Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,040 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo (17053 Views)

Arrested Judges: Ogungbeje Sues Buhari, AGF, DSS Others For N50bn / EdoDecides: INEC Bars Journalists From Collation Centre / Rivers Re - Run Inec Collation Officers Run Away From Collation Centers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Williamso(m): 12:24am On Mar 30, 2015
hardywaltz:

People like us who are in to property development will remember the days Amaechi who was able to put a stop to an Ikwerre age long culture of extorting from property developer in the name of "Marching Ground".
This singular act of Amaechi, despite the fact he is an ikwerre man made me fall in love with him (no homo). But people who don't stay in Port Harcourt will never understand.

Before it sounds like I'm whining, i remember back in 2011 when Abians had the opportunity to kick TA Orji out but they voted massively for him claiming that he was the only one who could fight Orji Uzor Kalu and his Mother.

Abian succeeded in voting in a fighter who is only interested in the spoils of war. Today OUK has the latest jet in Nigeria while the Abians were left with bad governance.

The last tym i visited Aba some months ago it looked like a place ruled by ISIS.... but i didn't feel pity for them coz Nigerians actually deserve the kind of leaders they get.
And to think they still voted him to be their senator! You begin to think whether some people have any fraction of rationality in them.

2 Likes

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 30, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am waiting!
Inec should pls release chatham house ward result now, pls no delay
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square

this cracked me up
The first 1,000 times you said it!
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by lastpage: 12:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Abagworo:
There was mild tension in parts of in Imo State on Sunday as armed security personnel, including men of the Department of State Security, the Police and the Army barred journalists from collation centres in the state.

At the collation Centre in Owerri Municipal Council Secretariat, journalists were turned back from the gate by stern looking security operatives who could not give reasons for the action.

The anxious journalists who were at the centres to get the results of the National Assembly and Presidential election results were told to return home and wait until the results were announced.

All efforts to reach the Resident Electoral Commissioner, George Ada, were abortive as his phone was switched off.

Meanwhile elections were conducted yesterday in the polling units where the exercise could not hold yesterday as a result of non availability of voting materials.

It will be recalled that many supporters of the All Progressives Congress were arrested and manhandled by security operatives at the alleged instance of the People’s Democratic Party.

http://www.punchng.com/news/dss-others-bar-journalists-from-collation-centres-in-imo/

[size=18pt]Hmmmm........... Right under our eyes, JONATHAN has begun GOVERNMENT MAGIC! [/size]shocked shocked shocked

As for River State, there simply was NO ELECTION!

INEC must do the right thing: Announce a re-run of that election under better circumstances without Military harassment of all parties involved

Looking at the mammoth crowd protesting this cheating, one would wonder whether if they all voted for APC, will APC not have won the contest?
Their sheer numbers tells me "something" certainly went wrong in Rivers State.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by hardywaltz(m): 12:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Williamso:

This singular act of Amaechi, despite the fact he is an ikwerre man made me fall in love with him (no homo). But people who don't stay in Port Harcourt will never understand.

And to think they still voted him to be their senator! You begin to think whether some people have any fraction of rationality in them.

I rest my case
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by lastpage: 12:38am On Mar 30, 2015
oluwafestus:
The military, Dss and police should stop being partisan for once. Why stopping pressmen from covering events that's important to everybody in the state?

That is the script they were given to act out.
How would it be possible to thumb print and falsify Result Sheets in the presence of Journalist? undecided undecided

We need to give salute to Jonathan! he has proved that even a clueless man can rig with military intimidation!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 30, 2015
damoskiy:
Old man/Boy stop posting this thing on all threads.

Fellow Nigerians, Please note that the undermentioned names on Nairaland and other social media are one and the same person, he is not to be taken serious especially during serious discussion on national issue. Also notice that this same man has no other job than to be the first to pass distortive comments on any social media on serious national issue in order to confuse your mind set.

For further in formation read- http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29237507

SmartAlex, airclipse, Babyboy1986, Princewill1, MzJackBaueress, MuguliciousMUGU, SeverusSnape, karke Vicotex, eaglechild, kushstalin, sirwittee chymystique chymystique, eshbeewanna, iiichidodo, Largas, DickDastardly, fairygeh, shortgun, Kingcrowns khassy:

And more still to come. He moves to create more profile.

By- Consigned Professionals
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Tell me what stopped Jonathan crushing the insurgency?
Who is the Commander in Chief of our Armed Forces?

I suppose Buhari is also responsible for our depleted reserves, record external debt , lack of electricity and unemployment or are these not important to voters?
millionaireman:
Jonathan is not a politician. All these his last minute fire brigade approach, Na so dem de take win presidential election in a country like Nigeria?
Jonathan could have barred Buhari long ago, no qualms.
Is Jonathan a mugu to expect electoral victory in a contest against Buhari, after all the insurgents did to tarnish Jonathans image?

1 Like

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by LogicPower(m): 1:06am On Mar 30, 2015
mayowa122:
PDP will surely lose
Am sure by now jonathan wud av been seeing his fate small small.

Sai buhari

Yes, with the people's general now winning comfortably in the NC states of Kwara, Niger and Kogi, and doing fairly well in Benue and Plateu, even if the massive rigging of 2011 in the SS and SE were to be repeated, there is NO WAY the votes of the SS and SE regions could change the final outcome of the presidential election against the general.

So, nothing would stop GMB from meeting the two conditions of winning the election; (1) he would get the HIGHEST number of total votes cast in the country, and (2) he would get 25% in two thirds of the 36 states.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by kropelgrada(m): 1:21am On Mar 30, 2015
lastpage:

[size=18pt]Hmmmm........... Right under our eyes, JONATHAN has begun GOVERNMENT MAGIC! [/size]shocked shocked shocked

INEC must do the right thing: Announce a re-run of that election under better circumstances without Military harassment of all parties involved

Looking at the mammoth crowd protesting this cheating, one would wonder whether if they all voted for APC, will APC not have won the contest?

Lastpage!

Oga stop consoling yourself..that crowd is not even up to one quarter of the population of Rivers State.
Elections in Rivers State was free and fair,except for in those areas where the Commander In Chief Of Trouble Makers.Governor Rotimi Amechi visited demanding to see result sheets.All in a desperate bid to foment trouble.
Well judging by his antecedence as a trouble maker,the people of Rivers State now know that he is not to be taken seriously.

His sole aim was to cause so much tension and heat up the polity with that protest march,and which could eventually lead to breakdown of law and order. But God did not allow him succeed with that.Because besides those gullible ones that he could easily deceive into a protest march,the rest of the population has an ounce of intelligence to know that Amechi is on a mission to cause trouble and bloodshed in Rivers State before his time is up,and wont stop until he achieves this purpose because he has realized that he is fighting a losing battle with the presidency and pdp.

Well we are watching to see which other gimmicks that he is going to throw up with during the governorship election.

1 Like

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by richidinho(m): 5:40am On Mar 30, 2015
januzaj:
sai baba
when dem dey lose
you go know
DEM WAN RIG
WELL YOU NO FIT RIG PASS YOUR POPULATION
.THERE IS NO CALL FOR ALARM
KANO VOTES=ENUGU + IMO + ABIA + BAYELSA + AKWA IBOM
SAI BABA
KAI GEJ

But Kano +Lagos+Bauchi + Borno votes is not equal to the 12m votes difference GEJ won with in 2011

1 Like

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Jarus(m): 5:49am On Mar 30, 2015
They will say Northerners or APC supporters are violent.

These abnormalities that trigger reactions are going on and no one is talking.

Is it not legal for journalists to be at collation centers?
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by tit(f): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

all my friends in port harcourt voted.
i called about 6 of them in different parts of rivers.
all voted with no problems.
those vagabonds disturbing the peace are simply those that lost out in the electoral process.
there are always winners and losers.
stop whining
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
2011 event? fyiok you son!!you won't deceive me!I was there!cheesy we were taken to a place for screening, our ages were confirmed and we were quietly released back for the voting process.

Rochas doesn't even stand like somebody that was handcuff, rather he's addressing people.

once again, 4k you! 4k apc!! 4k the moda4kin buhari and his bloodsuckers! 4k his boys and 4k you deeper once again! bombastic element!
riggin' is riggin' and may God punish u
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Boss13: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Results from Rivers, Edo, Imo, Akwa Ibom are not authentic.

1 Like

Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by cigie(m): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2015
netmillionaires:
Chai! PDP won in 3 of 4 already announced LGA in Kaduna but the number of votes won by APC in the 1 out of 4 cancelled out and outpaced all d pDp votes.
#OluwaIsInvolve

If this is true, then the PDP votes must have come from KD south.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Ebubest(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Themonster:
Rochas is going to loose seat

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
though i want PDP to clear dis election but in IMO Rochas till 2019
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by netmillionaires(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2015
cigie:

If this is true, then the PDP votes must have come from KD south.
Sabon Gari, Kaduna
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by OpeDwarroir: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Rochas openly tore result sheets before the press and agents of the DSS. It was what provoked the security men. That was why they barred everybody from coming close to the collation centre.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Cousim:
is that not the system of politics in your Nigeria?weakling, God has been blessing me while devil has been using your brain for korso.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Cousim:
is that not the system of politics in your Nigeria?weakling, God has been blessing me while devil has been using your brain for korskoi.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
is that not the system of politics in your Nigeria?weakling, God has been blessing me while devil has been using your brain for korskoi.
I can see God's blessin' in ur life ashawo
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2015
januzaj:
sai baba
when dem dey lose
you go know
DEM WAN RIG
WELL YOU NO FIT RIG PASS YOUR POPULATION
.THERE IS NO CALL FOR ALARM
KANO VOTES=ENUGU + IMO + ABIA + BAYELSA + AKWA IBOM
SAI BABA
KAI GEJ

And you really think we are going to allow that? Well, I guess it will soon be time we do "To your tents... Oh Israel"
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Cousim:
I can see God's blessin' in ur life ashawo
you and buhari, who mumu pass abeg?
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 31, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you and buhari, who mumu pass abeg?
you
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Cousim:
I mumu pass buhari for sure
good to know.
Re: DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo by Badassniggga(m): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Themonster:
Rochas is going to loose seat

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
hahaha posts like this makes me laugh.. How market na?? Gej don win?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread / EFCC Arraigns Jumoke Akinjide For N650m Fraud / Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Dancing At Event Centre After Inauguration(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.