Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. (1354 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / He Had Sex With His Girlfriends Friend. Advice Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. by Regalia(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2009
She came to my apartment in the form of visit,delivered a message that my girl just won a visa lottery to the US,i decided to call my girl s fine,it was not available.I have kept trying the call till date,she is no where to be foundalthough we just met some few moths back,am not having much of her background details.
And already before now her friend that dropped the news had been giving me some green lite,what do you think i should do?should i give her a piece of my kokomaisin?
Re: My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. by MissyB1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2009
undecided
Re: My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. by tboy1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. by MissyB1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2009
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. by hollandis(f): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2009
Missy B:

undecided
smiley
tboy1:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
cheesy
Missy B:

grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Regalia:

She came to my apartment in the form of visit,delivered a message that my girl just won a visa lottery to the US,i decided to call my girl s fine,it was not available.I have kept trying the call till date,she is no where to be foundalthough we just met some few moths back,am not having much of her background details.
And already before now her friend that dropped the news had been giving me some green lite,what do you think i should do?should i give her a piece of my kokomaisin?
angry
Re: My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. by Regalia(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2009
Y"all should come up with reasonable ideas aight,not emoticons.
Re: My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. by Ben13: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2009
I'm sorry, no idea undecided
Re: My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. by tboy1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2009
Regalia:

Y"all should come up with reasonable ideas aight,not emoticons.
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. by emmyjojo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2009
I once wore those shoes; had a girl and three of her friends gave me d come-on.hw did it end, i lost everyone of them cos i was caught and caught. grin grin grin man u ar doomed sad sad sad
Re: My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. by Magz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2009
This story seems hella fake.

But, if it is not I will say this: The scenario is probably a set-up!
Re: My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. by eyonigger(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2009
U be fool, u no fit even formulate story well. Biko I go too slap u if I know u in person. ODE!!!
Re: My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. by cvibe: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2009
setup
Re: My Girlfriends Friend Is Falling In Love With Me.hurray. by atilla(m): 3:13am On Jan 23, 2009
mumumaisin  undecidedn

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Number Of Love? / Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? / 10 Flirting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.