Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,775 members, 7,834,593 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Photo: That Moment When You Think Nothing Will Shock You Again.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: That Moment When You Think Nothing Will Shock You Again.. (935 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral / That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President / PHOTO:That Moment When A Goat Decided To Fall NEPA Hand By Caling Spade A Spade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: That Moment When You Think Nothing Will Shock You Again.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2015
What do you think about the pix?

Re: Photo: That Moment When You Think Nothing Will Shock You Again.. by missbehave247(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Jonathan is the Man
Re: Photo: That Moment When You Think Nothing Will Shock You Again.. by madridguy(m): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Haaaaaaaahaaaaa
Re: Photo: That Moment When You Think Nothing Will Shock You Again.. by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 30, 2015
how wil he reverse out??
dis car don go cheesy
Re: Photo: That Moment When You Think Nothing Will Shock You Again.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
how wil he reverse out??
dis car don go cheesy
na so I see am oh, me [size=48pt]confuse finish..[/size]
Re: Photo: That Moment When You Think Nothing Will Shock You Again.. by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2015
It is very possible to do this. I believe that it was done as an anti theft strategy.
Re: Photo: That Moment When You Think Nothing Will Shock You Again.. by sweettease(f): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
how wil he reverse out??
dis car don go cheesy
First things first, how did it even get there?
Re: Photo: That Moment When You Think Nothing Will Shock You Again.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2015
mulante:
It is very possible to do this. I believe that it was done as an anti theft strategy.
Anti Theft Strategy, e be lyk sey u dey work for CTU?
Re: Photo: That Moment When You Think Nothing Will Shock You Again.. by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Hand me the car keys..

Thank me later!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Kano REC, Wife, 2 Children Die In Inferno / Why Gombe State Governor Is Better Than The APC Gobernatorial Aspirant By Far!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.