Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt (1429 Views)

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? / Ekiti Oba Protests Against PHCN In Benin (See Photos) / Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by alpharbody(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is not a campaign for any political party but a view of failure by phcn to the supply of light to my area (rumueme, mile4) for 2yrs now we cant see light that can last upto 6-12hrs a day ,but since four day now there is staedy light, which i ask my neighbor the reason for this surprise from phcn, he say its an order given to the phcn by PDP gubernatorial candidate to supply til Monday 30march so as to help the peoples in the community to get lastest news of the ongoing election, I see this as an act of wickedness by phcn officers, even when we contribute to the installation of transformer which we cant see light except with generator.
I will like to know whether its intentional action or wickedness by phcn to deprived us of light only to supply to oraozi area,g.r.a , which they consider as a business area that have the presence of hotels and offices.

Thanks to the sponsor.. Bar wike. I appreciate your kind gesture that I can now enjoy my air conditioner and follow news on AIT for three days now...
I wish you will continue to use you esteemed personality to help us get steady light....

Happy and peaceful election to all Nigerian

Be your brother keeper....we are one

#Bless

Lalasticlala....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by shininglite(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
same here in d/line
constant light since Friday
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Even here too. We've had steady light for 3 days now. I'm just thinking, so dis nepa can give us light and yet dey will be hoarding it angry
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by Jwonder(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Trash!
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by domopps(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
And you are happy for that ain't you?!

Am very sure you would still take 2 Nairaland to share your aftermath story! But let it not be that the one you guys are enjoying now is just the first and the last! Throughout his Regime in Rivers state simple because WIKE must give returns to mama piss and FYI it's always in $ and not in Naira!

Team Change

Cheeeers
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by Bitterleafsoup: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
alpharbody:
This is not a campaign for any political party but a view of failure by phcn to the supply of light to my area (rumueme, mile4) for 2yrs now we cant see light that can last upto 6-12hrs a day ,but since four day now there is staedy light, which i ask my neighbor the reason for this surprise from phcn, he say its an order given to the phcn by PDP gubernatorial candidate to supply til Monday 30march so as to help the peoples in the community to get lastest news of the ongoing election, I see this as an act of wickedness by phcn officers, even when we contribute to the installation of transformer which we cant see light except with generator.
I will like to know whether its intentional action or wickedness by phcn to deprived us of light only to supply to oraozi area,g.r.a , which they consider as a business area that have the presence of hotels and offices.

Thanks to the sponsor.. Bar wike. I appreciate your kind gesture that I can now enjoy my air conditioner and follow news on AIT for three days now...
I wish you will continue to use you esteemed personality to help us get steady light....

Happy and peaceful election to all Nigerian

Be your brother keeper....we are one

#Bless
Why didnt you protest to your Governor while he was running around in Western media shouting parallel government he could have been in Rivers making sure you had lights. He even brag about carrying $15,0000.00 in his pocket every trip is no biggie and you people said and did nothing!
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by alpharbody(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
shininglite:
same here in d/line
constant light since Friday

Bros I still dey wonder ooo say light can steady up to 24hrs without taking in my area....

So ur area is also enjoying this surprise from phcn.
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by alpharbody(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Why didnt you protest to your Governor while he was running around in Western media shouting parallel government he could have been in Rivers making sure you had lights. He even brag about carrying $15,0000.00 in his pocket every trip is no biggie and you people said and did nothing!

Calm down ....... #Godknows All man
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by alpharbody(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Even here too. We've had steady light for 3 days now. I'm just thinking, so dis nepa can give us light and yet dey will be hoarding it angry

What area ? undecided
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by egopersonified(f): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Prepare for at least a month's blackout after the elections. I said prepare not speculate, thank me later.
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by Raiders: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
The last time I checked Jonathan is in charge of PHCN and not Ameachi. Its the responsibility of GEJ to give Rivers state light. Ameachi cant appoint or fire any PHCN staff. GEJ has absolutely done nothing for Rivers state since he became president but people like you still support GEJ even when he gave Rivers oil well to Bayelsa.
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by foliks(f): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Same here at ikorodu o,we've just bin enjoying steady light since friday....GEJ is working grin GEJ till may29 2015 cool
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by emisquare99: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is Dividend of democracy under the PDP led government. They are using light to bribe us few days to election grin Bribery and corruption has been embedded in their DNA...

1 Like

Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by emmadejust(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
emisquare99:
This is Dividend of democracy under the PDP led government. They are using light to bribe us few days to election grin Bribery and corruption has been embedded in their DNA...

its well with our political office holder ooo

they know the basic need of citizens which is light, road, food , fuel etc.
but they refuse to provide it. only to use it as a teaser gift on election period.
God dey watch them with black n white television oooo.
so after election we go dey observed them parade in power and wealth ...
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
alpharbody:

What area ? undecided

undecided ?
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by alpharbody(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tandullceblog:

undecided ?

D place where u dey live no get name or u no dey hear English lingua.
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
alpharbody:

D place where u dey live no get name or u no dey hear English lingua.

No, it doesn't have name undecided
Re: Wickedness And Surprise Of Phcn In My Area (rumueme Mile4) Port Harcourt by alpharbody(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tandullceblog:

No, it doesn't have name undecided

Hmmm, I have an information and package I like to give you if I know your area and party of interest.

(1) (Reply)

‘don’t Do This’ – PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari Ahead Of Inauguration / What Are The Criteria For Becoming A Mod In Naira Land. / What Can Saraki Do To Redeem His Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.