3 men?? what a slut.Says a man who is uber promiscuous.
Having se x? Harlot..
And then also the shaming of a man who is se xually chaste to giving credence to the myth that a man is sharpening his se xual skills by sleeping around is doing you a favour. It never really ends.
How then can a person form tiger in bed since she's supposed to act holy??If you say,touch it like this,' haaa!!! where did you learn this one,slut!
Where's the opportunity to ask about s ex when you are made to feel like a LovePeddler for even mentioning it? When s ex is made to seem dirty,to be done under covers..

I was also tricked into saving the virginity thing..chai!Wearing it like some sort of badge like it would save me a place in heaven.lai laii!! I now married a man who didn't send virgin or no virgin.He wasn't interested in body count too so why the heck did I not explore??

I think women should get to know their bodies.The worst thing that can happen is getting married to someone who can't even give you a decent or gasm.Your own don kpai be that. What percentage of nigerian women can actually say they know what a mind numbing or gasm is.Heck,how many have or gasms..Abi na just to scream kalamashaka to soothe his ego.How many men know how to lay it down?? Eat you out till you cant walk? Not using teeth to scatter puu puu and using non lubricated finger to poke you to death.I gave it to my girlfriend and she was shouting- shouting means satisfaction (what a myth).Pe netrative s ex doesn't almost achieve anything for a huge percentage of women.

I find it odd that some men would want you to perform a bj and swallow ontop yet will say the va gina is dirty,God forbid they will ever go down on a woman.Meanwhile for other races oral s ex both ways is the standard minimum.

Till a woman knows there's no shame in s ex,no shame in her body,no shame in exploring,no shame in demanding for what you want in bed she will forever be inhibited.

My daughter definitely will be schooled on s ex and body confidence,no scare mongering.You decide not to have s ex cos you don't want to not cos you are saving yourself for some mythical man who is on a white horse planning to sweep you away.

In other news tho..carribean men, s exy as lipsrsealed.. In my next life,minimum of 4 lovers.hehehehehehehehe.I love being the aggressor.

Buhahahahahaha. Your words are the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by somegirl1: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
He needs to get out of the ghetto.
Seems he's only ever dated black women from there.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Madampinkolo:

The next life is not assured but you have this one cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by innervoice(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Racism among black people. This is what this thread is about.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Madampinkolo:
All these race wahala.

Having se x? Harlot..

You are going far
When you make a black man mad sef,you are automatically a harlot

That highlighted part had me rofl

But in all sincerity everything our men don't do,they do when they marry AA and are experts in when they marry Oyibo
Go to the home of any brother that married Oyibo Or AA I am talking a full blooded nigerian,you will see him tying apron and cooking and baking.

My friend and I were chatting one day and ventured into what ifs
What if we suddenly became single at this ripe age
I said I won't marry again ,this is it,the only man I can work this hard for
She said who is talking about marriage?
She won't marry too she said but will find one young man with a good body that will come and fix things around her house and also double as a lover when she feel like,the type that will just know she is the boss,sit here,he sits,go buy sumtin,he will go
No living together and he will even answer yes ma when she calls
Rofl
You do your job and leave to your apartment while she stays in her house.
I laff taya
I added that the man will have French accent for effects
Oui Oui
We had so much fun with this conversation and at the end we said if Oga dem ever heard this eh
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
@Babyosisi

Hmmm na so I see myself oo.If only i had a time travelling machine i go do and undo.

Yea, i also would never remarry..what's the incentive?I've had kids,have money in the bank,can do what i want..
Why in heavens name would i want to complicate that by marrying again??NEVER oooo.My husband knows this as we have discussed this before.He made me promise that if anything happens to him I wont remarry cos if anything happens to me too he wont remarry.
If only he realizes how easy that promise was for me,hahahahahahaha

Anyway,in that event,as I am quite s ex centric i definitely won't be celibate..
Find a man,young or older,the only test would be personality and ability to deliver in the bedroom
After royal rumble please quietly return to your home..no unnecessary sleep over,nothing like breakfast in bed for you,if you had stroke you wouldn't be in my bed anyways.

Your own is oui oui,hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha. Si mami,si.

Andromida cheesy cheesy,you know everything naaa.

1 Like

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by Dheartless: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
ordinary online post
them Don start to cause black men generation
chai I like my sanity o
na so one say she loves me and yet common " hello dear, tried your number and it was switched off"
she go run her mouth like "bird using microphone" accusing me of not trusting her even after the first day she go continue the second day, in fact quarrel out of peaceful atmosphere is her first love,
after six months I call am say madam I no do again she begin another round of "bad mouthing conference" say she nor need me,
at the end of two months after separation she begin dey send me text telling me indirectly that the ego of a black man is the cause, I tell am say na true I know say na my ego and I Don repent but I don't deserve a second chance and she deserve someone better than me, she start again with her loud mouth rudeness, this time I said to her " can you please shut up ma? are you mad? " I cut call
since then she nor dey talk to me anyhow again but I like my sanity so can't let her back.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Madampinkolo:
@Babyosisi

Hmmm na so I see myself oo.If only i had a time travelling machine i go do and undo.

Yea, i also would never remarry..what's the incentive?I've had kids,have money in the bank,can do what i want..
Why in heavens name would i want to complicate that by marrying again??NEVER oooo.My husband knows this as we have discussed this before.He made me promise that if anything happens to him I wont remarry cos if anything happens to me too he wont remarry.
If only he realizes how easy that promise was for me,hahahahahahaha

Anyway,in that event,as I am quite s ex centric i definitely won't be celibate..
Find a man,young or older,the only test would be personality and ability to deliver in the bedroom
After royal rumble please quietly return to your home..no unnecessary sleep over,nothing like breakfast in bed for you,if you had stroke you wouldn't be in my bed anyways.

Your own is oui oui,hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha. Si mami,si.

Andromida cheesy cheesy,you know everything naaa.

I hear you nne
Marriage is hard work and I will only do it once
Chikena
I often joke that as a woman of God maybe I will just throw myself into the work of the ministry so as not to live in fornication
But hopefully by God's Grace this will be it for the long haul

1 Like

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by babesife(f): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
thorpido:
The Op is speaking about AA women and he must obviously be dealing with the ghetto girls and is generalising with all black women.
He can't be talking about the educated and well exposed black women.
Some black women are bad but some white women too have bad attitudes.
thank you that is well said grin

1 Like

Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by babesife(f): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
cococandy:

They meet the good ones all the time. Just that those ones don't catch their eyes.
The flashy fake hair big bootyy ones get all the attention from them. grin

Then they start disturbing us with their tears when they didn't find mother Theresa living in Ashanti's body.
true lol they like the ones who can shake their a** in their face but it don't always end well.
Re: Why He Only Dates White Women by pashaun(f): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Afam4eva:
I was just watching one of my favorite youtube videos where these black women quarell and fight. Those are extreme behaviors of black women. An average black woman has issues.

Black men fight all the time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo / Frank Edoho And I Should Not Have Married’ – Ex-wife Katherine Opens Up / 5 Most Beautiful Black Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.