Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Where Were Our Politicians' Children During The Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Were Our Politicians' Children During The Election? (856 Views)

Angry Woman Imitates Sen. Dino Melaye (shows How Our Politicians Think) - Video / Oshiomhole Interacts With Excited Children During Inspection Tour In Benin. PICS / Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Were Our Politicians' Children During The Election? by Tongsman(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2015
Many Nigerians didnt observe this.
I observed that during the election, all our politicians(Jonathan, Gen. Buhari, and all the Governors) went to the polling booths with their wives to vote, my Question is this: WHERE ARE THEIR CHILDREN, are they not entitled to vote?
Re: Where Were Our Politicians' Children During The Election? by missbehave247(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Some of them flee away now. Thinking the world is coming †Ô an end
Re: Where Were Our Politicians' Children During The Election? by redcliff: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Stupid Op and stupid First to comment commenter. In this heated period when we are trying to know the results of the elections and this is the idea that could come up in both your heads? Nigeria is too busy right now to give a damn about the children of politicians. Even if they voted, how relevant are they to the political scene that news about them casting their votes should be flying left right and centre? Again very stupid Op and FTC
Re: Where Were Our Politicians' Children During The Election? by deeabdul: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2015
overseas grin
Re: Where Were Our Politicians' Children During The Election? by UniqueGem(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2015
redcliff:
Stupid Op and stupid First to comment commenter. In this heated period when we are trying to know the results of the elections and this is the idea that could come up in both your heads? Nigeria is too busy right now to give a damn about the children of politicians. Even if they voted, how relevant are they to the political scene that news about them casting their votes should be flying left right and centre? Again very stupid Op and FTC
I don't Think you got what the op is trying to say, I don't think i have the luxury of time to explain that to you either. I suggest you take the back seat for now, it's vacant.
Re: Where Were Our Politicians' Children During The Election? by derrick333(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2015
UniqueGem:
I don't Think you got what the op is trying to say, I don't think i have the luxury of time to explain that to you either. I suggest you take the back seat for now, it's vacant.
Som guys r jus so anoyin, d ops created a FUD4tot only 4dat guy to spit trash!
Re: Where Were Our Politicians' Children During The Election? by Tongsman(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
redcliff:
SMH for you, who is talking about their relevance here, just trying to enlighten those naive guys that go as far as killing themselves for this self centered politicians. Cant be trading words with U cos i can see U lack..... You know!
Re: Where Were Our Politicians' Children During The Election? by redcliff: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tongsman:

SMH for you, who is talking about their relevance here, just trying to enlighten those naive guys that go as far as killing themselves for this self centered politicians. Cant be trading words with U cos i can see U lack..... You know!

Okay Brainiac. Bye.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Jonathan And Sambo? (pic) / Mimiko Said Baba Can't Operate A System..see Baba Recording The Results In Micro / Now That APC Has Won, Kwankwaso May Be The Next President!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.