Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation (61324 Views)

Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) / Results From Abuja - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by lebete3000: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2015
ishiamu:

It's not over until it's all over

Eri re ti buru toh ba shi ni hope oh!
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by HoseaAudu(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2015
jeeqaa7:

Are u that naïve?
Or seeking attention

You are not Naive, you are not seeking attention yet you don't have evidence to support your post.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by angelsing(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2015
ShySteady:
Buhari is busy winning on Nairaland while Jega and his staff are busy collating election results from all the polling centres around the country.
Buhari should start getting ready to write his victory speech on Nairaland while the rest of the world celebrate the victory of President Jonathan.
Until Prof. Jega officially announces the results, my humble President is going back to Aso Rock for another four years.
hahahahaah....I can hear ur heart beat like the drummer at a crusade ground...just say the truth u are "Fearing"...lol
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by angelsing(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2015
sonssyo:

isi adikwa gi mna, which day u wan rule
It will be the turn of the igbo very soon...I think Okorocha might just be the president in few yrs time
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by ishiamu(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2015
lebete3000:

Eri re ti buru toh ba shi ni hope oh!

Ogini ka okpoko na ekwu
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by deb(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2015
emmykk:
South south and south east result yet to result

They won't matter
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by eluquenson(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2015
This is the real thing
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by sonssyo(f): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2015
angelsing:
It will be the turn of the igbo very soon...I think Okorocha might just be the president in few yrs time

if u dnt no, hausa's belief dat dey ar born to rule. i stay dre but hv to drift to se cos of electn violence. u wil wait forever,mark my words!!!
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by blacq2009(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2015
stevikenna:
TODAY IS THE IS THE BEGININNING OF A NEW NIGERIA
SAI BUHARI

A free Nigeria with the peoples' general.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Urine: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2015
MsNas:

cheesy cheesy #ByeFelicia

I'm disappointed, you should have shown him a bit of your "Ibadaness".
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by angelsing(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2015
sonssyo:

if u dnt no, hausa's belief dat dey ar born to rule. i stay dre but hv to drift to se cos of electn violence. u wil wait forever,mark my words!!!
the fact is that, the igbos have not always played their political game right...If they get it Right they will rule one day...I believe they stand a better chance to rule in APC than in PDP...At list there are so many igbo indigene in APC government...It is possible with the right political game
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2015
mrvitalis:
sai buhari

pls sir forgive my brothers an sisters oooh (the igbos)

Continue deceiving yourself.... Never again will a Northerner rule us... Never again.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by jeeqaa7(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2015
HoseaAudu:

You are not Naive, you are not seeking attention yet you don't have evidence to support your post.

I really pity you

Buhari sure would return d monies that changed hands to its original coffers
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2015
mrvitalis:
sai buhari

U are a big disgraceful fool. U need to ask God for forgiveness. Aturu oji!
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by arsenal33: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2015
ishiamu:

It's not over until it's all over

Its over. Consider it Done.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Darlduchi: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2015
I hope the Islamic brotherhood wins having done all they could to win. However here is a friendly reminder that as Islam celebrate their victory over Christians and People of Biafra, one word is already loitering at your door step, and that is Ungovernable!!!.soon you will realise who pays the piper dictates the tunes.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by arsenal33: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:

Continue deceiving yourself.... Never again will a Northerner rule us... Never again.

You need to relocate. Pls follow Bode George, bye!
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
mrvitalis:
sai buhari

...he has forgiven them. Next time,you guys should be good boys and girls....
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
arsenal33:

You need to relocate. Pls follow Bode George, bye!

Am already in my fatherland... Alaigbo.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by arsenal33: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Darlduchi:
I hope the Islamic brotherhood wins having done all they could to win. However here is a friendly reminder that as Islam celebrate their victory over Christians and People of Biafra, one word is already loitering at your door step, and that is Ungovernable!!!.soon you will realise who pays the piper dictates the tunes.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

You are living in 2007 propaganda. Nigeria is progressing, join the train, stop hating!
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by luckman20(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
jeeqaa7:
Its getting tensed!

Last minute lobbyings

So much money changing hands as we speak.
Nigerians Have Decided
A lot of u voted
Like if you voted GMB
Share if you voted GEJ
10 shares? We're counting the numbers of bastard on NL
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by truefact: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
mrvitalis:
sai buhari

Fook off with your forgiveness. We need nothing from aboki...jus kiss your lovely nigeria goodbye
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by arsenal33: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:

Am already in my fatherland... Alaigbo.

Good riddance
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by sonssyo(f): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
angelsing:
the fact is that, the igbos have not always played their political game right...If they get it Right they will rule one day...I believe they stand a better chance to rule in APC than in PDP...At list there are so many igbo indigene in APC government...It is possible with the right political game

ok,waitg forever ....uploading.......................................................infinity
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by jeeqaa7(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
luckman20:

10 shares? We're counting the numbers of bastard on NL

Let's be humane son.. Dem go use their tongue count their teeth... saTANs in human clothings
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by angelsing(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
sonssyo:

ok,waitg forever ....uploading.......................................................infinity
Don't get me wrong ooo, I am a yoruba guy...I am just talking from a political point of view..
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by juman(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
stevikenna:
TODAY IS THE IS THE BEGININNING OF A NEW NIGERIA
SAI BUHARI

It might be another fake change.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by angelsing(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
sonssyo:

Don't get me wrong ooo, I am a yoruba guy...I am just talking from a political point of view...
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Antabod: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
God will help us in this our nation o
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by emmykk(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
deb:

They won't matter
they matter
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by MaziOmenuko: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
babestella:

If GMB wins, I hope you all will demand total transformation of our nation within 4 years just as you demanded from GEJ or will you tell us it took 35 years to destroy NIGERIA by the military including GMB, and so GMB will rule for 30 years to be able to fix NIGERIA.

Cry-Cry baby!

6yrs was enough to turn things around for this country but GEJ blew it; its already late for this your epistle.

We wanted change, we are almost there!
Re: Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
arsenal33:

Good riddance

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Road Named After Him In Guinea Bissau (Photos) / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.