Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.30th.march.2015 | The Revelation Gifts. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.30th.march.2015 | The Revelation Gifts. (546 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran / Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.23rd.march 2015 | Tongues-made-easy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.30th.march.2015 | The Revelation Gifts. by ComeBackHome: 6:47am On Mar 30, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | MON.MARCH.30th 2015

THE REVELATION GIFTS | 1 Corinthians 12: 8 - 10 (NKJV)

“For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, (9) To another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, (10) To another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues”

This 'Reveals' something.

THEY ARE: The gift of the ‘WORD OF KNOWLEDGE’; the gift of the ‘WORD OF WISDOM’; and the gift of ‘DISCERNING OF SPIRIT’.

THE GIFT OF THE WORD OF KNOWLEDGE

This happens when Holy Ghost supernaturally reveals certain facts in the mind of God. It addresses facts about people, places or things; both in the PAST and PRESENT. In other words, it reveals what is currently ongoing and what has taking place in the past.

FEW EXAMPLES:

JOHN 4: 7 – 26 (NKJV) | “(16) Jesus said to her, "Go, call your husband, and come here." (17) The woman answered and said, "I have no husband." Jesus said to her, "You have well said, 'I have no husband,' (18) for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; in that you spoke truly." (19) The woman said to Him, "Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet.

The revealed fact here took place in verse 18: "for you have had five husbands, and the one whom you now have is not your husband; in that you spoke truly."

ACTS 5: 1 – 4 (NJKV) | “But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession. (2) And he kept back part of the proceeds, his wife also being aware of it, and brought a certain part and laid it at the apostles' feet. (3) But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? (4) While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God."

Read carefully, you will see their hidden past deed been unveiled - verses 3 & 4.

To buttress this, also check 1 Samuel 9: 3 – 20, Acts 10: 9 – 19.

That is clear now.

THE GIFT OF THE WORD OF WISDOM

This also transpires when Holy Ghost supernaturally reveal divine plans and purposes in the mind of God. It addresses ‘FUTURE’ events.

FEW EXAMPLES:

ACTS 21: 10 – 11 (NKJV) | “And as stayed many days, a certain prophet named Agabus came down from Judea (11) "When he had come us, he took Paul's belt, bound his own hands and feet, and said; "Thus says the Holy Spirit, 'So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man who owns this belt, and deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles'"

Reading verses 15 to 40 of the same chapter, verses 10 & 11 came to pass.

Also, read Acts 11: 28 - 30.

Clear, right?

NOTE, PLEASE: This two gifts, that is, the gift of the ‘Word of Wisdom and that of the Word Knowledge’ sometimes function together. And there are several channels Holy Spirit can use to manifest this gift in us. To mention few; through dreams and open vision | See Matthew 2: 13, Acts 9: 10 - 16.

THE GIFT OF DISCERNING OF SPIRIT

This is simply supernaturally discerning the spirit behind every manifestations. Not discerning of characters nor of people. Please, take note of that.

READ THIS:

LESTER SUMRALL: “The discerning of Spirits has no relationship to that which is natural. It is not some kind of metaphysical operation. It is not mind reading. It is not psychoanalysis or projection of extrasensory perception. It has nothing to do with the realm of the mind. Some people claim to have “the gift of discernment,” but there is no such gift. It is not a discernment of things; it is the discernment of Spirits”

KENNETH E. HAGIN: “Supernatural manifestations can come from different sources. In fact, many things that seems miraculous or supernatural to us actually do not come from God. We must remember that Satan is also a supernatural being. Too many times, folks are ready to follow anything that is supernatural or spectacular, whether it is proven by the scripture to be of God or not. It is good to have a genuine manifestations of the Spirit of God, but we must realize that all supernatural manifestations are not necessarily a demonstrations of the spirit of God. If the discerning of spirit is in operations, we can know the spirit behind a given manifestations or operations”

What else? That is well understood!

To buttress that, see Acts 8: 18 – 23, Acts 13: 4 – 11.

Dearly beloved, remember, no one can of his/her own manifest in these gifts at will. They are always inspired by the Holy Ghost.

RECOMMENDED BOOKS:

Along with your 'Bible';

Lester Sumrall on ‘THE GIFTS AND MINISTRIES OF THE HOLY SPIRIT’.

Kenneth E. Hagin’s book on ‘THE HOLY SPIRIT AND HIS GIFTS’. Please, go get these books. These materials will add to your knowledge.

NOW, SAY | The gifts of the Spirit isn't at my Will but His. And not for my personal profit but for all.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I see the manifestations of the Holy Spirit in my life as I consciously see Him as He is – AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.
Re: Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.30th.march.2015 | The Revelation Gifts. by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks..I am blessed..

1 Like

Re: Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.30th.march.2015 | The Revelation Gifts. by Dmany: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Good morning brethren. I greet u in the Name of JESUS. I wish to humbly seek your help this morning to address a really terrible problem that is already at war with my peace of mind and progress. Its really a lengthy story and GOD is my witness that this is neither scam nor fraud. My business became dull recently and this plunged me into very shameful debts. All efforts aimed at reviving my business suffers a setback of lack of funds. The home front is another pathetic angle. The pain percolates deeply that my children could not write the last exams. The main thrust of this appeal is the debt of N50,000 that I need to pay today to avert an unspeakable depth of shame and ridicule. Pls help me in any way you can. I will gladly forward my full name to my bank details to access your financial help. With an additional 50k, I could revive my business and be able to take care of my family. Kindly help me. I can only run to the Christian Community and feel comfortable in the love of our LORD and Master, JESUS CHRIST. I stand before you without deceit or pretense. I stand before you in all sincerity and let GOD judge me if I lie by this request. I am a born-again Christian. Thank you and may GOD raise help for you at life's delicate junctures. My account number is Zenith bank 1003732493. If you have further questions, I will gladly respond to it .

(1) (Reply)

Please Can The House Help Me Diffrentiat Between Joy And Happiness / I Had This Vision Today / Five Ways God Uses Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.