Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Massive Protest In Owerri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Protest In Owerri (6489 Views)

Massive Protest In Egor LGA, Edo State Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries (photos) / Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by imsuboi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
meforyou1:
When abagworo is the Op, what do you expect?

grin as in eh! Chief gworo gworo is just a serial liar

4 Likes

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by meforyou1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Abagworo:

Be sure brother because its true. INEC office is surrounded. Jonathans fall will start from Rivers State, spread into Imo and Akwa Ibom before it explodes nationwide. They need to allow the wishes of Nigerians prevail. Buhari has large following in Imo, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.
This man, are u sure you are an igbo man at all? I just pity u

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
meforyou1:
Ngwakwe's mum is from Imo State. My hometown Arondizuogu precisely. And he lives in Owerri. And has every right to counter your numerous lies

Will you also accept that you are a bastard if it is confirmed that tear gas has been fired at control post? At least this one will let our fellow forumites know the real liars.
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by meforyou1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
I warn again! PDP in collabo with INEC and other undemocratic elements should not dare try the resolve of Imolites. Cos, it wil never pan out wel for them.
Shut the hell up. APC is dead on arrival in imo state

4 Likes

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by meforyou1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Abagworo:

Will you also accept that you are a bastard if it is confirmed that tear gas has been fired at control post? At least this one will let our fellow forumites know the real liars.
Na your papa be bastard. Monkey

5 Likes

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by Ngwakwe: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
meforyou1:
Ngwakwe's mum is from Imo State. My hometown Arondizuogu precisely. And he lives in Owerri. And has every right to counter your numerous lies

My wife is from Okwuabala, Ihioma in Orlu LGA.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ngwakwe:

My wife is from Okwuabala, Ihioma in Orlu LGA.

Confused people.
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by Plshavmercyamen: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
meforyou1:
Shut the hell up. APC is dead on arrival in imo state
Nwanne, If you wanna tout around, u definitely know where to go to. Udo diri gi
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by nduchucks: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
I have it on good authority that Abagworo's assertion regarding the protest is correct. Whether we like it or not, it is what it is - a protest is taking place in Owerri. There is no need to demonize the bearer of the news.

Lets just pray that it does not escalate into real violence. GEJ needs to exit gracefully and call his boys to order.
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by Ngwakwe: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Abagworo:

Confused people.

It seems you are taking these things personal and thereby complicating your peace.

I voted APGA in the NASS and so did most Imolites. We are also bothered and are fighting PDP against subverting our mandates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by asha80(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ngwakwe:

It seems you are taking these things personal and thereby complicating your peace.

I voted APGA in the NASS and so did most Imolites. We are also bothered and are fighting PDP against subverting our mandates.
Una no want Chris anyanwu again?
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by Ngwakwe: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
nduchucks:
I have it on good authority that Abagworo's assertion regarding the protest is correct. Whether we like it or not, it is what it is - a protest is taking place in Owerri. There is no need to demonize the bearer of the news.

Lets just pray that it does not escalate into real violence. GEJ needs to exit gracefully and call his boys to order.

There is nothing MASSIVE about the protest.

His exaggeration is the problem.

Some political interest groups and governor's fans club are not representatives of the people but their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by Ngwakwe: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
asha80:
Una no want Chris anyanwu again?

Most people who voted APGA don't even know their candidates.

Remember, if not for protest vote, APGA got the peoples passion

Rochas should forget about Buhari and mobilize his base for re-election, he is trying to turn most people off with this his insistence on Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by nduchucks: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ngwakwe:

There is nothing MASSIVE about the protest.

His exaggeration is the problem.

Some political interest groups and governor's fans club are not representatives of the people but their pockets.

I'm quite OK with your Clarification.

This was one of the statements which advised my comments - it was contrary to what obtains in Owerri where the said protest is taking place.

Ngwakwe:
There is no protest in Owerri.

I just drove through Aba road to Douglas Road to Wetheral road and nothing of such is happening in Owerri central town.
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
The real problem is senatorial and national assembly elections. In those states, Rivers, Imo and Akwa Ibom, many, in my opinion, don't care if the presidential election is rigged for GEJ but have issues with all senatorial and reps candidates being declared for PDP. It's naive to think you can dismiss such protests with a wave of hand.

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by ibisko04: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Haha... Some people will end up losing their lives because of the 1000ngn, they will be paid by Okorocha
You people should learn how to talk. Instead of you people to see Okorocha as the one who see ahead and act to make things better, you are castigating him.
Even if all igbo nation as a whole should cast their votes to one particular candidate, it can not make the candidate to become the winner of presidential election.
Alignment with other tribes is the only way to carry the day.
If all the southern part of the nation put their eggs in one basket, without any one of them looking out for other basket, then something is wrong.
Okorocha should be praised and celebrated. Not to be castigated.
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
ibisko04:

You people should learn how to talk. Instead of you people to see Okorocha as the one who see ahead and act to make things better, you are castigating him.
Even if all igbo nation as a whole should cast their votes to one particular candidate, it can not make the candidate to become the winner of presidential election.
If all the southern part of the nation put their eggs in one basket, without any one of them looking out for other basket, then something is wrong.

Respect who? The dude that paid women to block the president entorage... Dude who's teaching you how to talk? Okorocha has been financing nuisance since a long time...

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by eaglechild: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ngwakwe:

I just drove through Aba road to Douglas Road to Wetheral road and nothing of such is happening in Owerri central town.
I wonder which protest the OP is talking about.

Everywhere is calm with some traffic due to voters returning from their home towns.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by eaglechild: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
ibisko04:

Yes the same way Fayose should be praised not castigated for building a uniting bridge.
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by LogicPower(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ngwakwe:

You are not being honest or fair to Abagworo here; before he called you 'confused people' you had used much harsher words against him which, to an honest and unbiased observer, seemed much more of a case of taking 'these things personal thereby complicating your peace'.

For instance, I cannot see your post below as exhibiting any better, more friendly, more enlightened and less personal tone than Abagworo's calling you 'confused' people:

Ngwakwe:

What do you know about political following in Imo State?

Please drop that your myopic or exaggerated view of Buhari in Imo State

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by luvinhubby(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ekiseme:
Ha ezuzurukwana nakpuo be ha, until mgbo atuo mmadu n'isi

adirokwa asi ndo

they want change....make dem queue in a single file come collect 10 10 naira change grin
Eziokwu m nine, imachasiro ihe ofuma grin grin
Imagine, 10 10naira change. grin
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ngwakwe:

INEC office is at port Harcourt road, I drove past about 40 minutes ago, the place seemed restless.

Just around the Secretariat, there were pockets of security ops here and there.
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by emmysoftyou: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
meforyou1:
lol..
Just like the way I ve every right to counter the anambrarians cos my mum is frm nnewi zone..lol.

But he is an ngwa man ,ain't it ?
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by emmysoftyou: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Abagworo:

Confused people.
grin grin grin
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by meforyou1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
emmysoftyou:
lol..
Just like the way I ve every right to counter the anambrarians cos my mum is frm nnewi zone..lol.

But he is an ngwa man ,ain't it ?
If you live in Nnewi, u have every right to counter any lies any Nnewi man is telling on this forum.
Of course he is a proud ngwakwe man. And I love ngwa people. So he shouldn't dispel abagworo, a rivers man, lies or what?
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by meforyou1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

INEC office is at port Harcourt road, I drove past about 40 minutes ago, the place seemed restless.

Just around the Secretariat, there were pockets of security ops here and there.
God bless you bros. Abagworo, you dog, come eat your shiit
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by stebell(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Abagworo:

Be sure brother because its true. INEC office is surrounded. Jonathans fall will start from Rivers State, spread into Imo and Akwa Ibom before it explodes nationwide. They need to allow the wishes of Nigerians prevail. Buhari has large following in Imo, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

The wishes of Imolites is that Pres. GEJ shud continue in office till 2019.
Those pretesting are paid agents of the gov.

GEJ till Buhari fields Mbaka as running mate in 2019.
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by emmysoftyou: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
meforyou1:
If you live in Nnewi, u have every right to counter any lies any Nnewi man is telling on this forum.
Of course he is a proud ngwakwe man. And I love ngwa people. So he shouldn't dispel abagworo, a rivers man, lies or what?
the op is from imo state..but whhat about you?
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by meforyou1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
emmysoftyou:
the op is from imo state..but whhat about you?
I'm from imo state as well

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by 9jaIhail(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ekiseme:
Ha ezuzurukwana nakpuo be ha, until mgbo atuo mmadu n'isi

adirokwa asi ndo

they want change....make dem queue in a single file come collect 10 10 naira change grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by millionaireman: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
mikeansy:

why are you guys trying to force Buhari down our throats

You are not even interested in letting INEC announce results!

I saw this coming. No matter what happens APC will create chaos. This is why PDP/Presidency should have invested more time on the Buhari eligibility suit.

APC don't know the meaning of the word civility.

PDP egg-heads should have avoided all these by frustrating APC registration, or by hooking strongly on Buhari's academic prerequisite to contest.
For short, PDP strategists failed to understand that fear of insecurity due to Boko violence must make Jonathan unattractive to the electorate.
Re: Massive Protest In Owerri by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2015
This is mischief by Rougechas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Pics Of Tinubu With Sani Abacha And Mko Abiola / Revealed: Fayose's Wife Make Emergency Trip To Dubai Over Son's Arrest. / Leadership Crisis In PDP Seriously Affecting Staff Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.