Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Had This Vision Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had This Vision Today (549 Views)

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / Share Your Church 2017 Theme/vision For Others To Receive It's Blessing / I Had This Very Fearful Dream! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had This Vision Today by koife(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
I
Re: I Had This Vision Today by swaggzo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
STORY!
Re: I Had This Vision Today by frank317: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
koife:
I was taken to a grave yard to view things which are planned in the secrete by the devil. I saw a grave....a lady with a shovel trying to exhume a coffin. She claimed the person hurried there was wrongly pronounced dead that she had faith the deceased is alive! ...there after there was darkness over the land....those who hurried the man for wrong reasons that confessing and wishing their sins would be forgiven...they were blamed for their haste for quick burial. .....I woke up with fair and began to pray!
Pls any body with possible interpretation?

Now can you write in proper English and stop embarrassing your God.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Mega Churches Can You Recommend? / Should He Sue This Pastor? (Read) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/05/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.