Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District (48479 Views)

Results From FCT Council Election Indicate PDP In Clear Lead / Abia North Senatorial Rerun: Early Results Put Pdp In Clear Lead (see Photos Of / Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by yomalex(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ok
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nairaland needs some sensible moderating

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Kazrem(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
I am only interested in the Presidential.
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by sheftyxz(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by dapelua(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Toluwani, Oyo:

Oyo East LG result: PDP6,326, APC,17,105, TOTAL VOTES CAST 26,158
March 29, 20156:46 pm
Ozioma, Ebonyi :
There is tension in Ebonyi State as the Independent National Electoral Commission has refused to announce results of last Saturday’s elections in the state.
Our correspondent gathered from youth members of the Labour Party that there would be “chaos” should the INEC fail to announce the result before the end of today.
“And if the results are announced and it falls short of what we already have from our agents, then we will burn the state,” a LP member said.
March 29, 20156:40 pm

Jude, Plateau:
Results for Jos south

Turu Jos south
Presidential PDP 8,894, APC 571
Senate PDP 9,151, APC 251
House of reps. PDP 9,079, APC 403

Gyel B, Jos south
Presidential PDP 6,376; APC 1,054
Senate PDP 5,360, APC 2,065
House of reps. PDP 5,816, APC 1,465

Kuru B Jos south
Presidential PDP 6,858; APC 445
Senate PDP 6,245, APC 1,018
House of reps. PDP 6,081, APC 1,039

http://elections2015.punchng.com/live-updates/

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Masanto: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pdp at it. Doing what they know how to do best
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by okeke00(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
let me get ready for 2019, i have to start now to arrange my own propaganda;
i have learn a lot from APC
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by oladrogo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
to be candid and serious,there is no way jona is gonna win this election.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by flybiz08(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
These APC e-rats, please be silent! Do you think peddling lies will win this election for your septuagenarian candidate.

It's PDP all the way. No shaking!

GEJ till 2019!!!

5 Likes

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by horlabiyi(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ok
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by 1stola: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
gurunlocker:
BY PETER DURU
MAKURDI – As the results of the presidential
and National Assembly elections held Saturday
trickles in, the result of the senatorial race in
the Benue South Senatorial district shows that
the Senate President, David Mark has taken a
clear lead in six out of the nine local
government areas, LGAs, that make up the
district.

Results so far garnered by Vanguard at the
collation centre in Otukpo shows that the six
LGAs won by Mark included Ogbadibo, his APC
opponent, Daniel Onje’s hometown, where he
polled 8,102 votes to Onje’s 5,669 votes.
The results further shows that the Senate
President also led in Ado, Otukpo, Okpokwu,
Ohimini and Agatu local government areas.
A break down of the senatorial results shows
that in Okpokwu LGA, the PDP polled 13,355
while the APC polled 4,290.

In Ohimini LGA, PDP polled 6,381 while the APC
polled 4,444. In Ado LGA, PDP polled 7,894 to
APC’s 2,276.

In Agatu LGA, the PDP polled 10,350 as against
APC’s 3,325.

At the time of this report, results from Apa, Oju
and Obi LGAs were still being awaited.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/david-mark-takes-a-clear-lead-in-benue-south-district-wins-in-six-out-of-nine-lgas-so-far/
I just hate this man

He is a thief.
I pray he looses.
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by tylesh(f): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
"All I want to know if I no dey, will you think about me " grin
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by SerialMan: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by delikay4luv: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Incredible.
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
OE,NewsPoint: Allah Don Catch Am ;-
Buhari's WIFE MISTAKENLY VOTED FOR
Jonathan IN Daura, Katsina State.
There was confusion in Katsina state after the
wife of General Muhammadu Buhari mistakenly
placed her thumb on the PDP slot instead of the
APC slot, in the process voting Goodluck
Jonathan for President.
All attempts to rectify it have fallen on deaf ears
as INEC insist she will not get any extra ballot
paper.
Mrs Buhari claims A PDP agent pushed her just
as she was about to thumb print on her ballt
paper, resulting in her voting PDP.
As at Press Time she is still weeping
uncontrollably as Buhari left in anger.
When balak bought balam to curse the anoint he blessed them instead because his mouth was controlled my God.
GEJ they that are for you are greater than they that are against you.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by jbsam: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Okpani Alechenu on his way to NASS once more.
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by lincolnj88: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
apc and fake results... y can't them be patient and see the real thing

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jesus, the son of Mary. You are LORD. Jehovah Jireh, you are a burning bush. Moses, you are a crosser of a river divided by the stick. HHo ho ho hoh ....Ha ah aha aha ....Huhuhuhuh.

[size=28pt]PDP - FOREVER[/size]

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by generalbaseet: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
lol see lie
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Am not interested in all this nonsense results posted here
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by theorbiters: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
stanogb:
[size=18pt]But Nairalanders said David Mark lost[/size]
grin grin
Nairalanders sabi kill person o.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by oluski(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Stop spreading fake news dem no gree, una dey gv dz almajiri's false hope n reason 2 carry knife n fire dey cut n burn evrytin in dia way wen d real result is out n it dsnt favour dem..... Meanwhile GEJ till 2k19
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by LEXYLOV: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
IF ITS TRUE, THEN = RIGGING. ANYWAY JONA CANT WIN THIS ELECTION UNLESS BY 100% RIGGING. undecided
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by blackandbold: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
dexterinc2003:
Please what is happening in the south south and south east,we need updates,which presidential candidate is currently leading in these states.
thats a good question from a thinking nigerian..why are we nor hearing anythung alaborate from most of these states..ketbme guess..the results sheets were not even available in the in the first olace in majority of them
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Tonnierichy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dey go start to dey mak noise now oooo
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by geeudy(f): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
dexterinc2003:
Please what is happening in the south south and south east,we need updates,which presidential candidate is currently leading in these states.
PDP dusted APC in Ebonyi, Abia, Anambara, Cross River.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Keneeby(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP won in all the local government in Akwa Ibom. Accounted for 90% votes. Likewise in Cross River.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by cjie: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC SHOULD NOT MISLEAD US AND CAUSE UNNECESSARY VIOLENT IN THE COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
So why the fake results being posted about benue state. Thought i saw a post of apc leading in benue state? Abi mark no de Pdp again?

pls lets stop getting results not yet concluded. The love for our country should guide us all. Enough of propagandas nd fake election result.
God Gozie Nigeria
Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by ceedeez: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
But if it were in favour of apc it is free and fair. GET BUSY
brainpulse:
PDP rigging machine begins its work

1 Like

Re: David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District by iGeneral: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Though Nigerias number one enemy of democracy and rule of law may emerge a senator from his enclave of an enslaved people, i am certain he will not become the senate president in the next republic. He will only be an ordinary floor member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monica Ambrose For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wins His Polling Unit / Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.