Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President (57888 Views)

Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina / "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal / Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by nairayouthcom(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2015

Twitter went uproar yesterday when President Buhari
had his first presidential media chat, Alot of people
took to the social media site to react about his chat
saying that the president answered truthfully and want
to give his administration a chance. Among those who
reacted were Ghanaians and they wished he could be
their president.

See screenshots of all the tweets below

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FSZ3V0X6v-8/VoTP2Do2uWI/AAAAAAAH1nM/PDD8lMt_Jdo/s1600/1f.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-repthOex6Wc/VoTP3BBVSqI/AAAAAAAH1nU/EuE58FbDzt8/s1600/1G.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Tm2JtkeIhDU/VoTOXLByE2I/AAAAAAAH1mw/lhyPGn1IKcc/s1600/1c.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-sQpPmDcVyqU/VoTQ0dAsBxI/AAAAAAAH1oE/0Uar8HNBF1c/s1600/1h.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-5HvHNxs-kAI/VoTSp8A9J1I/AAAAAAAH1oc/N63gTGW_1IU/s1600/1I.png[/img]

More : http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/12/31/presidentialmediachat-that-moment-when-ghanaians-are-wishing-buhari-was-their-president/

Cc: lalasticlala how market now

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by richybanky(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
D only tin I can say for now is der is no freedom of speech

God bless Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by efilefun(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yet some deluded wailers were masturbating around cuz he didn't dance to their noise

jidestar:
I hope OP is aware that Hausa and Fulani are part of Northern Ghana?

Buhari has not achievedanything but noise making followed by further noise from his ethnocentric based supporters.
You said Buhari had not achieved anything, can you kindly tell me a high profile politician who spent 24 hrs behind the bars with all the technology GEJ used in fighting corruption

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
cc: children of hate wont be happy angry

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by buzquet(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nigerians don't normally appreciate what they have.

if Waillers are still complaining about PMB, they should try Vladimir Putin

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by boman2014: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
PMB IS A VERY HONEST MAN!

THAT WAY CURUPT PEOPLE HATE HIS GUTS.
LONG LIVE MR PRESIDENT

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by OgbeifunErom: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
IPOB youths are the problem with Nigeria

They hate Buhari because GEJ lost, no free government money and also because of PMB's desire to turn Nigeria from an import dependent nation to an export based economy

Una go cry tire

Even Aye Dee is now a convert grin

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by kennyman2000(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Okay...
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by Jelo4kul(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Even the Bible said it. "A prophet is not respected in his own home". In this case, replace prophet with President M. Buhari ."

Haters, abeg today na the last day for 2015, no try hate too much. Love you.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by adonbilivit: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ghana must go it was...now Ghana wants to come back. we are brothers, Ghanaians are welcome anytime anyday.

12 Likes

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by Skywalker5(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
FFK You listening?

11 Likes

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by magicminister: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
I will never judge this government by their words but by their actions and so far, I am far from being satisfied.
I supported buhari/osibanjo and the 2016 budget made me cringe. Same leakages we have been complaining about. Billions of dollars getting wasted on trivial things like cutlery, bullet proof bmw, lightening, guest houses and all that.

This government is not being as prudent as they promised.
They are yet to dsipose somenof the presidential fleets.
Harsh ecnomic policies on the masses while their is enough dollars to import foreign made bmw for billions abi??

Their words moved me during the election but now, all I wanna see is action.

I am surprised that despite all the hardship we are going through as a nation, people are still rejoicing over the presidential media chat.

It is well with my country.
I pray buhari/osinbajo takes us to greater height.
I pray things work out fine.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by Kingspin(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
nawah o some talk no make sense at all.

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by RockMaxi: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2015

This same Buhari for 100 days in Ghana no way. Buhari is capable of annexing Ghana. No need to borrow. grin
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by Menace2Society(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
grayht:
Gaynians sef... grin
Mumu grin

11 Likes

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by Opoki(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ok now.
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by miqos02(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
ok
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by Aviero: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
You wouldn't cherish what you have until you lose it.

No lies. No hypocrisy. Y'all watch out! Buhari will turn out to be the best thing that's ever happened to this Nation.

LOL@ Who's marginalizing them.. grin grin

I love Baba Bubu!

23 Likes

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by timilehing(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by jidestar: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
[size=14pt]I hope OP is aware that Hausa and Fulani are part of Northern Ghana?

Buhari has not achievedanything but noise making followed by further noise from his ethnocentric based supporters.
[/size]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by 20bc(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
The bible said something About a prophet not been respected abi welcome in his own town.....

This man Is really what Nigeria needs now...

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by blazetitov: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Some Nigerians don't value what they have. As at today, PMB running the affairs of this country is the best thing to happen to the nation. Haters should feel free to dive into the Lagoon.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by jeffooh999(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yes and then fucking what!its does not put food in my table!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by martyns303(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
What was that statement by Jesus again? A prophet is never acknowledged in his own home.....

2 Likes

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote me and never see 2016 cheesy

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by prettytasha(f): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
I actually think we should give Buhari some chance ..his policies might seem crazy for the normal Nigerian I.e removal of subsidy ,ban on naira ATM abroad , anti corruption war etc but its for the good of the citizens ..and we will enjoy it on the long run #my opinion tho

18 Likes

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by raymondzack: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
All I have to say is

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!!

7 Likes

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by AVVS(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.