Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media (24387 Views)

PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills / Effects Of Brexit Results On The African Largest Economies / Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by tunjex2006(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
I have been waiting for a time like this in Nigeria. Time for change

2 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by weezii(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
BiHung:
nope.but we wanted a free n fair play...pdp doctored all the result sheets...is that how it should be? Let us fear God pls

Don't say "all" please cos my own PU had theirs and so did PUs in my ward cos I shared the Result sheet forms with my SPO
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by xbernardx(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
You loose. Game over

customized07:
If buhari doesnt lose then who will?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by leisuretym: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
So, PDP blindly believed that the youth with no job will still vote for them? Set of idiots... Rig this election and you will see hell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Willie2015: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
Waiting for INEC to announce authentic elections results. APC would understand the meaning of politics by the end of tomorrow

Very funny! PDP can only rig the votes from SE and SS..

19 Northern States and 6 from SW is enough to give 24 states to Buhari. We are waiting for 25%

Edo =
Imo-
Rivers -

3 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by mike404(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
customized07:
LOLZ
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by ernie1234(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
I can smell failure already dining with PDP.
Already jittering on APC winning streak all thru the whole better part of the country. Eyahhhh.....This is the electorate time to decide what,who they want to lead them.

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Now because it doesn't favour them. They are crying fowl cry.

The truth is every party has their representatives at the polling unit.

We know this. Pdp should stop complaining ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by ALISMILE(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
To all d GEJ supporters in d house, may God transform ur lives like GEJ is transforming Nigeria! Say amen to this prayer if u truly believe in GEJ!
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
I have exhausted 3 bottles of Jack Daniel's since morning while expecting Jonathan to be declared #Winner. What is going on @INEC?

I do not want GEJ to be declared winner when I am too drunk.

Announce this result so I can launch the fireworks and dance shoki.

Abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by XBLadez: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Of course, we know Boko haram members have Nairaland accounts too, so they can say whatever they like to tarnish the image of PDP. It's a shame the mods are quick to put these wrong infos on the front page. The results they post are for their consolation. We await the original results from INEC

GEJ - 2019!!!

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Burlah4u2c(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC warns against any attempt to announce fake
election results
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has warned
against any attempt to tamper with the results of the
elections that were concluded nationwide on Saturday,
saying Nigerians have voted peacefully and massively
and they know who they have voted for.
In a statement issued in Lagos on Sunday by its
National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the
party said it has the authentic results from every
polling unit where voting took place on Saturday, and
will not accept anything contrary to those signed
results.
It decried the dangerous kite now being flown by the
PDP, through some of their paid media channels,
seeking to appropriate unearned
victories across the nation.
''We have always said we will accept the result of any
free, fair and transparent elections. We stand by that
avowal. However, what we will not accept - and
which we are sure Nigerians themselves will reject -
is any move to rewrite the results and thwart the will
of the people under any guise. We will not accept
that.
''We have heard of the desperate moves to cancel the
results in areas where the APC has beaten the PDP
embarrassingly. Nigerians will definitely not accept
that,'' APC said.
The party said it is aware of the ongoing efforts to
force Electoral Officers and Presiding Officers in Imo
State, some of whom are being picked up by the
military as we write, to rewrite the results of the
elections in the state.
''We have the results from every polling unit in Imo
State and we know that we have won in over 80 per
cent in the presidential election. So there must be no
shenanigans,'' it warned.
APC also said the same attempts are being made in
Sokoto, Enugu, Ekiti, Ondo, Lagos and other states,
wondering why anyone will be seeking to reverse the
results that are already settled.
''In the Nsukka Local Government Area, INEC officials,
instead of collating results, handed over the exercise
to PDP Nsukka zone to write. They holed up inside
ADADA HOUSE (a Local Government guest house) to
write results and change figures, and were provided
with security by the police. APC candidates and
agents were chased away. In collaboration with INEC,
they refused to let the card readers function and no
result sheets came to most polling booths.
''In Lagos, they have yet to announce the result of the
Apapa Local Government which has been ready since
yesterday, apparently in a move to manipulate the
outcome. Those who voted will not agree with any
attempt to steal their votes,'' the party warned.
Alhaji Lai Mohammed
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)
Lagos, March 29th 2015
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by nerodenero: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
I think the announcement of election results should be decentralized so as to reduce tension and fake results being paraded on social network.

Since election has been concluded on some states, the Resident Electoral Commissioner should be empowered to announce results so that political parties and electorates would know the position and pressure reduced.
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by osenidvdg(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP is useless party if truly they made such statement. Because it is an avenue for them to rig the election while media is a fastest mean by masses and minority to access to the result.
If they try to do nonsense. We are ready to die for the truth.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Orikinla(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=18pt]
Many PDP Leaders in Rivers State Will Be Arrested for Crimes Against Humanity

With the gruesome murder of more than 55 members and supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) by hired gunmen of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers State, the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, Fatou Bensouda is investigating reports of violence during the March 28 polls in Nigeria.

At a time when abhorrent levels of violence already plague parts of the country, I recall that the International Criminal Court ("ICC" or the "Court'" has jurisdiction over Rome Statute crimes committed on the territory of Nigeria. Any person who incites or engages in acts of violence in the context of the upcoming elections or otherwise – including by ordering, inciting, encouraging or contributing to the commission of crimes that fall within ICC's jurisdiction – is liable to prosecution; either by Nigerian Courts or by the ICC.

No one should doubt my Office's resolve to prosecute individuals responsible for the commission of ICC crimes, whenever necessary.

Violence is not a solution. The conduct and outcome of elections in Nigeria, free from violence, will not only prevent further instability in the country, but will also send a clear message that electoral competition does not have to result in violence and crimes that shock the conscience of humanity.

http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2015/03/many-pdp-leaders-in-rivers-state-will.html[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by XBLadez: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
customized07:
I wonder grin
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by faoni572(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP didn't tell us like this in 2011

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Olisa Metuh,show us your own results or you shut the fucck up!

APC is leading.....you can't stop the change!

Olisa Metuh na INEC??

Abeg try get sense!!
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Billyonaire:
I have exhausted 3 bottles of Jack Daniel's since morning while expecting Jonathan to be declared #Winner. What is going on @INEC?

I do not want GEJ to be declared winner when I am too drunk.

Announce this result so I can launch the fireworks and dance shoki.

Abeg!

lmao....can you even afford a single bottle of JD? a wretched poverty stricken creek dweller like you? i doubt it!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by rattlesnake(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Change is not coming smiley
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by wasuka14(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
The result frm my PU 24-18-07-010 is genuine and unthentic. SaiBuhari 85 Gej 67.

#SaiBaBa
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Most of nigerians are blinded by APC mentality. Wait until u hear the result from inec then u do what is expected of u if u are not ok with the outcome. How can you present a case to the court with results u printed from social media. It is like truly most of us do not use our senses again. Imagine amaechi leading protest in rivers.

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by DExplorer1: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Who is PDP to warn Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Nelrulez(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
chingydaboss:
BREAKING NEW!! BREAKING NEWS

THE LORD'S CHOSEN IS HOSTING A CRUSADE TITLED "GOD'S CONVENANT OF PEACE ND BLESSING"
AT IJESHA BUSTOP LAGOS STATE.ON THE 4TH ND 5TH OF APRIL..

COME ND BE BLESSED.. NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION, GOD WILL TAKE OVER YOUR MATTER..

REMAIN BLESSED.
how this wan take affect the election result?
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, YOU SEE THAT DIVIDE WEY YOU MENTION NAIM WE WANT, USELESS ANIMAL NA WHO TELL YOU BEFORE SAY THE SOUTH WAN DEY INSIDE DOOMED WITH THE NORTH
u need help...ewu....onyara

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by 9iceClick: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
cozy7:
PDP is saying this bcoz it's so obvious that it's loosing d battle......RUBBISH.

APC IS WHOOPING THEIR ASSES

Just like this grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by IYANGBALI: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
Funny People plenty for PDP,the fact is that some inec officials are members of nairaland so some of them post the results coming from their own wards,though that does not mean every results on nairaland is true,but some of them are true and some of them are fake,,I am very certain of the osun state results,the ogun state results,the ekiti state results,the kaduna state results and the lagos state results,am very sure of those results because I have someone from inec that is feeding me all those informations and the information is the same thing with what a guy on nairaland posted...so far GMB is winning more votes because of the northern population that has favoured him!!!so the south west is the hope of GEJ but surprisingly even GMB is winning osun,oyo and ogun....bye bye GEJ....
so baba peace is finally going back to otuoke? To God be the glory

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Orikinla(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=18pt]The First Lady of Nigeria will not escape the ICC.[/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
ayoolanr:

lmao....can you even afford a single bottle of JD? a wretched poverty stricken creek dweller like you? i doubt it!!!
Funny.
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Taireblaze(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
BiHung:
Cos they want to start tampering with the results.

#RejectRiversResult

If Jega doesn't reject the rigged results from Rivers state....the protest in the North will divide Nigeria...cos even the soldiers voted for change
see yourself!!!!na soldiers dey on standby to scatter apc protest for rivers....think b4 u talk

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by InvertedHammer: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
/

Most Nigerians are amateur paparazzi..thanks to camera phones and cheap chinco phones.

Sensitive matters are not as classified as they used to be.

It sucks if you are losing.

\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Emergence Will Affect Trial / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It / Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.