Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? (2051 Views)

Akeredolu Flags Off Planting Of Gmelina Aboree On 10,000 Hectares In Ondo (Pics) / Court Order On Reversal Of Electricity Tariff May Lead To Loss Of 10,000 Jobs / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by otemanuduno: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2015
This thought just came to my 'dirty mind' cheesy

Now that GEJ has become a world-class hero, which will be your choice? His signature or #5,000?

grin
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by patani(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2015
I prefer 1K to his singature...Tara!!! World class hero my feet sad abeg park well every one celebrating mediocrity...

14 Likes

Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by otemanuduno: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2015
patani:
I prefer 1K to his singature...Tara!!! World class hero my feet sad abeg park well every one celebrating mediocrity...

Lol... I will go for 2k instead grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by Day11(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2015
I will take the Autograph, Gej remains a good man. I admire him. undecided
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by vicadex07(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2015
otemanuduno:

Now that GEJ has become a world-class hero, which will be your choice? His signature or #5,000?

grin

U mean world class looser grin

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by ozoigbondu: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2015
Can you take both
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by eagleeye2: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Why don't you guys just leave this guy alone What offence did he commit
Can your Father stand in GEJ's shoes
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by Edwinmason(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Just gv me 750 naira

3 Likes

Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2015
Broke niggaz be like ......I will take even 1k

But me as a fvcknig rich dude ama take the 5k angry

1 Like

Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by redsconsult(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2015
Day11:
I will take the Autograph, Gej remains a good man. I admire him. undecided
boss lng time how u doing...
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by egift(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Even N1,000 is more valuable than that signature.

Personaly, I will not want to have such clueless tag on my portfolio.

6 Likes

Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by Brymo: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2015
i go for Gej's autograph. He might not be a good president, but he did what a bad president would not do. Whats #10k ?
If it was maybe £100k, i might want to go over it first.
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by dadexcel: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2015
eagleeye2:
. My friend don't mind them, the fact is that as long as they slight a man as successful as jonathan, both as an ordinary citizen (bsc, Msc, phd, lecturer), and as a leader (local government chairman, deputy governor, governor, vice president , acting president and president), you can see that he is not a mere man, someone that has cahieved these fits is almost a near super human, and some unknown, irresponsible and apparently disrepectul youth will come here and say he prefers 1000 to his autograph! That tells you the level of reasoning, please ignore them. Jonathan is blessed and no man can cause him!

1 Like

Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by Day11(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2015
redsconsult:
boss lng time how u doing...

Am good Sir.
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by redsconsult(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Day11:

Am good Sir.
hw biz, i be ur old biz pal at gbagada like some 5yrs ago
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by emamos: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2015
dadexcel:
. My friend don't mind them, the fact is that as long as they slight a man as successful as jonathan, both as an ordinary citizen (bsc, Msc, phd, lecturer), and as a leader (local government chairman, deputy governor, governor, vice president , acting president and president), you can see that he is not a mere man, someone that has cahieved these fits is almost a near super human, and some unknown, irresponsible and apparently disrepectul youth will come here and say he prefers 1000 to his autograph! That tells you the level of reasoning, please ignore them. Jonathan is blessed and no man can cause him!
i concur wit ur comnt bt he has neva bn local govt chairman
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by iykebesbt1(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2015
even my papa go tear me better slap for going for the autograph

1 Like

Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by Orunto: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2015
You said N10000= in the heading and now N5000=, where you de? Anyway, I value more the Autogrph.
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by Mamaflex(f): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2015
eagleeye2:
Does he have shoes?

Oh I forgot! Now he has shoes. grin
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by otemanuduno: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Edwinmason:
Just gv me 750 naira

Badt guy grin
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by Day11(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2015
redsconsult:
hw biz, i be ur old biz pal at gbagada like some 5yrs ago

Sure, I remember.

Please, add me on whatsapp. 08027163988

Cheers wink
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by seunfly: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2015
5000 is better.
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by YUNGLURD(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2015
otemanuduno:

grin
autograph kor, paragraph ni..wit 5K,I go buy amala 200, egufe 500 from iya Fiditi com step am down wit chilled bottle water still remain #4300 abi na autograph I go chop..mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by Babalegba(m): 11:31am On Apr 20, 2015
dadexcel:
this is the kind of post that made me realize that Nigeria has no hope. He failed woefully in all those posts you mentioned and he is a curse to Nigeria . In better countries he would never have been a councillor but in Nigeria where university graduates find it difficult to string English sentences together, he is a star. Daft country

1 Like

Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by otemanuduno: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Babalegba:
this is the kind of post that made me realize that Nigeria has no hope. He failed woefully in all those posts you mentioned and he is a curse to Nigeria . In better countries he would never have been a councillor but in Nigeria where university graduates find it difficult to string English sentences together, he is a star. Daft country

So babalegba, would you go for GEJ's autograph or a 10k cool cash? grin
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by Babalegba(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
otemanuduno:

So babalegba, would you go for GEJ's autograph or a 10k cool cash? grin
Gej's autograph is not worth 500 naira.
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Give me the money abeg
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by dadexcel: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
emamos:
i concur wit ur comnt bt he has neva bn local govt chairman
. Thanks for the correction mr brother! God bless you.
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by omenka(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
patani:
Chai!! gringrin

@ post: The only two guys in the world whose autograph I could prefer to that amount are GMB's and Vladamir Putin's.smiley
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by dadexcel: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Babalegba:
. This ur comment is the main reason why we nigerians are well known for always villifying our leaders, if you can call a man that achieved the progressive feet that GEJ achieved in the same time frame as a failure, then we need to critically look at the real meaning of suddess all over again. You have totally left the substance and your busy chasing shadows, talking of english sentences and the likes! May God help this generation to respect their elders and leadders alike especially successful and huble ones like GEJ!
Re: Gej's Autograph Or #10,000: Which Of Them Will You Take? by otemanuduno: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
omenka:
Chai!! gringrin

@ post: The only two guys in the world whose autograph I could prefer to that amount are GMB's and Vladamir Putin's.smiley

My younger brother's autograph will do to make me happy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are Nigeria’s ‘elder’ Statesmen? / Yoruba Is A Great Nation / Opinion: Has President Buhari Tackled The Electric Power Problem Silently???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.