Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Election Result From My Polling Unit Etiosa Ward8 Unit 013 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Result From My Polling Unit Etiosa Ward8 Unit 013 (1258 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Result From My Polling Unit Etiosa Ward8 Unit 013 by mrprince3: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
i thank God for the peaceful conduct of the election in my polling unit where i worked as the preciding officer. though had some hiccups as a result of the failure of the car reader. so used the manual registration form to accredit the electorates. below is the result in my unit :

Presidential
Etio sa Lga code : 008
ward 8
unit : 013

APC : 104
PDP : 62

but my colleagues had several places where PDP won massively! so the result of one polling unit should not be seen as a reflection of the actual result till the votes are properly collated. my experience yesterday was so horrible hence we were left to cater for our transportation to the coalation center. nothing could be as aweful as carrying sensitive materials walking on the streets without security details.
Re: Election Result From My Polling Unit Etiosa Ward8 Unit 013 by Mrbigman1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
mrprince3:
i thank God for the peaceful conduct of the election in my polling unit where i worked as the preciding officer. though had some hiccups as a result of the failure of the car reader. so used the manual registration form to accredit the electorates. below is the result in my unit :

Presidential
Etio sa Lga code : 008
ward 8
unit : 013

APC : 104
PDP : 62

but my colleagues had several places where PDP won massively! so the result of one polling unit should not be seen as a reflection of the actual result till the votes are properly collated. my experience yesterday was so horrible hence we were left to cater for our transportation to the coalation center. nothing could be as aweful as carrying sensitive materials walking on the streets without security details.

What state please?
Re: Election Result From My Polling Unit Etiosa Ward8 Unit 013 by Kestolove(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dix election shud b cancel...why is apc winning evri polln unit?.... grin
Re: Election Result From My Polling Unit Etiosa Ward8 Unit 013 by mrprince3: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mrbigman1:

What state please?
lagos -ikoyi
Re: Election Result From My Polling Unit Etiosa Ward8 Unit 013 by midolian(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kestolove:
Dix election shud b cancel...why is apc winning evri polln unit?.... grin
grin grin grin

Yes o! It must be cancelled grin grin grin...

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State 2015 Gubernatorial Election, The Likely Winner / Akwa Ibom Apc Guber Candidate Duped Of N50m Over Transfer Of Police Commissioner / Why Are There Fewer Cases Of Violence In Northern Nigeria?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.