Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Leave Your Condolence Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Your Condolence Here. (544 Views)

James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / Oshiomhole Signs Amodu Shuaibu Condolence Register / Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Your Condolence Here. by quicyvictor(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2015
I'm sorry Mr clueless...
You so much believed that your LUCK brought you this far....
so you shouldn't be mad that the journey ends here cos you've exhausted your luck ....
you didn't value it that much cos you didn't worked for it....
throwing away a golden opportunity that your generation might not find for the next thousand years
"what a man works for, last longer" ohun taba sise fun nii pe lowo eni (Yoruba adage)
JONATHAN TILL YOU HAVE THIS KIND OF OPPORTUNITY IN YOUR NEXT LIFE

1 Like

Re: Leave Your Condolence Here. by Jelo4kul(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2015
K
Re: Leave Your Condolence Here. by chiefolododo(m): 7:30am On Mar 30, 2015
I chief olododo , on behalf of myself , fans and well wishers sympathize with d pdp, may god grant them the fortitude to bear the loss. Long live federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Leave Your Condolence Here. by Lionbite(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2015
with a saddening heart, i mean joyful heart i wish to express my condolences to the house of mr. jona and his ever-clueless wife madam patience as they pack their properties for their long journey to otueke in coming days.
Re: Leave Your Condolence Here. by zhukafa(m): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2015
To me, no condolence to leave. But the truth still remains that Jonathan has not done well and also Buhari has nothing to offer. I had wished a better person came up. please note, am not a partisan, am just a neutral Nigerian that wants the best from my country. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Chairman - Consequences Of The Presidential Survey May Be Announced Today. / PDP Currently Leading / On A Lighter Mood-Get your Inec scratch card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.