Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges (33294 Views)

Security Tips For Tomorrow's Election / SSS Gives Voters Security Tips For Election Day / Security Tips -for Forth Coming Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by nikkiehan(f): 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
wen will they announce d winner sef undecided undecided undecided I cnt wait o. sai baba
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Revolva(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin grin grin we go drink enugh kuku n fura da nunu here enough suya all d abokis go kill cow....oo kai cant wait...#BabaNowThatYouAreThere
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by dachpee(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
APCheat are truly noisemakers, if Jonathan emerge as the winner,what will they do?
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
FACT.

Bros how far? My container wey just arrive dey dia?

1 Like

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Emeka71(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Very thoughtful as We should all be willing to embrace Change.

1 Like

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Abdullahi4u7(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks for your words of advice.
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by ophilly: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
No.6 is irrelevant...it is not a security tip.
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by chillykelly86(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
mrjerrfrac:
Nigerians has vehemently voted for the desired leader they want and sooner or later the winner of the 2015 presidential election will emerges..that will call for celebration n joy al over the country. But as you go around celebrating there are some hoodlums hoovering around to cause havoc. Probably because the election didn't go on there favour or for some other reasons. Here are some security tips after the winner emerges.

[color=#990000][/color]
1. Do not drink your self to stupor weather jonathan or buhari wins. Many hoodlums usually take advantage of drunk men and tonight wont be an exclusion. Drink responsibly

2. Always be security conscious as many tout uses this period to kidnap people.

3. Don't overspeed while driving. The joy of the candidate you support winning can overwhelm you as that can make you overspeed and perhaps causes accident. Drive responsibly

4. Avoid public gathering. There are haters every were and there sadness triggers when they see you happy. Be careful.

5. Don't go around arguing about who you knew will win and loose as this arouses anger and possibly leads to fight n perhaps murder. Be wise. Don't abuse the other simply because his party lost. Its just an election

6. Stop publishing fake news. Be careful as God is watching you

7. Don't allow your self to be used by politician to accomplish there selfish interest because if being caught. You will rot in jail alone.

8. Don't go about eating anyhow..poison is real.

9. Close from work early and head home straight!
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by christopher123(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
WebSurfer:
[size=18pt]This Space is simply dedicated to SAI BUHARI and all my fellow lovely nairalanders thirsty for change..... and Simply not for sale

[size=8pt]
[size=8pt][b]VICTORY, VICTORY 2015... proudly Deltan with foresight

GIVE ME ONE DELTA MAN THAT HAVE AN OIL WELL I WILL GIVE YOU 20 FROM HAUSA AND YORUBA THAT OWNS OIL WELL...

DELTAN WITHOUT FORESIGH
[/b][/size][/size][/size]
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by cybriz82(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dis tips shud b for d admint...cus u d 1 always postin fake news n result..admint stop going abt postin fake result y cnt u wait until d final result is out..becareful amadioha is watchin u.
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Bowaley17(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
gmb is the man. Sure the General will carrY the day.
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by LatestTrend: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
I feel disappointed because you people praising APC are employed by those goons in the party to post comment online. You have deceived we Nigerians. Shame on you.

WebSurfer:
[size=18pt]This Space is simply dedicated to SAI BUHARI and all my fellow lovely nairalanders thirsty for change..... and Simply not for sale

VICTORY, VICTORY 2015... proudly Deltan with foresight[/size]
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by WebSurfer(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
LatestTrend:
I feel disappointed because you people praising APC are employed by those goons in the party to post comment online. You have deceived we Nigerians. Shame on you.

i beg your pardon sir, i have never benefited 1 kobo from Any political party, i only refused to be brainwashed by clueless people,

1 Like

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by WebSurfer(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
christopher123:

GIVE ME ONE DELTA MAN THAT HAVE AN OIL WELL I WILL GIVE YOU 20 FROM HAUSA AND YORUBA THAT OWNS OIL WELL...

DELTAN WITHOUT FORESIGH
[/b][/size][/size][/size]
and how has Jonathan's government changed that? you people dont think, stop tribalism
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Evangelio(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
whatever you do, remember that this guys are surrounded by security agents,u Loose your life or conscience protecting their interest, then nobody will be there to protect urs. be wise....

ps- if u hurt or kill anybody for Jonathan or Buhari, you will pay the price.

1 Like

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by CLEARINGAGENT: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
RedBenson:

Bros how far? My container wey just arrive dey dia?
if u are serious abt that then contact me on 07039847754

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by christopher123(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
WebSurfer:
and how has Jonathan's government changed that? you people dont think, stop tribalism

it is in your stupidity that you and your people were told that igbo will dominate you yet they took your oil well and developed abuja and lagos then leaving you in swamps yet you dont call that tribalism ...i feel so sorry for you. The oil well license will expire this year and Jonathan wanted to rectify that but the powers that be are frustrating him and you are their shouting APC

SHAME ON YOU, YOUR A DISGRACE ...THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN NT WITH YOUR BLOKOS
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by christopher123(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bowaley17:
gmb is the man. Sure the General will carrY the day.

TTHEN HE SHOULD GET READY FOR TOMPOLO AND ASARI...TRUST EM TO DELIVER
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by Bowaley17(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
christopher123:

TTHEN HE SHOULD GET READY FOR TOMPOLO AND ASARI...TRUST EM TO DELIVER
Allah will take control... If Asari and Tompolo will cause chaos,i pray Almighty Allah take their lives,including other intruders before the result is finally announced.
#sayNOtoViolence...
#gmb2015
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by christopher123(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bowaley17:

Allah will take control... If Asari and Tompolo will cause chaos,i pray Almighty Allah take their lives,including other intruders before the result is finally announced.
#sayNOtoViolence...
#gmb2015

Is it the Allah the hers only Arabic or the one
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by ifeomaekol(f): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
May the best man win, God knows nigerians have suffered enough therefore he ll give us a man that ll wipe our tears. Whoever ur supporting please, dnt cause any trouble this goes to all nairalanders chanting this and that. Know the major reason ur supporting who ur supporting, its nt about todays result its about tomrrow. Youths be careful, let us all pray, for peace. God bless NIGERIA.
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by WebSurfer(m): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
christopher123:

it is in your stupidity that you and your people were told that igbo will dominate you yet they took your oil well and developed abuja and lagos then leaving you in swamps yet you dont call that tribalism ...i feel so sorry for you. The oil well license will expire this year and Jonathan wanted to rectify that but the powers that be are frustrating him and you are their shouting APC

SHAME ON YOU, YOUR A DISGRACE ...THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN NT WITH YOUR BLOKOS
You are one of the fools like many Nigerians, you dare call me stupid, Dont go and use your brain, keep looking for oil wells that your entire generation might never get even if GEJ stays 20 years in power, fool, quote me again if thunder will not strike you. next time dare use that word stupidity and you will find your match, Anoufia
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by SenatorJames(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
9. Celebrate the victory only on the social media where you cannot be hit with broken bottles and stray bullets.
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by KingBish(f): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
chinex276:
Am i not the festus de comentus... Dancing shoki ah shoki.
#baba_wen.u.get.there dont 4get 2 command seun 2 give me my award !

Oya tell me thank you fast fast

Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by chinex276(m): 6:17am On Mar 31, 2015
KingBish:

Oya tell me thank you fast fast
tank u ma... Gives her a long kiss
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by fuckerholic(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2015
WebSurfer:

VICTORY, VICTORY 2015... proudly Deltan with foresight[/size]
A prodigal son with no sight
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by christopher123(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2015
WebSurfer:

You are one of the fools like many Nigerians, you dare call me stupid, Dont go and use your brain, keep looking for oil wells that your entire generation might never get even if GEJ stays 20 years in power, fool, quote me again if thunder will not strike you. next time dare use that word stupidity and you will find your match, Anoufia

if my entire regions dont have oil so it is your entire region that deserves oil, me i dont give a damn about the oil well, i give a damn about people living there and i am for justice having travelled out and see countries that have oil and the locale where the oil is..dubai have oil and their citizens dont work but here we go to Delta state and Bayelsa state and see them living in swamps and that is why i will not support this fraud....

BUHARI CAN WIN BUT LET THE NIGER DELTA HAVE THEIR OIL, THEY HAVE BEEN DECIEVED FOR SO LONG,IF BUHARI IS INTELLIGENT WHICH I DOUBT, HE SHOULD DEVISE A MEANS TO RULE BUT I KNOW THAT IF BUHARI IS INSTALLED,...HMMMMMMM

I PRAY WHAT I AM THINKING SHOULD NOT HAPPEN

NOW RUN IDI.OT
Re: 8 Security Tips After The Winner Emerges by ArcToyin(m): 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Number 5 is very important. Dont argue with you pal or associate with ethnical,religion or politival difference.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Nigeria From U.S / Atiku Arrives Yola For The First Time Since Winning PDP Primary Election / UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.