Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing (5737 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing by MissSlimbody(f): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Those collating the result @ d LGA collation centre are humans.

I and my team got 2 d collation centre around 9pm. Some got there around 10, 11, 12am and around 1am, cos they didn't get buses to convey them to the collation cetre on time. And many closed late in their PU.

They worked overnight @the collation centre, my team and some others was unable to submit until sunday morning.

We left the collation around 11am on sunday and some PU haven't submitted their result.

So, wat miracle do u expect the people @ the LGA collation centre to perform?
Re: Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Yes, in the SW and NC states I mentioned.

Pls post the links
Re: Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing by dguyindcorner(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2015
tit:
You guys should condemn bad things.
Do not cry if Muazu announces his own results oo.
it is better apc just surrender peacefully

I've always known you to be like this.

E no go better for the person wey turn you to this o.
Re: Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing by PassingShot(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Pls post the links

Live update. So you'll need to scroll down to find the earlier results.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/03/nigeriadecides-day-two-early-results.html

Or http://elections2015.punchng.com/live-updates/
Re: Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing by dammytosh: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2015
PassingShot:
No evidence of anything here. Your news lacks substance.

If APC will rig, it cannot be in Lagos with all the bigwig PDP politicians there. In your report, the PDP man was just making unsubstantiated allegations without any proof.

His news lack sense self.
Re: Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing by Boss13: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2015
henryangelo:
Everybody knows how this election will end but some people are busy comforting theirselves with fake result,after all said and done GEJ will win and APC will go to court, they will be in court till 2019 and buhari will contest again if he is still interested

I think the reverse will be the case. PDP will be the one going to court. They are now the opposition party. Let them taste their own medicine.
Re: Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing by tit(f): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
ayindejimmy:

can you please read ur comment ? So if a party is winning in its base ...thats rigging? were u expecting pdp to win lagos? Thats likened to apc winning Akwa Ibom

so why are you people complaining about the Rivers State election?
PDP are simply winning our Mama Peace base!
Re: Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
So you sabi write long essays like this?

I thought you were only programmed for 2 liners
Re: Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing by ayindejimmy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
tit:

so why are you people complaining about the Rivers State election?
PDP are simply winning our Mama Peace base!
Its the figures. They're just blatantly false ones.
Re: Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
How I wish APC can write results in their strongholds in SW the way PDP wrote results in SE and SS....
Re: Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing by PedroJP(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Clerverly:
In Fact all the results in the North West/North East should be withheld till we hear from South East/SS!

The north should be ready to match any figure from the rigging coven in the south!

May thunder fire PDP!!

U 4 jejely say make thunder fire ss and se, so dat we go know who u b

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Mark New Position In The Senate House (photo) / Reps To Investigate Rowdiness At Wednesday’s Plenary / INEC To Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.