Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post (43530 Views)

Breaking:PDP Sweeps East & West Senatorial Seats In Rivers State-SaharaReporters / Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
The senatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for Kogi West Senatorial District, Hon. Dino Melaye, has defeated the incumbent Senator Smart Adeyemi to represent the senatorial district at the upper chamber of the National Assembly.

According to sources, Adeyemi, a candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, came third in the race as the Accord Party, AP, candidate, Hon. Sam Aro, came second.

There has been popular clamour against the candidature of Smart Adeyemi in the elections, with many people accusing him of not adequately representing the senatorial district well.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/29/breaking-dino-melaye-beats-smart-

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by EdCure: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
A victory well earned and well deserved.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Gen-gen!!! I can't imagine being a PDP supporter at a time such as this....having our arses handed to us left, right, and centre. I would feel really miserable. No, wait! I'd just close my eyes and keep shouting 'GEJ till 2019' until GMB is sworn-in, since PDP supporters are known to be extremely delusional.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by donphilopus: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Adeyemi came 3rd Look at the disadvantage of having a bad bae as a daughter... tongue cheesy grin The people of Lagos West have tactically told him to go give his daughter a proper training!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Ceenelly(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sama fake politicians
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by kilode100(f): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sai Apc!!

Sai Buhari!!!

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by DrWalter: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by ozo13(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin opposition in da making for him.hejejej.bt on a serious note, kogi -kwara road speaks for itself that d man had done noting.d road aint motorable again.ppl had to use ekiti state to bypass d road.e
Guseh:
BREAKING: Dino Melaye beats Smart to Kogi West senatorial seat.
DailyPost Nigeria Reported that The senatorial candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, APC, for Kogi West Senatorial District,
Hon. Dino Melaye, has defeated the incumbent Senator Smart
Adeyemi to represent the senatorial district at the upper chamber
of the National Assembly. According to sources, Adeyemi, a candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, came third in the
race as the Accord Party, AP, candidate, Hon. Sam Aro, came
second.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/29/breaking-dino-melaye-beats-smart-
to-senatorial-seat/

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by maxbj(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
donphilopus:
Adeyemi came 3rd Look at the disadvantage of having a bad bae as a daughter... tongue cheesy grin The people of Lagos West have tactically told him to go give his daughter a proper training!
the pple of kogi west.... well i expected him to lose but i tot hon Aro would win. anyway its a plus for apc

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by donphilopus: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
maxbj:
the pple of kogi west.... well i expected him to lose but i tot hon Aro would win. anyway its a plus for apc

I've never heard the name 'Aro' before o. Is he a formidable Politician in Kogi West?
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by phlemzy: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
This election sweet die. Power keeps changing hands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by fmc1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am frm kogi west,and frm wot we saw at the polls yesterday.hmmmm,Apc has crippled PDP.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Goddex: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=15pt]"According to sources . . . . "

APC have started again with their lies
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
EdCure:
A victory well earned and well deserved.
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
donphilopus:

I've never heard the name 'Aro' before o. Is he a formidable Politician in Kogi West?
You are not in Kogi then... I am not from your state but I know him.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by genearts(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good one for Dino!

I just hope Nigeria does not turn into a one party state after this election
PDP needs to stay alive and online

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by tayoxx(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
I happy die

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
phlemzy:
This election sweet die. Power keeps changing hands.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by davidzfarm18(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
genearts:
Good one for Dino!

I just hope Nigeria does not turn into a one party state after this election
PDP needs to stay alive and online
same here. I prefer a strong opposition controlling strong state like Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by WoodenGate: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
fmc1:
I am frm kogi west,and frm wot we saw at the polls yesterday.hmmmm,Apc has crippled PDP.
can u confirm dino victory?
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by makzeze: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Victory well deserved.

Kogi people for Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Smh for my Kogi people

Theif give Thief. Same circle of poverty for the people. Why vote for a crude b a s t a r d, when you have Aro?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kogi has always been a pdp state.
Apc should keep dreaming
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
3cycle:
Kogi has always been a pdp state.
Apc should keep dreaming
Not really.

A large percentage of Kogi West folks (Yoruba) ignorantly voted APC.

The Igalas being the majority are PDP, but majority would vote APC because of BUHARI's religion - moslem.

Ebira, will also do same because they're mostly moslems.

IT will take another decade for that state (my state) to witness true democracy.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Acidosis:

Not really.

The Igalas being the majority are PDP, but majority would vote APC because of BUHARI's religion - moslem.

IT will take another decade for that state (my state) to witness true democracy.
Igala being the majority will always choose pdp. Who cares about the minority?
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Acidosis:

Not really.

The same 'true democracy' your PDP can't give them.

So, kogites are voting for buhari/APC because of religion? Mwtcheeew!

25 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Joavid:

Call me please Jose...!
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Joavid:

Don't mind that guy.

I used to think he has some sense even went as far as helping him in the computer section but this election has shown him to be a bigot and very intolerant person. He even went as far as posting outright lies and so on that I thought his account had been hacked.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnny1980:

Don't mind that guy.

I used to think he has some sense even went as far as helping him in the computer section but this election has shown him to be a bigot and very intolerant person. He even went as far as posting outright lies and so on that I thought his account had been hacked.

Please what help did you render on Computer Section?

While answering that (with a link), make sure you send your account detail.
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by cyril83(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
donphilopus:

Hon Sam Aro, he was a member of house of rep in 2007.
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Someone deceived his people; stole lots of money; nearly killed his wife; bought expensive rides and mansions in Asokoro under the Peoples Democratic Party. Few years later, the LAW dealth with him and almost ruined his career. Angrily, he joined the perceived "change agents" and the same Kogi West people gave him their votes.

And someone expects me to say otherwise because of a purported help on computer section.

Wetin I no go see on nairaland?!

Smart is a failure; but Aro (Accord Party) would have done a great job!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by kandrus: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Just my thinking ... Did he beat him literally?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust / Repentant Boko Haram Member Enlisted In Army Slits Woman's Throat In Enugu / Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.