Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Share How Your Ex-boses Responded To Your Resignation - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Share How Your Ex-boses Responded To Your Resignation (22149 Views)

Resignation Letter Format / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Check Out This Resignation Letter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Share How Your Ex-boses Responded To Your Resignation by Aude(f): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
735i:
Sometime in 2011 i advised HR that i needed trainee staff since my team's workload had increased…

They called interviews and recruited staff for my team and some other teams.

A 1st class engineering student was assigned to my team… I went back to HR and told them; this boy won't last 4 months with us; give me someone else… HR said; NO

Less than a week after he resumed he came and met me in private and told me he wanted to go for an interview… Of course i allowed him and even wished him luck…

A few weeks later; he had another interview… I gave him my personal car to go with since it was raining…

I was the first person to see his offer letter and pay package when a major multinational oil servicing firm recruited him…

As he dey go; i carry my C.V give am (If opening dey for my level make he put am for me)

No time!!!

I asked for a trainee staff in a F.I and you give me 1st class engineering graduate? Na me wan block person destiny? undecided

I just had to tell you that you are a very nice person. Other people would not have been so understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' / Computer Enginnering Or Computer Science / My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.