Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Heating Up The Polity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heating Up The Polity (570 Views)

El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine / Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Sultan Group Tells Bishop Oyedepo And Ex-Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heating Up The Polity by udemzyudex(m): 6:13am On Mar 30, 2015
I want to use the medium to beg all Nigerians,to please stop heating up the polity.

If you don't have a good source to the result you posted here,pls don't post any result.

Coming online to post anything,when most of the returning officers have not yet collated the results in all their wards..

Doing this will bring up riot,because when the true result is finally release and its not in accordance with the first one,then problem will start...

The election people are saying is free and fair,no violence,might turn into something else because of our deeds..

So stoping posting things cos you heard from one source,without it being from a credible source.
Inec had already warn that,nobody should post result apart from INEC.
Re: Heating Up The Polity by udemzyudex(m): 6:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Oga seun,i want you to tell your mods not to put any election result on front page without a credible source,cos some of this guys are trying to heat up the polity...

I just hope,this won't lead to riot when INEC release the true result....

(1) (Reply)

Apc Becomes Majority In Senate / Results From Nigeria's Election Give Buhari A Narrow Lead Over The Incumbent / Photo: GEJ n GMB Awaits Result #lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.