Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well (36757 Views)

Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" / Rex Onyeabor, Jonathan's ‎Campaign Manager Defects To APC / Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by tolexy007(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sunday Aborisade, Abuja

The Senator who represented the Kogi West Senatorial District in the 6th and 7th Senate, Smart Adeyemi, on Friday formally defected to the All Progressives Congress.

Adeyemi who briefed journalists in Abuja in company with Senators Abu Ibrahim, Olubunmi Adetunmbi among others, said he had no regret dumping his erstwhile Peoples Democratic Party.

He explained that his decision to join APC was to support President Muhammadu’s determination to develop every part of the country, especially his Kogi West constituency.

He therefore urged his supporters to move enmasse to the APC, with immediate effect.
Details shortly….

http://www.punchng.com/smart-adeyemi-defects-to-apc-says-buhari-is-doing-well/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Ezeanochie(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Another political ashaweo.

These hoes ain't loyal

253 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by mcee1(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmm!
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by drslimtommy: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buhari is doing well?
Ok kontinue...
New Talk of d town ; party of blame
have u blamed jonathan today?

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by xreal: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Don't tell me he remained in PDP all this while.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by seunmsg(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Most politicians are like hoes, they ain't loyal to any party at all. They are only out for their personal interest.

43 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by babyfaceafrica: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nice
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Fmartin(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
I think d future is bryt nd she knws dat. Gud mov....

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
cheesy APC wan accept that one too?

4 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by dayowunmi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dino, you can now defect to PDP with your boss, saraki!

42 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by modath(f): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
He's eyeing Dino's seat or his seat that Doino snatched from him.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by seunmsg(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
modath:
He's eyeing Dino's seat or his seat that Doino snatched from him.

Even while in PDP, Smart Adeyemi has always been a close associate of Bola Tinubu. With his defection and Saraki's inevitable downfall, Dino will face a tough time coming back to the senate. Dino's decision to swim or sink with Saraki may end up being his achilles heel.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by cktheluckyman: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
seunmsg:

Even while in PDP, Smart Adeyemi has always been a close associate of Bola Tinubu. With his defection and Saraki's inevitable downfall, Dino will face a tough time coming back to the senate. Dino's decision to swim or sink with Saraki may end up being his achilles heel.

lolz this Tinubu lapdogs!! so suddenly smart Adeyemi is now a more heavu duty politician than Dino Melaye? I bet you Dino Melaye has far more influence in Kogi APC than Tinubu

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Failed politician. Imagine someone this good for nothing Senator that drives fast cars and pop champagne daily in club beat Smart Adeyemi to clinch snate seat.

Modified Dino Melaye

6 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by dridowu: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Politician are not loyal to the citizen, they are only loyal to their pocket

7 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by seunmsg(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
cktheluckyman:

lolz this Tinubu lapdogs!! so suddenly smart Adeyemi is now a more heavu duty politician than Dino Melaye? I bet you Dino Melaye has far more influence in Kogi APC than Tinubu

I am no Tinubu lapdog but truth be told, Dino has pitched his tent with a sinking Saraki platform in APC. Once Saraki goes down he may likely go down with him.

Before you underrate Tinubu's influence in Kogi, wait until the court decides on who is the legitimate governor. A Faleke governorship is still a very strong possibility before the end of the year.

26 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by cktheluckyman: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
seunmsg:

I am no Tinubu lapdog but truth be told, Dino has pitched his tent with a sinking Saraki platform in APC. Once Saraki goes down he may likely go down with him.

Before you underrate Tinubu's influence in Kogi, wait until the court decides on who is the legitimate governor. A Faleke governorship is still a very strong possibility before the end of the year.

It Tinubu was that influential faleke should have been the Governorship candidate and not the deputy.You think someone like Dino Melaye would even stoop that low to become a deputy Governorship candidate?You people fail to understand that Tinubu has no political value outside the sw.Sto overating him.That how how you pushed him to go and burn his fingers in the rce for the NASS leadership.FYI whether Saraki goes down or not the likes mind senators which Melaye belongs to will continue to control the senate

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by frankyychiji(f): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fmartin:
I think d future is bryt nd she knws dat. Gud mov....
Which part of the zoo are you from? Smart Adeyemi is a male.

Smart Adeyemi is free to go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Foolish Excuse......and the worse calculation ever! undecided undecided Should have waited for fuel price to drop before hypocritically joining or hiding in APC lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Aromas: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Only if he can make use of the influence coming 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by lawydewy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
ok
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by malton: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by babdap: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Political prostitute

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by omowolewa: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Welcome to the company of the smart politicians.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by zik4ever: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
I suggest that all politicians should just move to APC! It's obvious what the interest of the average politician is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Fmartin(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
frankyychiji:
Which part of the zoo are you from? Smart Adeyemi is a male.

Smart Adeyemi is free to go.
my fellow animal, somebdy commented dat, he is a political 'prostitute' , hence i must refer to hm as she.. Since prostitute is a feminine word.

If i may ask, wat typ of animal are u

Dnt b offended

8 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Politics!!!
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by frankyychiji(f): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fmartin:
my fellow animal, somebdy commented dat, he is a political 'prostitute' , hence i must refer to hm as she.. Since prostitute is a feminine word.

If i may ask, wat typ of animal are u

Dnt b offended
Lame damage control

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Fmartin(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
frankyychiji:
Lame damage control
indeed!
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Politicians with ideology in Nigeria are very few. politics is now a business or job. supporters of both duo, hope you guys are learning so that you also stop been used and dump like rag cloth .
May God forgive us in okunland...i don't really know what we have done wrong?
Now is the time for Kogi west PDP or any other party to rescue and deliver okunland .
This people are shameless and heartless, they are just there for their personal gains.

See how Smart Adeyemi embarrassed Tinubu in Dubai for associating with Buhari in 2013.
www.nairaland.com/1327693/tinubu-embarrassed-dubai-associating-buhari

Last week, he was part of the PDP leaders that met with Kwankwoso.
http://www.punchng.com/2019-pdp-leaders-meet-kwankwaso-target-saraki/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by greenify: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Guseh:
ok
Why do we have problem in this country. Why are some people embracing someone that did not perform wen he was a senator.He did nothing for his constituency wen in PDP and now he joined Apc. Go to his town in kogi state and see how bad d road is. The road in his town is d worst in Okun area.
Although, I don't blame him,I blame senator Meinaye for fucking up his opportunity.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well by kunzo: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Smart adeyemi is eyeing the position of late minister, James ocholi. God will deliver us

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack / Meet Aisha Bakari Gombi, Boko Haram Huntress And Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.