Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges (33298 Views)

Security Tips For Tomorrow's Election / SSS Gives Voters Security Tips For Election Day / Security Tips -for Forth Coming Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by propertylisting: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
If I may add, keep praying for the elected to lead us aright

1 Like

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by dorocent(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
u r ryt.... a word is anof for d wise
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Hardeywerlay(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by princemmab(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Booked
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by bobcharly(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
#babanowthatyouarethere..kindly
forgive those wey no vote for
you...we're all ready to embrace
CHANGE now..

1 Like

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Adesam09(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by datola: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
In addition: Don't ever be violent.
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by princemmab(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Unless you modify this piece, there are only little or no sense in it.
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by dharyour93(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
gothere22:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://googlnaijies..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!

[size=25pt]BROS WHY SPAMMING ALL THREADS NA?[/size]
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by bashydemy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
I have been drinking since yesterday
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by eherbal(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
mrjerrfrac:
Nigerians has vehemently voted for the desired leader they want and sooner or later the winner of the 2015 presidential election will emerges..that will call for celebration n joy al over the country. But as you go around celebrating there are some hoodlums hoovering around to cause havoc. Probably because the election didn't go on there favour or for some other reasons. Here are some security tips after the winner emerges.

[color=#990000][/color]
1. Do not drink your self to stupor weather jonathan or buhari wins. Many hoodlums usually take advantage of drunk men and tonight wont be an exclusion. Drink responsibly

2. Always be security conscious as many tout uses this period to kidnap people.

3. Don't overspeed while driving. The joy of the candidate you support winning can overwhelm you as that can make you overspeed and perhaps causes accident. Drive responsibly

4. Avoid public gathering. There are haters every were and there sadness triggers when they see you happy. Be careful.

5. Don't go around arguing about who you knew will win and loose as this arouses anger and possibly leads to fight n perhaps murder. Be wise. Don't abuse the other simply because his party lost. Its just an election

6. Stop publishing fake news. Be careful as God is watching you

7. Don't allow your self to be used by politician to accomplish there selfish interest because if being caught. You will rot in jail alone.

8. Don't go about eating anyhow..poison is real.

dont jubilate in The midst of the opposition .YOU WILL DIE! grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by dharyour93(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
gothere22:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://googlnaijies..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!

[size=25pt]BROS WHY SPAMMING ALL THREADS NA?[/size]

1 Like

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Larryhoover(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Noted!!!!!
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by KingsleyCEO: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yes o, especially for those within APC popular area.... grin
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by absoluteSuccess: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
You can treat diabetes with ease and save an elder's live. Call 08097 17 4000.
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Misogynist2014(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks! Said Buhari.
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by chonchoro(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
He that has an ear let him hear, as for me am indifferent what ever happened it is to the glory of God, as only His will will be done.
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
laffin in oral english
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Orisirisi angry dokubo where u dey, tompolo u don carry that bomb wey u promise sey u go carry when I lose , u must blow cos u don collect ur own share, okonjo where u dey, oya arrange me ghetto songs wey I go take dance go house with ur gele,Iro ati buba grin.. No worry madam peace no go wan comot for aso Rock cos dat place sweet am moreover she no wan lose that firstlady

1 Like

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by chinex276(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
deebsman1:

u beat me to FTC, continue, u hear
lol... #babanowdat urthere make sure u dnt 4get my award

1 Like

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Tbillz(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sai Baba!!! not the baba you thinking of, I mean Baba Jega!!! #Nigeria2015
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by acidicTea(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
fergieboy:
how do you want jonathan and family to cry after this election? as for me, i choose number 12

GEJ™-14

PEJ™-10
cool
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by MKO4ever(m): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
#Do not leave work too late
#Avoid traffic area (especially Eko bridge) if you are in Lagos
#Tomorrow morning, do not be in a rush to leave your house
#Pray very well
Because I smell heavy riot in Lagos and north later this evening
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Rajjah(f): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
ogbuani55:
Still #gej all the way
SMH 4 U
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by zubby29(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
in all dis we mst not forget to tank gej,admited am not his fan cos he hasnt done well and i voted agaist him but he has given us a better electoral system dan wat we used to have,history will b kind to him bt for ffk and fayose i cnt wait to see dos guys behind bars

1 Like

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by mrjerrfrac(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
princemmab:
Unless you modify this piece, there are only little or no sense in it.
how u mean dude..
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by habeebcole: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
if you are a student give yourself extra one week election break.............my advice angry angry angry angry
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
For people like me in kano or other northern states,stay indoors and lock up every door.If u have to go out,dont leave sabon-gari.
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Odkboy23(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Booking space
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by bxcode(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
santity100:
If PDP will accept defeat and congratulate GMB, there will be peace. It is obvious, the winner is APC because, Buhari is already winning most states he lost in 2011 and he has won virtually all the states he won in 2011.

This is democracy

Our democracy is growing

People's Choice
Your statement alone embodies nothing short of bias and sentimental reasoning, so if PDP eventually wins at the end just the same way you believe APC will win what will then happen Let all the result come in first before concluding and threatening the peace of the country.
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by ademolabayo7: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks for your security Tips..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu To Opponents: Let’s See Who Wins / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media / Buhari Meets Four PDP Governors In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.