Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Did Not Know My Vote Would Be So Important - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Not Know My Vote Would Be So Important (346 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency / APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Not Know My Vote Would Be So Important by govmentson(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
My polling unit used to be an APC zone no competition last state election APC got 461 as against PDP19 ..we delivered the entire ward for APC..with recent happening in the party, the nonchalant attitude of our LG chairman Mrs itohan and other key party men and women I became discourage and realise the party doom is near in the state apart from neglecting us after previous election (no single road project in our entire local govt) money for grassroot mobilisation was embezzled. I was seriously discourage even when some of my party elders still decided to work regardless I just wanted to stay neutral. Election day I didn't wanted to vote but was called by my party leader in my zone so I decided to go but it was too late accreditation was over sadly my wish was granted.. after counting the result on the Po announce that PDP got 99 APC98 at the presidential level my party elder who happen to be my dad was furious wit me (he still not talking to me)..we manage to win senate n house of rep..the total number of voters wasn't even up to the number of vote APC got in previous election.. APC is gradually killing itself in Edo state if things continue like this
Re: Did Not Know My Vote Would Be So Important by egopersonified(f): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
See your life? Even nl Apc and Pdp aren't talking to you. You need to apologize to all Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Counting Has Started And Here It Is Fr Pdpd Nd Apc Only In Ekiti / Jonathan A Pacesetter / Mama Peace, And Co Should Congratulate APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.