Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

How Sure Are You That Buhari Will Win This Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sure Are You That Buhari Will Win This Election? (612 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sure Are You That Buhari Will Win This Election? by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2015
From the result so far, am 25% Sure that buhari will take the lead. Let me know what you think? Seun fp
Re: How Sure Are You That Buhari Will Win This Election? by ObeyaFriday: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2015
My brother, i am 100% sure Buhari will win. We only have few hours to decide Nigerian fate.
Read falsr result formed by PDP here:
Chairman of the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Attahiru Jega has dismissed the claim made by the Director, Media and Publicity of the People’s Democartic Party Presidential Campaign organisation (PDPPCO), Femi Fani-Kayode that the PDP was winning the presidential elections in 23 states and has scored 64 percent. According to the INEC boss, results have not been collated in more than 20 states.
Read more » http://successbaseng..com/2015/03/results-have-not-been-collated-in-23.html
Re: How Sure Are You That Buhari Will Win This Election? by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2015
ObeyaFriday:
My brother, i am 100% sure Buhari will win. We only have few hours to decide Nigerian fate.
Read falsr result formed by PDP here:
Chairman of the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Attahiru Jega has dismissed the claim made by the Director, Media and Publicity of the People’s Democartic Party Presidential Campaign organisation (PDPPCO), Femi Fani-Kayode that the PDP was winning the presidential elections in 23 states and has scored 64 percent. According to the INEC boss, results have not been collated in more than 20 states.
Read more » http://successbaseng..com/2015/03/results-have-not-been-collated-in-23.html
I know but pdp will rig the election as usual
Re: How Sure Are You That Buhari Will Win This Election? by naturally: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2015
65%
Re: How Sure Are You That Buhari Will Win This Election? by lordcabasa(m): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Him no fit in A sari ' voice.

(1) (Reply)

Pic Of Nigerians Watching The Result Collation In A Viewing Center. / Nairaland APC Fans Celebratory Parry! Get In Here / "David Axelrod’s Political Consulting Firm Far More Involved In Nigeria Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.