Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,006 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo (34942 Views)

Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation / David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District / Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by otr1(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2015
gidson12:

cos that is the deciding factor, you are so blind..... right now inec is giving APC the extacy, fueling there wish......excitement, ......
SW and SE would come as a shocking end to all this, and knock you back to reality

adios
Which SW again?
It's APC 5-1 PDP there.
Jonathan needs a miracle right now.
Remember, the turn out in GEJ's own PU is less than 50%, so PDP better know how to doctor the results down there.
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by gidson12(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by gidson12(m): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2015
KenJak:

You dont look like you are mentally alright.

yes you are right my friend..........now fuccck off
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by KenJak(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2015
gidson12:

yes you are right my friend..........now fuccck off
And piss off!
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by gidson12(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2015
otr1:

Which SW again?
It's APC 5-1 PDP there.
Jonathan needs a miracle right now.
Remember, the turn out in GEJ's own PU is less than 50%, so PDP better know how to doctor the results down there.

MY MISTAKE friend i meant SS and SE
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by emmatok(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Ahuitzotl:
Half a million....More than IDPs in NE.
Have you seen the Votes from the NE, Imo half a million don't matter anymore.
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by doctokwus: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2015
cyril83:
25% or no 25% ss/se votes are irrelevant with what we've seen so far from the parts of the north with buhari leading with a very wide margin, what matters now is the result from benue, nassarawa, taraba and plateau.

Remember votes are counted in numbers.
My heart still holds out for delta and Rivers. These States have high voter populations prone to inflated figures.
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by 2kris(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Jilo83:
25percent is sure here, that is a win for buhari
person win only one lg and u call that 25%..bros u must be very bad in mathematics......anyway weda gej win or buhari win the main thing is that naija won the day
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by xamilola(f): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2015
sirugos:
Lets be sincere to our self. GMB has won this election
Bless u my brother
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by JuanDeDios: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:
The plan of PDP and Nigerian Military is to deny Buhari the 25% of the vote from every states in the South-east and South-south.

I won't be surprised if Buhari gets around 15% of the vote in Imo State. INEC has a lot of trouble in its hand with what is going on in Southeast. This is blatant robbery going on there.

In the other news, AIT on the verge of announcing Buhari as winner.

Here is AIT Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/aittvnews?fref=ts
Can someone confirm if this is the actual AIT Facebook page or a fake?
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by xamilola(f): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2015
sexyjob:

APC supporters would protest and they would be roasted by the forces. Why allow yourselves to be deluded when it's obvious that Buhari can't rule Nigeria.
I will remind u on May 29th
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by Akannni(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2015
OsHYBRID:
Johnathan till 2019 is a done deal.....let the cattle rearer learn basic mathematics and grow his cattle base
do u need a soothe sayer to tel u GMB has won d electn?
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by xamilola(f): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2015
sanc2s:
if its by 25percent, that means Jonathan will win. So stop decieving urself and wake up. Buhari cannever defeat jonathan. Take it or leave it
come n say that again wen he hands ova to Buhari on May29th, btw accept my sympathy
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2015
sirugos:
Lets be sincere to our self. GMB has won this election

Continue deceiving yourself... GMB win what? Yall must be crazy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2015
HoseaAudu:

If GMB win in his stronghold, APC supporters will be jubilating, if GEJ wins in his strong hold you will say its expected.

Na was oh
Buhari has won that's reality
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by HoseaAudu(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Buhari has won that's reality

Can we seen the INEC pls
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by MrCEO69(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Raiders:
At least we got 25% from Imo. Thanks Gov Rochas and I hope you get reelected because you are the best Igbo governor. I am also expecting at least 40% for APC in Edo and 25% in Rivers. My only prayer now is GEJ/PDP to accept defeat and handover to Buhari peacefully.
Rochas is a gonner, best in where...on TV
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by tosyne2much(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
DesChyko:

You also need to become perfect first before leading another down the path. 'English' is a proper noun, hence, the first letter is always capitalized irrespective of its position in a sentence. And 'basic english [sic]' carries incomplete thought. Try 'the basics of English Language.'
For onward tutorials, request for my account details. cool
Nice one bro
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by Babaji111(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
PDP want to disgrace Amaechi and Rocha's by using their powerful rigging machines and cash at all cost. But em... that's all.

Buhari is marching to Aso Rock, shikenan. grin
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by Babaji111(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Yeah, I made a mistake. 50,977 is 19.53% of 260,999.

Let's hope Rochas can give us 25% here.
Don't stress yourself, it is 210k not 260k. 25% is just real. Thanks Okorocha, your people were bought to vote for PDP or results manipulated despite your superlative performance. God is alive....Up APC!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by VellyG(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Raiders:
At least we got 25% from Imo. Thanks Gov Rochas and I hope you get reelected because you are the best Igbo governor. I am also expecting at least 40% for APC in Edo and 25% in Rivers. My only prayer now is GEJ/PDP to accept defeat and handover to Buhari peacefully.
25 percent what. This is the result of 11 LGAs by the time the 27 LGAS will be collated it will be below 25percent. Mbaise LGA the biggest and most populated is yet to be collated . Emeka ihedioha will ensure gej gets a large figure mbaise LGA
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by InvertedHammer: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Yes I agree with you. So, with that been said you should know that our economic growth @ every level has a benchmark we can never outgrow. How is the change manthra going to overcome that knowing truly well that his candidacy has gained quite some support from US?

That is a different thing any way but on matters of domestic fronts like giving a ruling in a court in Nigeria, do you seriously believe US will stall the truth? Smh. cheesy to what what ends if I may ask?
/
Let INEC declare GMB the winner first.

The rate of switch of allegiance will be fast and furious.

Before you know it, FFK will be the new APC spokesperson.

\
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by linusbnn(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
sincerenigerian:
The plan of PDP and Nigerian Military is to deny Buhari the 25% of the vote from every states in the South-east and South-south.

I won't be surprised if Buhari gets around 15% of the vote in Imo State. INEC has a lot of trouble in its hand with what is going on in Southeast. This is blatant robbery going on there.

In the other news, AIT on the verge of announcing Buhari as winner.

Here is AIT Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/aittvnews?fref=ts

Real igbo pikin no go vote for Buhari,dat is just d truth
Re: Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo by dhtglobal(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2015
lonelyhousewife:
I had sincerely hoped that GEJ wins dis election at least to correct the numerous errors of his past administration but with d strong showing being put up by Buhari, I could only wish that GEJ will have d bravery to accept d defeat n not influence my brothers across d Niger to start cooking up numbers. Sai Naija!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.