Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? (4061 Views)

Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:09am On Mar 30, 2015
If i Get a Dollar each time i get friendzone,then i should be on Dangote
level by now.The funny part is dy friendzone u for the bad guys and they
still later come back regretn there actions.Hv seen so many cases
ladies friendzone the good guys for the bad one's but later regret. so
ladies WHY DO YOU FRIENDZONE THE GOOD GUYS?

No Silly Reply.sad

Prettythicksme
Lala247
Rokiatu
chubbyT
Omavik
Sleekyshuga
Missyclassy
Ipledge
Airforce1
Icebeatz
Vjsmiles
Pinkycute
tameera
exjoker
2dice
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by missbehave247(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Were are the ladies in the house
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by redcliff: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Instead of you fixating on politics right now because it determines your future, you are busy thinking of women....yeye dey smell...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by dharay99: 7:14am On Mar 30, 2015
0p, ur head dey dia, dey will always regret it wyl we d good guy sit back, relax and watch dem in 3D. cool

#bashing is allowed... cry
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2015
.know this, when a lady friend zones you just know she is not worth having u because she feels u are too good and she doesnt deserve u.

Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:18am On Mar 30, 2015
[quote
author=redcliff post=32157086]Instead of you fixating on politics right
now because it determines your future, you are busy thinking of
women....yeye dey smell...[/quote] that is why seun hav forum for evewithing,this section is for romance and u shuldnt expect politics here.if u wnt politics go to the forum,stop rantn here.:/
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2015
Rexhenrex:
Keep Booking Space,The Devil Is Your Strength.sad
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by sinaj(f): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by Exjoker(m): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2015
A lady once told me that she prefer a hard core guy over a Cool guy. She told me that there is fun in dating bad guy. Don't know what kinda fun she talking about about. It silly all the same
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by Enegod(m): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:

If i Get a Dollar each time i get friendzone,then i should be on Dangote
level by now.The funny part is dy friendzone u for the bad guys and they
still later come back regretn there actions.Hv seen so many cases
ladies friendzone the good guys for the bad one's but later regret. so
ladies WHY DO YOU FRIENDZONE THE GOOD GUYS?

No Silly Reply.sad

Prettythicksme
Lala247
Rokiatu
chubbyT
Omavik
Sleekyshuga
Missyclassy
Ipledge
Airforce1
Icebeatz
Vjsmiles
Pinkycute
tameera
exjoker
2dice
Because good guys dont have the balls to ask for a blōw job, they just sit there all night then run home and wakk off.

Women want a man not a sissy boy, they already have a p*ssy.
Now go get that Mouth Action you wakk off thinking about every night and quit playing the "oh why wont she love me" crap undecided
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by Exjoker(m): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2015
sinaj:
I see you...
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by williamspaul22(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Dresses bed... am waiting for d gals grin
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by alberto2k(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Keep Booking Space,The Devil Is Your Strength.sad
wayrey *modified*
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2015
sinaj:
sister mi i see u...take origin for ma head
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Op 4 ur mind now u don post beta topic... Smh 4 u
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by djeezy(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Observing.
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by vjsmiles: 7:41am On Mar 30, 2015
girls tend to friendzone guys who are boring#fact
they love the bad rugged like type of guys who are seemingly fun to be with,it varies though...
i might be wrong
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by mentorandfriend(m): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2015
[b]The bad guys have one thing in common: They bring adventure into the matter. Women like to break the rules, to wade into the unknown, they love the taboo and uncanny fetishes. Once you have a promise of making a woman see the impossible as possible, she will go with you to the moon and back. For instance, I once told a lady while we gisted what I'll do to her if not that she is my best friend. I thought such mild innuendo would get her angry, but no. She kept chatting me on whatsapp for many days, asking me if I was really serious, and that she has never had it that way before, expressly telling me she would like to know how it feels. She practically dared me to carry out my threat. I felt sorry for leading her on.

Another reason is the sex. Most women like rough sex, where you bang out their brains, turn them over and over again like a rag doll till they pass out in exhaustion. They feel the bad guys know how to do this, and that the good guys will be shy and expressionless in bed matters.

Finally is security, especially in our campuses. Many girls will likely parole with a known bad boy because of protection. She wants someone with social visibility and who commands respect and fear at the same time in the hood, so she can have a rest about her fights. She has a bad nigger at her beck and call.

Mind you, these are my opinions, but they are true because I was a campus fellowship leader for many years as a medical student, and I counsel dozens of ladies in the university from time to time. These are what they tell me when I ask them why they towed that path with the cultist.[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
girls tend to friendzone guys who are boring#fact
they love the bad rugged like type of guys who are seemingly fun to be with,it varies though...
i might be wrong
yeah u might be wrong.
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2015
Being nice to a female does not entitle you to have a relationship and sex with her. She doesn't find you attractive, you are not her type. This "friendzone" nonsense is just something boys bring up when they get rejected after being nice to a gal for the sole purpose of sleeping with her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by manuelpepper: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2015
op.....dont you know that ladies are..?

u cant change them........u are a good guy.....u have no flaws for them to correct and chqnge......u are perfect.

the bad guys have bad guys have bad behqviours.......they r immoral......ladies wants to change them for the beta. to make them good guys.

even bible said she will be a helper......she wants to help the bad guy become good again. to remade him to her taste of a good guy....once she accomplish that she either stays or leave to meet anoda bad guy.

enjoy
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by christaddicted: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Exjoker:
A lady once told me that she prefer a hard core guy over a Cool guy. She told me that there is fun in dating bad guy. Don't know what kinda fun she talking about about. It silly all the same

My cousin-sis once told me same.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by donefezy: 8:10am On Mar 30, 2015
nice thread @op..ladies ur comment plz
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by mirexxx(f): 8:11am On Mar 30, 2015
some guys are meant to be friend zoned grin
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by Lilprincey(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
If a qirl friend zones you qo and make more money, look qood and she'll come chasinq you..
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by Lilprincey(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2015
mirexxx:
Have u ever seen a rich niqqa bein' friend zoned?

1 Like

Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:31am On Mar 30, 2015
[quote
author=Rainess post=32158156]Being nice to a female does not entitle
you to have a relationship and sex with her. She doesn't find you
attractive, you are not her type. This "friendzone" nonsense is just
something boys bring up when they get rejected after being nice
to a gal for the sole purpose of sleeping with her. [/quote] lol. some guys dnt rilli form the been cool attitude.some guys are cool nt because they wnt to sleep with a girl,it is just there normal way of life,it doesnt mean they are cool just because they want to have your body.sad
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by mirexxx(f): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2015
Lilprincey:

Have u ever seen a rich niqqa bein' friend zoned?
show me the rich niccur and i will friend zone him!
i can't be with someone i dont love! simple!

if you like say I'm lying, thats ur cup of pap! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2015
[quote
author=Exjoker post=32157412]A lady once told me that she prefer a hard
core guy over a Cool guy. She told me that there is fun in dating bad
guy. Don't know what kinda fun she talking about about. It silly all the
same[/quote] Very Silly!
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2015
mirexxx:
Wicked.sad
Re: Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? by jashar(f): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2015
undecided
... Because it's not possible to be in a relationship with every guy that likes you that way.

Except the girl is a 'free-for-all' kinda girl. Even then sef.... undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Kan Useless Weed I Buy So? / What Are They Feeling Like(photo) / How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.