Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Islam = Killing - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islam = Killing (614 Views)

Horror In Time Square: Car Struck At Least 23 People, Killing One(Photos). / Newyear Eve: Gunman Dressed As Father Xmas Opens Fire On Nightclub Killing 35. / Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam = Killing by panafrican(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Anytime one hears about Islam it is about people being beheaded by some nuts in he name of "Allah".
Africans who are Muslims should get out those barbaric Arabic traditions and worship God through our own ancestors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam = Killing by omniwater007: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
How many lives have they taken from your family?,and the fact that they have not killed you nullifies your claim.You should have been dead by now to confirm your report.Thanks...QUOTE ME AND GET KILLED THIS WEEK.

1 Like

Re: Islam = Killing by panafrican(m): 2:23am On Mar 30, 2015
First of all I don't need to quote a devil like you , secondly you Muslims have killed people from my family ,moreover you have killed thousands of men, women and children in Nigeria, Mali,Chad, Cameroon Libya, not to count Egypt.
Blame what I said, be upset about it and get killed this week by your own terrorist folks.Make no mistake you will not find any virgin when you are taken down, because you are going to hell ,to burn in fire.
How can you behead people in the name of God? who told you that God belongs to you?
Just cross the desert and go to Saudi Arabia, you do not belong in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Islam = Killing by panafrican(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32169080

140 children killed for nothing by Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Islam = Killing by zionzoe(m): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2015
omniwater007:
How many lives have they taken from your family?,and the fact that they have not killed you nullifies your claim.You should have been dead by now to confirm your report.Thanks...QUOTE ME AND GET KILLED THIS WEEK.
Jesus said it that the Devil came to steal, kill and Destroy......which your allah is doing effectively, to challenge what you said.....I have quoted you and I return that curse of death on you and your family in seven fold, as you hear the news nobody will advise you to quit your satanic religion!
Re: Islam = Killing by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
You can't dictate the faith of others, OP.
Re: Islam = Killing by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Same as some should not dictate other's right to life and freedom of worship.

(1) (Reply)

147 Students Massacred In Kenya. Where's The Outrage From World Leaders? / Obama Appoints A Nigerian As Deputy National Security Adviser / Humans Of New York’s Open Letter To Donald Trump Is Going Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.