Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election (44281 Views)

AGF Declares Senate Election Null And Void, Saraki, Ekweremadu In Fresh Trouble / INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) / IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Firmjudge(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
kuuljay:
Christians in Niger should be about 30%

or more i give them 43% my oppinion thoug might be + or -
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Oilandgas1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
donphilopus:
Thought APC was an Islamic Party. How come they fielded a Christian against a PDP Muslim in a (core) Northern State (though Middle belt)?!

Who cares about religion? All we are saying is that we need change

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Oceemo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
franciskaine:
PDP pls stop jubilating that you won in Ekiti. The
result from Ekiti State is too infinitesimal to
determine election result in Nigeria.
Ekiti State Result:
PDP-176351
APC-120308
Difference of =56403
DAURA LGA OF KATSINA STATE:
APC-69632
PDP-117
Difference OF = 69515
One LG in katsina covers The deficit in Ekiti
State.
LOL
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by kendraloops(f): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Firmjudge, nice analysis. I'm so happy David finally won. I felt so pained everytime he lost the governorship election to that roundabout-creating talba. Yeye man, no single devpt in the state, only gigantic roundabouts and signboards of him commissioning some phoney projects!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Firmjudge(m): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
wasak:
Talba can't be from sokoto . have u ever seen a sokoto indigene with bulgy eyes? Fulanis mostly have small eyes. Nupes mostly have bulgy eye balls. Talba is Nupe. Nupes won't even vote Gbari because they are very ethnocentric.

Bro Talba is a Sokoto man, how comes he doest even understand the language he is claiming not even his children i have interacted with.

I know someone who personally worked with him when he was a perm sec in abuja and they often go to his village in sokoto somewhere after Gusau or so cant remember..

Dont drag him into niger state.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
tonytony208:

Don't you hate Christians? Am referring to the Muslims among you.
No we don't hate christians wink
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by kendraloops(f): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
kheart:
Guy forget about dat stats of mix religion in niger state (my state). 90 percent of Nupes in niger are muslims so also d gbagi. (We don tire 16yrs)

Note: Talba did not win d last governoship election but PDP force him on us. Now wit card reader no magu magu buz for pdp and he ws defeated.

Zainab kure (pdp) who has been in d senate like say na her papa property suffered a defeat too

Zainab lost tooo? hahaha, change indeed! nonsense armchair senator. Nigerlites, nice one.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by toluxa1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
ibro2hot:
Talba himself knew that he will lose as he was not seen campaigning for him self in any part of the Niger east...

True. He didn't campaign at all.

People should also be aware that David Umaru was seeking Re-election as the court just declared him winner of the elections PDP won last year November, a few weeks ago.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Firmjudge(m): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
kendraloops:
Firmjudge, nice analysis. I'm so happy David finally won. I felt so pained everytime he lost the governorship election to that roundabout-creating talba. Yeye man, no single devpt in the state, only gigantic roundabouts and signboards of him commissioning some phoney projects!

kendraloops, I score him -5/10 thoug am not a Nigerlite. I feeel there pain each time i enter that state.

The man is just building roundabout and the only project he did during his tenure is OBJ complex and the new penuel complex.

The man is a disaster. He talks and rants with empty thing to show for.

The electorate are now wiser.

We are waiting for him to come out for president. Lol.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Firmjudge(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yazmin:
Oo

Please use water to wake this guy up.
If he doesn't, pepper could be tried or garlic.
He's talking trash from his sleep.
If you have no idea of a place or issue,just be honorable enough to talk less and post nothing!!!

No need to reply me,i know you don't have my time or wouldn't want to glorify my post.

The people have spoken so just keep shut.

Meanwhile GEJ till......change is for real!!!!

Point out my errors and stop acting intelligent.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Besides this 2015 election, no one cares about religious differences. We Just want change in Government. Make ds Aliyu Wey call himself public servant leave govt already ,no new development in dat Niger state sad
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Firmjudge(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
kendraloops:

Zainab lost tooo? hahaha, change indeed! nonsense armchair senator. Nigerlites, nice one.

So even kure couldnt save his wife.?
Hahahahaha.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Many of these northern PDP candidates are collateral damage ......unfortunate to be flying the PDP flag in this election.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by sairuwa2: 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
i just wonder what does religion has to do with peoples choice of leadership. Lets reason like human and not like educated illiterates. A winner is always a winner. Apc for change
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by kendraloops(f): 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Firmjudge:

kendraloops, I score him -5/10 thoug am not a Nigerlite. I feeel there pain each time i enter that state.

The man is just building roundabout and the only project he did during his tenure is OBJ complex and the new penuel complex.

The man is a disaster. He talks and rants with empty thing to show for.

The electorate are now wiser.

We are waiting for him to come out for president. Lol.

you even see score give am? you try sef. me, no score at all. with all the land Minna has alone, that state suppose don go far. To him, Minna is niger state, other towns don't matter.

btw, was he the one that built OBJ complex, i doubt it. He only gave it a facelift. i stand to be corrected though.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Firmjudge(m): 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
sherryshitt:
Besides this 2015 election, no one cares about religious differences. We Just want change in Government. Make ds Aliyu Wey call himself public servant leave govt already ,no new development in dat Niger state sad

Haba those street light for bypass nkor.?(scam project)

Him government house road project way him use 6years complete nkor.?(scam prject)

All the fancy roundabout nkor.?(scam project) but i specially loved the one with books piled up its looks cool though but (scam project)

All the billboard nkor.?
Lol.

All these are nonsense and am sure it gulped billions.
Nice one Nigerlite

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Ymodulus: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
I have been vindicated at last.

Where is MatthewBriggs ? And all those Tanoids telling me trash that DAVID UMARU will lose?

You don't understand politics don't make noise. APC for Niger State.

SaiBuhari , Sai DavidUmaru , Said Abu Sani Bello Lolo
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nemesis for betraying the G7
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Firmjudge(m): 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
kendraloops:

you even see score give am? you try sef. me, no score at all. with all the land Minna has alone, that state suppose don go far. To him, Minna is niger state, other towns don't matter.

btw, was he the one that built OBJ complex, i doubt it. He only gave it a facelift. i stand to be corrected though.

Sorry you are right only a face light.

I scored him minus 5 over 10 so he is owing you guys money to return make una hol am before him return to Ghana.

Is it true he has a school in GH.?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by BRAINTORMS(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
I beg to differ , Sir, Barr Umar has been winning elections on the opposition for something like ten years now, He has been denied by PDP ever since
Joel3:
as simple as this.

Its APC for buhari so every body voting for APC.

in respective of the candidate
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by bashydemy(m): 12:07am On Mar 30, 2015
IVORY2009:

where is ur source?
Are you blind?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by IVORY2009(m): 12:12am On Mar 30, 2015
bashydemy:
Are you blind?

What is ur problem? I will deal with u, if you are not careful.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by bashydemy(m): 12:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Jarus:
See the man that wants to deliver Niger to GEJ.

If he had defected with other G5 governors, he could have gotten APC senatorial ticket and won, like Kwankwaso and Wammako.
And also Saraki..

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by telim: 1:02am On Mar 30, 2015
galadima77:

guys forget the religious stuff....people are just tired of d governor n his party.
the governorship he enjoyed was for gbagis n now he wants their senate again...after all d noise and ineptitude.
Many didnt vote along religious line abeg
nusa shi, kpe egiyan chi shi gwa de. Ankali lopa be anyi.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Firmjudge:

You dont know the religious distribution of the state and the languages that constitute more thats why you might reasoning this way.

Niger east is populated mostly by a tribe called the gbaris, Talba is from sokoto state but claiming to be a Gbari man yet he cant speeak the language lol while David is from Niger and a Gbari man and he can speak the language..

Do the maths what do you think will come first.

Talba has simple been sent back to sokoto notin more.

Eeeeeeeh!
Na una plan na well remove this man?
Anyway his face ugly scatter and the Gbaris needs change!!!!!!!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by danla44(m): 4:03am On Mar 30, 2015
ozo13:
if true, person wey dey eye presidency no even fit win senate after serving his state for 8yrs

Thats the Same story in Bauchi. Isa Yuguda will definately going yo loss his Senatorial seat to APC after serving for 8 yrs as a Governor of the state.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Caseless: 5:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Firmjudge:

Core northern state.?

No sir its not a core northern state but a MD state and not mostly muslims its almost evenly divided ask those who stay in the state qoute me if i am lieng..

David Umar has been winning talba since there battle @ governoship level over the years, but trust PDP.
Talba aliyu is a sokoto man claiming Niger state and claiming to be a GBARI man for that matter yet he does not understand same he has been sent back to sokoto.

Its as simple as ABC.

The original founders and elderstatemen of APC In Niger state is David Umar and co.

He has spent over 10years moving from ANPP - CPC now to APC the guy is eating the fruit of his labour.

lastly the state is too mixed up with families having siblins from the opposite religion so no time for SH*T
So no religious painting involved.
thunder fire that ur stuupid mouth that u use in lying. Niger that every party always field muslim-muslim ticket is where u think is evenly divided btw xtians and muslim? It is 95% muslim, they jst dnt play religious politics, that's why u see david umaru winning.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Tonason: 5:30am On Mar 30, 2015
udyheart01:
Niger state governor Dr.Muazu Babangida Aliyu has lost his bid to go to the Senate on the ticket of the PDP as he was defeated by Barrister David Umar of the APC.

Announcing the results, the Returning Officer for the district, Professor Ali Audu Jiigam, said Aliyu got 46,459 while Umar polled 149,443 votes. .

From the results, Aliyu was roundly defeated in all the wards of the five local government areas of the district officially declared by Independent Nationai Electoral Commission.

Jiigam said the APC candidate polled 49,519 votes in Chanchaga local government area, the council of the governor, who returned 17,209 votes in the area.

How could you have won presidential election if you can't win your senatorial district?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/gov-aliyu-loses-bid-to-go-to-senate-/205383/
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Sacramento4real(m): 6:00am On Mar 30, 2015
ozo13:
if true, person wey dey eye presidency no even fit win senate after serving his state for 8yrs
Na serious GOBE be dat o.Imagine say APC cum go field dat kind person 4 Presidential election before.Upon all d mouth wey he make.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by bashydemy(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2015
IVORY2009:

What is ur problem? I will deal with u, if you are not careful.
hahahhaa what gentle response from a TANoids, Please how will you deal with me ooo.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Kakagiwa(f): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2015
galadima77:

guys forget the religious stuff....people are just tired of d governor n his party.
the governorship he enjoyed was for gbagis n now he wants their senate again...after all d noise and ineptitude.
Many didnt vote along religious line abeg
Exactly. We are just tired of him
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by Kakagiwa(f): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2015
wasak:

which part of my past?? having bulgy eyes is not an insult, been ethnocentric is not an insult either. these are traits that I've observed among u guys. m sorry if u feel insulted, but m bn very objective here.
You are not being objective. Having bulgy eyes like dat of Talba is insulting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout The Pose Of President Buhari's Security Personel / “Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM / Peter Obi, Abure & Apapa In Court Today (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.