Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency (2050 Views)

Governor Okowa's Branded Bags Of Rice With Accord Party Surface (Photos) / INEC Declares Accord Party Winner Of Warri By-election / Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by charleff512(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Sunday declared Accord Party candidate, Mr Dauda Kako-Are, as winner of Saturday’s House of Representatives Election for Mushin Federal Constituency 1.
INEC also declared Mr Taofeek Adaranijo of the APC as winner for the House of Representatives seat for Agege Federal Constituency.
Prof. Joseph Abugu, INEC’s Collation Officer, said that the Accord Party candidate scored 17, 108 votes; APC, 10,616 and PDP, 5,331.
“By this summary, the candidate of the Accord Party, Mr Dauda Kako-Are having polled the majority of votes in this election with 17,108, is hereby declared the winner.
Aaron Akinloye, INEC Returning Officer for Agege Federal Constituency also declared Mr Taofeek Adaranijo of the APC as winner of Agege Federal Constituency seat.
The APC candidate scored 51,044 votes, while the PDP polled 25,229 votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by ozoigbondu: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2015
Lagos is up for grabs grin

1 Like

Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by TRADELYN: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
This is our true and fair elections should be.

Hope you no go defect soon?

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by myvic70(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Oke tente. Accord party
Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by miqos03: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2015
I love this, kako are deserve it

1 Like

Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by eyeview: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2015
I knew it was bound to happen that way. The man was an APC man who had worked so hard for the people of mushin but when it was time for election,Tinubu sent a candidate to rent a house in that constituency and gave him the ticket for that district. The man had no option than to leave the APC for tinubu.The people were disappointed and swore to vote him still at his new party.
Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Kako is going back to the apc after the polls, he even campaigned for buhari.
Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2015
He would decamp to APC
Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by luvmijeje(f): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Yaaaaaaay! That's my honourable...... Please do continue performing excellently and we'll continue rewarding you with our votes.

Sai Kako

Sai Lagos

1 Like

Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by Iwant2know: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2015
When people are behind u , no evil can stop you . Kako u have done too well and u deserve it...
Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by Ahuitzotl: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2015
Meanwhile PDP grabs Federal seats in Oshodi-Isolo,Ajeromi-Ifelodun,Amoo odofin etce.....
Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by omazus: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2015
That's our man. We voted him in. Please continue to keep your good name intact. If APC have eyes or have masses interest at heart they shouldn't have driven you out of the party. Congrats the masses man. Your good work alone returned you. I was emotional when people were celebrating in the two pooling units in my area when you were declared winner. APC won in the other elections but only yours was celebrated.
Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2015
So happy for Kako Are, he is a good man who has done a lot to improve lives in mushin through his free school bus program and lighting up streets cum street tarring
charleff512:
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Sunday declared Accord Party candidate, Mr Dauda Kako-Are, as winner of Saturday’s House of Representatives Election for Mushin Federal Constituency 1.
INEC also declared Mr Taofeek Adaranijo of the APC as winner for the House of Representatives seat for Agege Federal Constituency.
Prof. Joseph Abugu, INEC’s Collation Officer, said that the Accord Party candidate scored 17, 108 votes; APC, 10,616 and PDP, 5,331.
“By this summary, the candidate of the Accord Party, Mr Dauda Kako-Are having polled the majority of votes in this election with 17,108, is hereby declared the winner.
Aaron Akinloye, INEC Returning Officer for Agege Federal Constituency also declared Mr Taofeek Adaranijo of the APC as winner of Agege Federal Constituency seat.
The APC candidate scored 51,044 votes, while the PDP polled 25,229 votes.
I was surprised when apc refused to give him ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by doctokwus: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2015
We should all celebrate this and try and look beyond party lines.
No matter party affiliations,this kind of result should give all us hope in pur democracy,that votes actually count and that your popularity or track record is paramount to d people than any godfather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by charleff512(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
So happy for Kako Are, he is a good man who has done a lot to improve lives in mushin through his free school bus program and lighting up streets cum street tarring I was surprised when apc refused to give him ticket.
He can go as many times he wants.For me he is a true rep of the mushin people!
Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by charleff512(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2015
doctokwus:
We should all celebrate this and try and look beyond party lines.
No matter party affiliations,this kind of result should give all us hope in pur democracy,that votes actually count and that your popularity or track record is paramount to d people than any godfather.
well said bro!
Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2015
He is a good man, I lived in his constituency before to witness his democracy dividends
charleff512:

He can go as many times he wants.For me he is a true rep of the mushin people!
I would have voted for him if opportuned. These are the kind of people that leadership should be bequeathed to.
Re: Accord Party Wins Mushin Federal Constituency by charleff512(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Keneking:
He would decamp to APC
He was formally in APC.He was refused the ticket in favour of a Tinubu crony.

(1) (Reply)

Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? / How I Spent Jonathan's Campaign Fund: Buruji Kashamu's Involvement!!! / Yoruba Is A Great Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.