Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Would You Consider As Proof Of God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Consider As Proof Of God (11947 Views)

Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body / True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
macof:

I don't understand ur question

The point is if the stories in the bible is real, what we call God and ordain of God could be some customary law back in the days.

I dont know if you get this
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
finofaya:
Folykaze, find me when you have something more compelling to say.

Mary Jane aka Juana is Ganja.

Make I pas you the lighter?

Loool
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
lexiconkabir:
ode! first of all, you didnt ask any question, to make you look even more stu.pid, you said ifa also said the earth is expanding which unfortunately you cant prove! as regards the bolded, give a quotable proof from any believed to be said by a god.

Macof.

You are the one that made a claim that Ifa expatiate expansion of the universe. An Imole is asking for prove. Can you pls provide it?
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
macof:

Are you OK? Come and tie my fingers. ..
Btw that was not a stuupid reason

You would be a fool to think that verse u quoted is the best ancient civilizations had to say about astronomy...a bigger fool to take it as any sort evidence of Allah

Ogbeni you are not making any sense. Stop making yourself look foolish.

The muslim guy challenged you to provide the Ifa verse which expatiate the expansion of the universe. Pls bring out the evidence to buttress your claim
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by lampardizik(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
macof:

So what makes him , you know a HE?

As you see brother,I quoted the bible
That really don't matter though
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
lexiconkabir:
ode! first of all, you didnt ask any question, to make you look even more stu.pid, you said ifa also said the earth is expanding which unfortunately you cant prove! as regards the bolded, give a quotable proof from any manuscript believed to be said by a god.

Did I have to ask questions?

Believed to be said by a God? grin grin anyway. ..

This is from Odu Ogunda-Okanran
"Iri tu wili wili, Iri tu wiliwili, Iri tu wili-wili, ko tu reke-reke, Dia fun Origun, Tinlo s’eda ibu Orun ati Aye ni’gba ijinji"

Anybody with little exposure to Ifa will know what this is all about
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Ogbeni you are not making any sense. Stop making yourself look foolish.

The muslim guy challenged you to provide the Ifa verse which expatiate the expansion of the universe. Pls bring out the evidence to buttress your claim

You've probably been smoking weed
Get yourself together
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
lampardizik:

As you see brother,I quoted the bible

That really don't matter though

Why would you think it doesn't matter what makes Jehova a HE?
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Gender of personification?

What is the gender of Oduduwa?

Yes Personification can come with giving a gender. ..Is Mary Jane not a woman?

Depends on which Oduduwa you speak of
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

The point is if the stories in the bible is real, what we call God and ordain of God could be some customary law back in the days.

I dont know if you get this

I agree but tell that to Christians and jews
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Me bored grin

I think you are becoming dumb just like him.

Is there no difference between God as a person and God of Abrahamic religion?

I will understand him if he had come openly that the God he is refering to his Abrahamic Gods. There wont be problem bashing which he created.

Every Gods existed as person. The OP said he is cutting across all Gods. And Mr nice guy is here fencing the OP who want to go gaga into God of Abraham. So tell me who is bored?

Like I said you are bored. ..reason why you looking for arguement where its not necessary

I believe the op is looking for Gods that are considered actual persons by their people not personification
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
macof:

Like I said you are bored. ..reason why you looking for arguement where its not necessary

I believe the op is looking for Gods that are considered actual persons by their people not personification

Me bored again? grin grin

Can you help him pls.

Name that God that existed as person and not personification

Lets start from that
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
macof:

I agree but tell that to Christians and jews

I know there is a particular sect among the Christians that have the same thought. After all they dont agree on the samething
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
macof:

Yes Personification can come with giving a gender. ..Is Mary Jane not a woman?

Depends on which Oduduwa you speak of

She is a beautiful lad. I marry Juana but not again.

Oduduwa is He-She right? grin grin
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
macof:

You've probably been smoking weed
Get yourself together

Call her Juana not weed. grin grin grin grin

Common guy. The muslim guy must not go scot free. Where in Ifa corpus did you learnt that the Universe expand?

Tell us
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
macof:

"Iri tu wili wili, Iri tu wiliwili, Iri tu wili-wili, ko tu reke-reke, Dia fun Origun, Tinlo s’eda ibu Orun ati Aye ni’gba ijinji"

Translation sire.

The guy did not post his quran verse in Arabic.

As omo Yoruba though, there is nothing like expansion in what you posted.
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
macof:

yes, what question did you ask in the first place where u quoted me? i read everything and didnt see anything expansion not to talk of astronomy there!
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Translation sire.

The guy did not post his quran verse in Arabic.

As omo Yoruba though, there is nothing like expansion in what you posted.

Is he Arab or is Arabic his first language? Does he have to post anything in Arabic?

Then you dont understand yoruba very well

Here's translation
" The dew spews out rapidly, it does so continously without order, this was declared to Origun, when he was going to coordinate the deepening of the heavens and earth , a very long time ago"

Deepening "Ibu" can be a synonym for expansion "Ife"
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
lexiconkabir:
yes, what question did you ask in the first place where u quoted me? i read everything and didnt see anything expansion not to talk of astronomy there!

Then u should check your yoruba
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

I know there is a particular sect among the Christians that have the same thought. After all they dont agree on the samething

What sect is that? And wats their doctrines rooted on?
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Call her Juana not weed. grin grin grin grin

Common guy. The muslim guy must not go scot free. Where in Ifa corpus did you learnt that the Universe expand?

Tell us

LLike I said you are probably on weed and in desperate need for something fun to do

Wat is it about letting the Muslim guy go Scott free? Did he steal from me?
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Me bored again? grin grin

Can you help him pls.

Name that God that existed as person and not personification

Lets start from that

I Would say there's no such God
But Christians and muslims say otherwise
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

Is he Arab or is Arabic his first language? Does he have to post anything in Arabic?

Then you dont understand yoruba very well

Here's translation
" The dew spews out rapidly, it does so continously without order, this was declared to Origun, when he was going to coordinate the deepening of the heavens and earth , a very long time ago"

Deepening "Ibu" can be a synonym for expansion "Ife"

That a dew spew out continously and rapidly without order is not expansion.
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

I Would say there's no such God
But Christians and muslims say otherwise

Christian God said I am not human. Does that not tell you he cannot be person?
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

LLike I said you are probably on weed and in desperate need for something fun to do

Wat is it about letting the Muslim guy go Scott free? Did he steal from me?

grin grin grin cheesy

He challenged you. Split on his face evidential fact
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Christian God said I am not human. Does that not tell you he cannot be person?

Are aliens not Persons?

Fact is Jehova isn't a personification of anything. .. the last christian preacher that came to me made that very clear
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 12:07am On Sep 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

That a dew spew out continously and rapidly without order is not expansion.

Smh. Keep looking for arguement
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

Are aliens not Persons?

Fact is Jehova isn't a personification of anything. .. the last christian preacher that came to me made that very clear

God is love cool
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

God is love cool

So Jehova is the personification of Love? Joshthefirst that true?
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

Smh. Keep looking for arguement

On a serious note. I dont agree with Fakunle regarding the interpretation of this Odu. I have a journal that detail the account but it is something like fussing Christianity into Orishism. I think he got it from Awo Popoola but how he interpreted it is wrong.
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

So Jehova is the personification of Love? Joshthefirst that true?

Is the secretary of God who wrote the Bible?

God is love.

Love is God.

Last time a preacher came to me, she said God is love.
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 12:29am On Sep 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Is the secretary of God who wrote the Bible?

God is love.

Love is God.

Last time a preacher came to me, she said God is love.
Well its his beliefs not urs

So Jehova is same as Ishtar of Babylon?
Same as Eros and Cupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Church Did You Attend As A Child &how Did It Impact You While Growing Up? / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived / Is There Going To Be a Great Revival Before Jesus Comes ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.