Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You (737 Views)

Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by onila(f): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
to her boyfriend

I remember when some b1tch reported me to her boyfriend because I annoyed her
she kept on telling her boyfriend while chatting online
that I am pissing her off
and he shld warn me

and the f00l aka maga
started shouting on me, I shld tell his chick sorry

like seriously
these are the kind of female friends, you just keep away
demonic slut
Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yes, there are things that are more disrespectful.
If you want I can list them out for you.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by DeBlunt: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by chimerase2: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
So make I come take panadol for ur headache?
Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by cozy7(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
U didn't tell your frd anything oo, but u come here to make noise in our ears....

Well, I'm sure u got a guy, go report too...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
What's this hubbub all 'bout
Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by Baddestguyp(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nonsense topic

tongue
Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by blackpanther25(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
onila:
to her boyfriend

and he shld warn me

and the f00l aka maga

like seriously
demonic slut
From your posts I can deduce the you are the problem. You are very rude and love arguments. How can you constantly have fights with females of every tribe and nationality. It means somewhere you are the problem. Look inwards please
Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by Chizzy20(f): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
hmm...childish...
Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by ednut1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
traumatized troll don come again. virgin rants don reduce jmmm
Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
onila:
to her boyfriend

and he shld warn me

and the f00l aka maga

like seriously
demonic slut
hmmmmm!her bf now carried the problem on his head!
wonderful!
Pele!!!
and don't any woman a slut!!!
Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by Deiok(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ahhhh, you guys should take lt easy on her nah.
Onila give me this your friend number i need to talk some sense into her and her bf's heads.
Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies, Is There Anything More Disrespectful Than Yr Female Friend Reporting You by FLAWLES(f): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
onila:
to her boyfriend

and he shld warn me

and the f00l aka maga

like seriously
demonic slut
.where are u from?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Do It: 10 Things You Better Not Do After A Break Up! / Share Your Best And Worst Feelings In Life / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.