Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,145 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says (20885 Views)

Edo Election Compromised - Ize-iyamu / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by sonssyo(f): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
nduchucks:
Jega, sir, your legacy is at stake along with the credibility of the elections.

International observers cannot be ignored. Do the right thing and cancel elections in both Rivers State and Akwa Ibom - do not set this country on fire. It is quite obvious to Nigerians that there was rigging in Rivers. DO THE RIGHT THING.

There is no reason why election results from SE and SS are being announced at such a slow pace, other than to wait and see how those results would be manipulated.

Announce Buhari's victory, now!!!

u self,forget gej or gmb, which day ar u gona rule dis country, do u fink u cant do it wen u can manage 500k and set out a succesful biz witin a short time.wen wil u stop chantg for pple dat hv ruled u over 30yrz.my pple forget politics, we ar bin marginalized here.we sem nt to undastand,yoruba's backd gmb simply because dey made dem vice,dey belief dat dre chances of makg it wil be very high considerg some factors. ndi be anyi no na ime pit, ekpere bu ka chineke mere ndi nkem ebere.even if na once
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by gunther6(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
can see u gat no regards for ur mum but ain't mah fault ur mum's a hoe Na HIV go end dat her charity service wey she dey use her PUNA do cool

Painment... I butt. Fuc.ked your mom... Deal with it and stop crying... Quote me again and die a grievous death
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
pekeyim:

Time will tell

I wish u Goodluck
Mr. Man, you'll do well to grab a dictionary and quit wishing a relic of the past on me.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by DancingSkeleton(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
gunther6:

Painment... I butt. Fuc.ked your mom... Deal with it and stop crying... Quote me again and die a grievous death
u'll a mysterious death
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by gunther6(m): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
u'll a mysterious death

You are a GMB supporter .... Let it slide... I apologise. #saiBuhari
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Let INEC do their job..If the results do not favour APC they should go to the court for redress and no putting the lives of innocent citizens at risk.
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Where was she when under age voting was goin on in the north. APC wants a hold of rivers and imo because they know once the boys from the creeks starts they have no grip over the reigon. I pity their govt. Thesame way bokoharam sabotaged GEJ's govt is the same ways the boys from the creek would do to a buhari govt. Just that they don't need to kill anybody to make a statement just destroy oil facilities and nigeria is broke.
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by TrishaP(f): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
Int'l observer not Ameachi, u c, d pple don't want WIKE very simple 2 understand.
But wike doesn't want to accept that in good faith.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by DancingSkeleton(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
gunther6:

You are a GMB supporter .... Let it slide... I apologise. #saiBuhari
m sorry for d insults #oneLove #saiBuhari
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by DrMaths(m): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
fake

Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by Tselebia: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
Governor Amaechi is very good at giving bribe, so I won't be surprised if he has settle her and the others or probably he was the one that brought her. APC should stop disturbing the peace of the Rivers people, there was election people went out and voted. For the records Rivers is PDP state right from the beginning to date and Jonathan is our choice. The governor should stop deceiving the public by paying people money to protest we the Rivers people voted

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Where was she when under age voting was goin on in the north. APC wants a hold of rivers and imo because they know once the boys from the creeks starts they have no grip over the reigon. I pity their govt. Thesame way bokoharam sabotaged GEJ's govt is the same ways the boys from the creek would do to a buhari govt. Just that they don't need to kill anybody to make a statement just destroy oil facilities and nigeria is broke.
nigeria go broke? No!!!! u people from ss will all die of hunger wen air strikes ur land!! deuces and am out
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by nduchucks: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
sonssyo:

u self,forget gej or gmb, which day ar u gona rule dis country, do u fink u cant do it wen u can manage 500k and set out a succesful biz witin a short time.wen wil u stop chantg for pple dat hv ruled u over 30yrz.my pple forget politics, we ar bin marginalized here.we sem nt to undastand,yoruba's backd gmb simply because dey made dem vice,dey belief dat dre chances of makg it wil be very high considerg some factors. ndi be anyi no na ime pit, ekpere bu ka chineke mere ndi nkem ebere.even if na once

i bu onye jjc n'ebe a?

BTW, I agree with your prayer that "May Allah have mercy on his people".
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
adedeji65:
nigeria go broke? No!!!! u people from ss will all die of hunger wen air strikes ur land!! deuces and am out

I am from the SW mind you
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by dammyagboola(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sai Baba, Sai Buhari
Amechi, Fashola, Okorocha and other politician with good intention should be involve in your Government General. May your days be long so that you can serve this country to best of your knowledge. May almighty God in his infinity mercy be with you on the journey.
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

I am from the SW mind you
I doubt it..... prolly ur an illiterate :s *confused*..if not tlk like an educated folk *smiling*
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by cocokiller1(f): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
lime or wateva ur name is,u are a bloody liar
stop generalising 4 d whole rivers state if election ddnt hold in ubima cos amaech sed there was no result sheet
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by Mimicole(f): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
sonssyo:

But e don happen once na, oh even twice sef, n almost thrice... remembr d likes of Pa Azikiwe, Aguiyi Ironsi, Ojukwu...

But on a serious note, u raised a valid point there, d Igbos have been marginalised too much. Haba are they not part of ds nation? Shouldn't they have an equal stake too?

Well, Rochas Okorocha expressed d same sentiments during APC rally in Owerri, I hope his concerns r not swept under d carpet shld APC win.

BTW what was Nyesom Wike doing in INEC office n why was he sneaked away in a tinted jeep when it was discovered by the protesters dt he was there having a closed door meeting with d REC?
Is this anoda Ekiti attempting to happen?
GEJ shld know dt Ameachi is nt Fayemi, and he's on ground to make up for Dakuku's gentlemanliness.
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kingspin:
The whole country only rivers were compromised. I laf in china.
*in Chinese
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by kernel504(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Oyibo, please go back to your country, the two players are dirty, so whoever wins should sit.
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by hollandis(f): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Because she is white ,therefore her view is seen as final? Bullshyte Nigeria and their shittty western mentality
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by shomutuski(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
intergral:
It is not the defeat Pdp don't it is the dirty thing they have done that they don't want the whole world to know for example Bokoharam and the country-s treasury account they squanderd....
Aare from a man or an animal Please don't disgrace ur father on nairaland, it's better to shut up and say nothing than to open ur mouth and say rubbish...
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
adedeji65:
I doubt it..... prolly I am an illiterate :s *confused*..if not tlk like an educated folk *smiling*

Fixed it for you

My views are diff from yours
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

I accept am a fool and fraud

My views are diff from yours
I fixed u better!
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by intergral(m): 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
shomutuski:

Aare from a man or an animal Please don't disgrace ur father on nairaland, it's better to shut up and say nothing than to open ur mouth and say rubbish...
mission accomplished... Set this trap so as to catch pigs like you...
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by geosilbert: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
How many international observers were in kastina, kano and other northern state to monitor the elections now its only rivers they say was compromise. We are watching
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by Cityguy: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2015
hollandis:
Because she is white ,therefore her view is seen as final? Bullshyte Nigeria and their shittty western mentality
Don't mind them ooo. It's this complex stuff worrying them. One came one time like that saying Ihejirika sponsored BH only for that statement to be refuted later. Some of them talk sh*its! Nobody should come here and play Obama's plan on us. We say no to that pretentious patronage.
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by Fadman4real(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2015
nodullin:

Please is Channels TV an APC compromised station..? i noticed that they are most times anti PDP/GEJ.

A friend told me same yesterday...

Any station or news outlets that says the truth is anti pdp check urselfs out
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by Fadman4real(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2015
DrMaths:
fake

It shows how frustrated you are. Sorry dat PDP are losers
Re: Rivers Election Compromised, International Observer, Jennifer Lynne Says by DrMaths(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fadman4real:

It shows how frustrated you are. Sorry dat PDP are losers
Mehn u've got Bad breath

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Denies Placing Tinubu Under Security Watch / Okoi Obono-Obla Suspended As Chairman Panel On The Recovery Of Public Property / Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.