Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media (24379 Views)

PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills / Effects Of Brexit Results On The African Largest Economies / Bukola Saraki: Don’t Witch Hunt N/assembly Clerk, PDP Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
Funny People plenty for PDP,the fact is that some inec officials are members of nairaland so some of them post the results coming from their own wards,though that does not mean every results on nairaland is true,but some of them are true and some of them are fake,,I am very certain of the osun state results,the ogun state results,the ekiti state results,the kaduna state results and the lagos state results,am very sure of those results because I have someone from inec that is feeding me all those informations and the information is the same thing with what a guy on nairaland posted...so far GMB is winning more votes because of the northern population that has favoured him!!!so the south west is the hope of GEJ but surprisingly even GMB is winning osun,oyo and ogun....bye bye GEJ....

I love your post.
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by absoluteSuccess: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is serious.
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by ceejay80s(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
If they say social media that means "nairaland"
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by ZUBY77(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
chingydaboss:
BREAKING NEW!! BREAKING NEWS

THE LORD'S CHOSEN IS HOSTING A CRUSADE TITLED "GOD'S CONVENANT OF PEACE ND BLESSING"
AT IJESHA BUSTOP LAGOS STATE.ON THE 4TH ND 5TH OF APRIL..

COME ND BE BLESSED.. NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION, GOD WILL TAKE OVER YOUR MATTER..

REMAIN BLESSED.

Blind eediot
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by bdidi: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Willie2015:

Very funny! PDP can only rig the votes from SE and SS..

19 Northern States and 6 from SW is enough to give 24 states to Buhari. We are waiting for 25%

Edo =
Imo-
Rivers -

And talking objectively now. You mean GEJ will not get the mandatory 25% in these your states you mentioned?

Haba! Kai megida!
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
Funny People plenty for PDP,the fact is that some inec officials are members of nairaland so some of them post the results coming from their own wards,though that does not mean every results on nairaland is true,but some of them are true and some of them are fake,,I am very certain of the osun state results,the ogun state results,the ekiti state results,the kaduna state results and the lagos state results,am very sure of those results because I have someone from inec that is feeding me all those informations and the information is the same thing with what a guy on nairaland posted...so far GMB is winning more votes because of the northern population that has favoured him!!!so the south west is the hope of GEJ but surprisingly even GMB is winning osun,oyo and ogun....bye bye GEJ....

Exactly a lot of nairaland members working places so first hand information won't be that hard.

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by korel9: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
BiHung:
Cos they want to start tampering with the results.

#RejectRiversResult

If Jega doesn't reject the rigged results from Rivers state....the protest in the North will divide Nigeria...cos even the soldiers voted for change

May God in His infinite mercy strike you and your genertions unborn with ebola.

Wishing us ill. May the protests start and end in your community (amen) angry
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by khassy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC desperate mofos

anyways

cruzing to victory in our brand new Aston Martin

GEJ till 2019
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by IYANGBALI: 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
DExplorer1:
Who is PDP to warn Nigerians?
no mind dem. We have tooked our country back from their hands

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by ZUBY77(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
chingydaboss:
BREAKING NEW!! BREAKING NEWS

THE LORD'S CHOSEN IS HOSTING A CRUSADE TITLED "GOD'S CONVENANT OF PEACE ND BLESSING"
AT IJESHA BUSTOP LAGOS STATE.ON THE 4TH ND 5TH OF APRIL..

COME ND BE BLESSED.. NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION, GOD WILL TAKE OVER YOUR MATTER..

REMAIN BLESSED.

Blind eediot
wasuka14:
The result frm my PU 24-18-07-010 is genuine and unthentic. SaiBuhari 85 Gej 67.
#SaiBaBa

Unthentic?

APC should distance themselves from people like you for giving them bad names online.
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Gimmy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Facebook newsfeed post by: nigeriansfornigeria.org
nigeriansfornigeria.org wrote:

Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading In 22 States

The Presidential aspirations of the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Muhammadu Buhari may be cut short as the unofficial figures coming in suggest that he has failed to garner 25% of the votes in the following states. 1. Imo 2. Abia 3. Anambra 4. Ebonyi 5. Rivers 6. Bayelsa 7. Delta 8. Benue 9. Enugu 10.Cross Rivers 11. Akwaibom 12. Edo.

If Buhari fails to make 25% in 2 more states, even if he secures the highest votes, he cannot win the election.

According to law, the candidate with the most votes is declared the winner in the first round, as long as he gains at least 25% of the votes in two-thirds of Nigeria’s 36 states.

The ruling PDP is leading in Plateau, Taraba, Lagos, Ekiti, and Ondo states, while the races in Oyo, Kwara and Kogi states are to close to call.

Radio Nigeria, also reported that the incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan is leading in 22 States.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by tallceejay(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=wakacome post=32137855]Funny People plenty for PDP,the fact is that some inec officials are members of nairaland so some of them post the results coming from their own wards,though that does not mean every results on nairaland is true,but some of them are true and some of them are fake,,I am very certain of the osun state results,the ogun state results,the ekiti state results,the kaduna state results and the lagos state results,am very sure of those results because I have someone from inec that is feeding me all those informations and the information is the same thing with what a guy on nairaland posted...so far GMB is winning more votes because of the northern population that has favoured him!!!so the south west is the hope of GEJ but surprisingly even GMB is winning osun,oyo and ogun....bye bye GEJ....[/quote

] That's a side to it. GMB is winning on Facebook and nairaland and Bbm GEJ is winning on twitter . who's winning on Instagram pls
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by IYANGBALI: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
bdidi:

And talking objectively now. You mean GEJ will not get the mandatory 25% in these your states you mentioned?

Haba! Kai megida!
impossible,he no fit
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by cozy7(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
manutdadex:
it is only in Nigeria DAT u will hear the result of a football match that is just 10mins into play from fans. if gej win... lagoon no too deep
Go tell your father that....
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by IYANGBALI: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gimmy:
Facebook newsfeed post by: nigeriansfornigeria.org
nigeriansfornigeria.org wrote:

Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading In 22 States

The Presidential aspirations of the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Muhammadu Buhari may be cut short as the unofficial figures coming in suggest that he has failed to garner 25% of the votes in the following states. 1. Imo 2. Abia 3. Anambra 4. Ebonyi 5. Rivers 6. Bayelsa 7. Delta 8. Benue 9. Enugu 10.Cross Rivers 11. Akwaibom 12. Edo.

If Buhari fails to make 25% in 2 more states, even if he secures the highest votes, he cannot win the election.

According to law, the candidate with the most votes is declared the winner in the first round, as long as he gains at least 25% of the votes in two-thirds of Nigeria’s 36 states.

The ruling PDP is leading in Plateau, Taraba, Lagos, Ekiti, and Ondo states, while the races in Oyo, Kwara and Kogi states are to close to call.

Radio Nigeria, also reported that the incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan is leading in 22 States.
kai you can lie
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by ceejay80s(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]Why can't PDP pretend to have sense? [/size]
I laff on ur post I almost ran mad, na my neighbors save me, I don tear my shirt finish in laughter

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by goldman777: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
it seems dis pdp otueke villagers dont know dat dis is d information race and era where we get info on wat ur planning b4 u plan it,its to late to rig wen we already know d results center by center,lg by lg,costituency dats d power of d internet no. more puting nigerian,s in d dark and create ur own results.we ur already informed and we kno dats y information is power d internet is power.
change is d only constant thing in life
sai buhari
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
korel9:

May God in His infinite mercy strike me and my genertions unborn with ebola.

Wishing us ill. May the protests start and end in my community (amen) angry
Amen
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by IYANGBALI: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
ceejay80s:
If they say social media that means "nairaland"
bros you be olodo o,so na only NL be the social media wey you know?
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by tallceejay(m): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Y'all shud be patient and let these agencies do their job. Everyone tinks controlling the narrativ on social media platform will win elections ? Dis 2015 campaign had too many people talking, at a point it became a talking campaign.
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by chenaiexpress: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
kilode100:
Are they afraid?

Sai Baba!!

Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by ManUtdholic: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
Mcheew
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/29/dont-announce-fake-results-apc-warns-pdp-inec/
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by deletrue: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
wakacome:
dust
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by DExplorer1: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no mind dem. We have tooked our country back from their hands
There's power in the togetherness of the Nigerian Youths. They voted GEJ in and now they're voting him out. Only the clueless ones still shout GEJ till 2019.
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Takim107(f): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
If PDP don't warn apc who will?
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by ceejay80s(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
bros you be olodo o,so na only NL be the social media wey you know?
I know ecw, wwe and em...
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
That's nonsense. The results have credibility. Pdp are planning sth
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by eaglechild: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
The way Buhari supporters will cry tomorrow
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by sweatlana: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Election is not won on social media! GEJ WILL BE DECLARED WINNER!!! watch n see...
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by cut007: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
BiHung:
Cos they want to start tampering with the results.

#RejectRiversResult

If Jega doesn't reject the rigged results from Rivers state....the protest in the North will divide Nigeria...cos even the soldiers voted for change
just the kind of people we are being warned against!!! Or threats are simply empty!!! We have seen the worst from the north (boko haram) and have remained unshaken. Nothing can ever truncate our match to greatness as ably lead by the humble and amiable GEJ!!! Any attempt to disrupt the peace of this country will be repelled with equal proportion by the gallant men of the Nigerian military, cheers!!!
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by baralatie(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
slimyem:
It's the best thing to do. PDP does not have to tell us.It's why I haven't been excited over any result.
The results here and there are bringing nothing but unnecessary anxiety.
We wait on JEGA/INEC.
Re: PDP Warns Nigerians To Disregard Results On Social Media by alexxy: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am surprised at Olisa Mutah's response that Nigerian should disregard the results that were posted by individuals who got fillers directly from the agents and individuals present when votes were being counted. Every result posted is true replica of electorates votes, and in some states PDP won while in some APC won. Why is he so scared of the outcome of the results, if he has his own results that will contradict any of the posted results let him post too but he should also remember that we have live witnesses to the counting. Any attempt to alter or inverse those figures will definitely lead to unrest. PDP should tread with caution for peace to reign. He should know by now that Rivers state is under serious tension because of the negative election practices by his party

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onnoghen: CCT Chair Snubs Query, Says I Report Only To Presidency / Tribunal Issues Subpoena On INEC Chairman Over Atiku, PDP's Complaints / Buhari Commissions New Vehicles, Gadgets Donated To The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.