Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

What Would You Consider As Proof Of God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Consider As Proof Of God (11939 Views)

Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body / True PROOF Of God's Existence For The DOUBTING Atheist. / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 12:31am On Sep 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

On a serious note. I dont agree with Fakunle regarding the interpretation of this Odu. I have a journal that detail the account but it is something like fussing Christianity into Orishism. I think he got it from Awo Popoola but how he interpreted it is wrong.

Sure you have years of experience in Ifa
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:35am On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

Sure you have years of experience in Ifa

What is this guy saying?
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:36am On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

Well its his beliefs not urs

So Jehova is same as Ishtar of Babylon?
Same as Eros and Cupid

Goodnight
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

Then u should check your yoruba
funny!
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by lampardizik(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

Why would you think it doesn't matter what makes Jehova a HE?

First off,there is no where in the bible,in both testaments where He was addressed otherwise

Think of it,if the writers of the bible were so clear on the subject,why should I bother?...why should I give myself a headache about it

Besides,the "hows" and "whys" are out of it for me
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by Joshthefirst(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

No! GOD has not been revealing itself... we don't see imprints of Allah or Jehova in Nature. We see the manifestations of Energy not the work of God

No
I can't argue with you on this basis sorry. It's because I believe you're simply in denial. I will never argue God's existence with anyone. Never again if I have before.
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by Joshthefirst(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

So Jehova is the personification of Love? Joshthefirst that true?
Yes. It's true. God is love.
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by dalaman: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2015
Joshthefirst:

Another empty rhetoric.
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by Joshthefirst(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2015
dalaman:

Another empty rhetoric.
So what do you want me to say? Lol.
God is love, whether or not you think that statement is an empty rhetoric or not.

I know God. And he is love. Pure Love. you cannot know love without knowing God.
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by dalaman: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Joshthefirst:
So what do you want me to say? Lol.
God is love, whether or not you think that statement is an empty rhetoric or not.

I know God. And he is love. Pure Love. you cannot know love without knowing God.

That is just a baseless claim. Let me show you why it is baseless claim:

Brahma is the only creator, whether or not you think that statement is an empty rhetoric or not.

I know Brahma. And he is the only creator of the universe. Pure creator, no one else but him. you cannot know the creato without knowing Brahma. Brahma is the Hindu God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Joshthefirst:

Is Jehova the personification of Love? that's what I asked
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by Joshthefirst(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
dalaman:

That is just a baseless claim. Let me show you why it is baseless claim:

Brahma is the only creator, whether or not you think that statement is an empty rhetoric or not.

I know Brahma. And he is the only creator of the universe. Pure creator, no one else but him. you cannot know the creator without knowing Brahma. Brahma is the Hindu God.

I'm not going to argue with you on the existence of God. sorry. You already know God exists.

If you want a basis for knowing the way to God, you'll need a demonstration of the supernatural. But I doubt if that'll help you.
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by Joshthefirst(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

Is Jehova the personification of Love? that's what I asked
And Yes, I said. he is. He is also the ultimate warrior, the ultimate provider. the invincible ruler of the ages. the Origin of all things.
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Joshthefirst:
I can't argue with you on this basis sorry. It's because I believe you're simply in denial. I will never argue God's existence with anyone. Never again if I have before.

Of course you can't argue with that cus it beats anything you can possibly throw as a rebuttal

If only you can show the imprints of Jehova in Nature. .. making us know that it's Jehova and not allah, Brahma, Olodumare that is responsible for our existence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Joshthefirst:
And Yes, I said. he is. He is also the ultimate warrior, the ultimate provider. the invincible ruler of the ages. the Origin of all things.

So you agree that Jehova is simply the Greek Aphrodite and Babylonian Ishtar? And all those things portraying Jehova as a Personal God should be discouraged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by Joshthefirst(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

Of course you can't argue with that cus it beats anything you can possibly throw as a rebuttal

If only you can show the imprints of Jehova in Nature. .. making us know that it's Jehova and not allah, Brahma, Olodumare that is responsible for our existence
I don't need to show you anything. If you wanna know the nature of the one responsible for your existence, take a look at nature itself. Creation still sings his praises and his mighty hand.
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by Joshthefirst(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
macof:

So you agree that Jehova is simply the Greek Aphrodite and Babylonian Ishtar? And all those things portraying Jehova as a Personal God should be discouraged
Jehova is the God of all things. There is no other before him. And yes, he is a personal God and Father to his children on earth. And he'll come as a Judge and Ruler over all the earth very soon.

The earth is filled with truth. The earth is filled with the knowledge of Jehova as the eaters cover the sea. His gospel had penetrated every region of ignorance. so don't act confused.
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
lampardizik:

First off,there is no where in the bible,in both testaments where He was addressed otherwise

Think of it,if the writers of the bible were so clear on the subject,why should I bother?...why should I give myself a headache about it

Besides,the "hows" and "whys" are out of it for me

Ok I understand you but am interested in knowing how my supposed creator is a HE and not She or even gender less
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by macof(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Joshthefirst:
Jehova is the God of all things. There is no other before him. And yes, he is a personal God and Father to his children on earth. And he'll come as a Judge and Ruler over all the earth very soon.

The earth is filled with truth. The earth is filled with the knowledge of Jehova as the eaters cover the sea. His gospel had penetrated every region of ignorance. so don't act confused.

Stop contradicting yourself

You said Jehovah is the personification of Love. .u don't know what personification is?
That statement renders Jehova a myth, a myth constructed to make LOVE more Comprehensible
So from studying the myth we learn more about Love. ... you can't have a relationship with the myth. ..u study it and build a relationship with Love

But what you are saying now contradicts your earlier post. ... here Jehovah is a Personal God, not the emotional state called Love, Jehova is Father and Future ruler and judge of the earth
A personal God is one that is said to exist exactly how described no matter how anthropomorphic he seems. ..The bible describes Jehova as a God that has a Hand, has a head to wear a crown, has a butt to sit on a throne and lives in the sky... most importantly has a gender - Male and he gives out command verbally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by dalaman: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Joshthefirst:
I'm not going to argue with you on the existence of God. sorry. You already know God exists.

If you want a basis for knowing the way to God, you'll need a demonstration of the supernatural. But I doubt if that'll help you.

Give me a demonstration of the super natural please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by Joshthefirst(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
dalaman:

Give me a demonstration of the super natural please.
Go to any healing service by a healing minister
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by dalaman: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Joshthefirst:
Go to any healing service by a healing minister

Will the be able to heal an amputee and restore his amputated limbs back?
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by Joshthefirst(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
dalaman:

Will the be able to heal an amputee and restore his amputated limbs back?
Take an amputee there and see. Not one who is filled with doubt like you. One who believes God will heal him.

You see, God only heals those who have faith in his power. If you're in Canada, go to the healing school by pastor Chris Oyakhilome. You'll see real healing there
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by dalaman: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Joshthefirst:
Take an amputee there and see. Not one who is filled with doubt like you. One who believes God will heal him.

You see, God only heals those who have faith in his power. If you're in Canada, go to the healing school by pastor Chris Oyakhilome. You'll see real healing there

No. I'll send and amputee to you and you'll take him to any church of your choice and bring him back with his amputated limbs restored. He is a Christian. He truly believes and so do his parents. The family lives in Lagos. The boy is about 12 or 13 years old.
Re: What Would You Consider As Proof Of God by Tejiriseth(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ok I would believe If I were To see.. An Amputee regrow a Fresh new Limb.. Ok.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption / Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.