Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election (44295 Views)

AGF Declares Senate Election Null And Void, Saraki, Ekweremadu In Fresh Trouble / INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) / IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by podosci(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
JEZUZ...nah person father oo, There ris GOd oooooooooo
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by tonytony208(m): 6:16am On Apr 02, 2015
AsherStorm:

foooool... u must be living in one of the core SE or SS states and have never traveled our of the shores of ur zone...
im not surprised at ur statement tho... its only a few easterners who have lived in the SW that have evolved and they won't talk this trash u just spewed

You are the greater foool. In actual fact, you are an irredeemable eediot. So any xtian who comments about Muslims' hatred for xtians must be from SS or SE? you are a full time and full blown slowpoke. For your info, I've spent time in abuja, Kaduna and Zaria and I've listened to news. I know how Muslim youths attacked xtians on the streets of Kaduna in 2011/2012. Many of the Igbo youths decided to buy guns to defend themselves against the bloodsucking northerners.
I remember how xtians in Zaria were threatened by the Muslim population and the xtians had to prepare for self defense. When the emir (or whatever) of Zaria heard about the defense plan of the Christians, he quickly went to warn his people never to fight the xtians

I remember how you people were rejoicing when boko haram was killing only xtians. Even your President-elect said war against boko haram is war against the north.

Even your imams preach to you that the best way to enter heaven is to kill the kafirs (unbelievers) including xtians

Hausa/Fulani Muslims' hatred for xtianity had been with us since uthman Dan fodio entered the border of present day Nigeria.

So, what nonsense is your slowpoke self trying to defend here?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by AsherStorm(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2015
tonytony208:

You are the greater foool. In actual fact, you are an irredeemable eediot. So any xtian who comments about Muslims' hatred for xtians must be from SS or SE? you are a full time and full blown slowpoke. For your info, I've spent time in abuja, Kaduna and Zaria and I've listened to news. I know how Muslim youths attacked xtians on the streets of Kaduna in 2011/2012. Many of the Igbo youths decided to buy guns to defend themselves against the bloodsucking northerners.
I remember how xtians in Zaria were threatened by the Muslim population and the xtians had to prepare for self defense. When the emir (or whatever) of Zaria heard about the defense plan of the Christians, he quickly went to warn his people never to fight the xtians

I remember how you people were rejoicing when boko haram was killing only xtians. Even your President-elect said war against boko haram is war against the north.

Even your imams preach to you that the best way to enter heaven is to kill the kafirs (unbelievers) including xtians

Hausa/Fulani Muslims' hatred for xtianity had been with us since uthman Dan fodio entered the border of present day Nigeria.

So, what nonsense is your slowpoke self trying to defend here?

just so u know, I'm full bred Yoruba Muslim and the northern Muslims are just like you core easterners... the same way u treat Muslims in ur region is d same way they treat xtians in their region so its none of my business foooool...

I'm only saying it takes only an easterner and a northerner who has evolved to drop all these bastard acts but sadly, most of u easterners still treat any Muslim u see as an outcast and most of the northerners too treat any xtian as an outcast...

as for Yoruba people (xtians and Muslims), we are cool and we lively peacefully with each other...

pls change ur thinking and evolve.... don't be a religious and tribal biggot forever
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by tonytony208(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
AsherStorm:

just so u know, I'm full bred Yoruba Muslim and the northern Muslims are just like you core easterners... the same way u treat Muslims in ur region is d same way they treat xtians in their region so its none of my business foooool...

I'm only saying it takes only an easterner and a northerner who has evolved to drop all these bastard acts but sadly, most of u easterners still treat any Muslim u see as an outcast and most of the northerners too treat any xtian as an outcast...

as for Yoruba people (xtians and Muslims), we are cool and we lively peacefully with each other...

pls change ur thinking and evolve.... don't be a religious and tribal biggot forever

Like I commented earlier, your thoughtlessness, imbecility and steupidity are immeasurable. So, anyone who sees from a different perspective from you or who challenges Muslim must be from SS or SE? your father has waisted his sperm to produce you. You are a waste of investment.

How many times have you ever heard of igbos attacking northerner? But the news of northerns killing Igbos is a yearly thing. You are a big ieediot no doubt.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by AsherStorm(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
tonytony208:

Like I commented earlier, your thoughtlessness, imbecility and steupidity are immeasurable. So, anyone who sees from a different perspective from you or who challenges Muslim must be from SS or SE? your father has waisted his sperm to produce you. You are a waste of investment.

How many times have you ever heard of igbos attacking northerner? But the news of northerns killing Igbos is a yearly thing. You are a big ieediot no doubt.

I refuse to trade abuses with an untrained village boy ...
that's d same way u and ur brothers in d village abuse ur parents
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by tonytony208(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
AsherStorm:

I refuse to trade abuses with an untrained village boy ...
that's d same way u and ur brothers in d village abuse ur parents

If your parents read the thoughtless and unlearned comments you wrote here, believe me, they will commit suicide. Like I commented earlier, you write and think like a congenital slowpoke. It would have been better for you if you had been a village boy or if you had not been born at all. Believe me, you are a waste of sperm and waste of investment.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by AsherStorm(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
tonytony208:

If your parents read the thoughtless and unlearned comments you wrote here, believe me, they will commit suicide. Like I commented earlier, you write and think like a congenital slowpoke. It would have been better for you if you had been a village boy or if you had not been born at all. Believe me, you are a waste of sperm and waste of investment.

loool...
obviously a pained boy talking
farewell
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by tonytony208(m): 2:24am On Apr 03, 2015
AsherStorm:

loool...
obviously a pained boy talking
farewell

Get lost! Waste Product! Your mother should have done abortion with your pregnancy and that would have saved Nigeria from your irretractible oral diarrhoea.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by AsherStorm(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
tonytony208:

Get lost! Waste Product! Your mother should have done abortion with your pregnancy and that would have saved Nigeria from your irretractible oral diarrhoea.

hahahahahaha...
take heart
Re: Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election by tonytony208(m): 6:26am On Apr 04, 2015
AsherStorm:

hahahahahaha...
take heart

Especially you, you should take heart and live with the reality of your irreversible stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them / NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps / Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.