Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) (6529 Views)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
When your man is broke but has dreams and you promised you will ride with him no matter what. lol. True love, right?

This kind of girls are few, don't you think? wink

3 Shares

Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by christaddicted: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yeah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dem no dey for nigeria
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
I have never dated a rich guy lol

1 Like

Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
wristwatch:
Dem no dey for nigeria

Maybe very few
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:

Only poor? shocked
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
emusmith:

Only poor? shocked

Poor students like me haha
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by AndreRose(f): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Suffer now and enjoy tomorrow. Its all about time(Tick-tock).
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:

Poor students like me haha

Is it that you don't have the rich come around or you prefer the poor ones?

#hecanaskquestionsshocked#
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
AndreRose:
Suffer now, enjoy tomorrow

You believe in that too?
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by NairalandPolice1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:
#team_Surulere Chairlady
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Crocz(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
This kind ride ehn...na yaba left be the next stop grin
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
emusmith:

Is it that you don't have the rich come around or you prefer the poor ones?

#hecanaskquestionsshocked#

At my age very few ppl are rich. At least in Canada. But some are still supported by wealthy parents, I haven't dated such a guy
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by AndreRose(f): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
emusmith:

You believe in that too?
Yep.
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by phlio(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:
ur destiny no wrap richness
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by dharay99: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:

I pray so cry
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is not being broke. This is being stupid and retarded.
Whatever happened to taking the bus?
NEXT.
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:

At my age very few ppl are rich. At least in Canada. But some are still supported by wealthy parents, I haven't dated such a guy

So... What does he get you as gift?
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
This is not being broke. This is being stupid and retarded.
Whatever happened to taking the bus?
NEXT.

Ok
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
AndreRose:

Yep.

I have to ask o... Hehehehe
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by damseyl(f): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is craziness grin
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
emusmith:

So... What does he get you as gift?

Gifts are only for anniversaries and birthdays... anything thoughtful he can afford is appreciated. Same way he appreciates my gifts if I'm not so rich at the time lol
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by ronald4lif(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
OP where is the photo. Am I the only one not seeing any
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:

Gifts are only for anniversaries and birthdays... anything thoughtful he can afford is appreciated. Same way he appreciates my gifts if I'm not so rich at the time lol

I hope he appreciates you and not looking out? undecided
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by vjsmiles: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
lameshiit
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
OP where is the photo. Am I the only one not seeing any

At all?
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by ronald4lif(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
emusmith:

At all?

Yes, maybe something is wrong with my PC
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Don't try this with a Nigerian girl.
It's extremely dangerous.
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by ronald4lif(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
vjsmiles:
lameshiit

Baba are you seeing any photo
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Mprex(f): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Crocz:
This kind ride ehn...na yaba left be the next stop grin
lmao grin
Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by vjsmiles: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

Baba are you seeing any photo

Re: When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) by Crocz(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mprex:

lmao grin
What do you think? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Before I Die This Night PHOTOS / Deleted / He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.