Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result (8053 Views)

BREAKING: Anambra Youths Dare Engr Johnbosco Onunkwo, Issue Him 21days Ultimatum / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
themano:

You are just stupid. Kano gets 1.9m, its ok. Anambra gets 0.6m its rigging. You will see

My dear, there was rigging in Anambra State. I witnessed it in my ward - Aguluezechukwu, Aguata LG. In my polling unit, after the voting (but before counting), the party agents and some "stakeholders" in the town, in collaboration with INEC staff decided to "boost" the number of votes in the pu. Each party agent was then giving an equal number of ballot papers to thumbprint. Of the five party agents present, only PDP and APC had serious presidential candidates. The other party agents present were from LP, PPA and APGA. PDP promptly bought the ballot papers of the other agents (including the APC agents!).

Don't know about the North. Similar things might have happened.
Re: Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result by meforyou1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC is in trouble
Re: Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Whether it was rigged or not isn't the point, the card readers did a critical job of limiting the scope of rigging in this election!

Else, all kinds of final results would have been shamelessly presented!
Re: Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result by oluspencer(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
This won't favor the SE because I'm sure there will conspiracy against them after the election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed / FG, States Budget N5.6tr For Salaries, Overheads / Where Is Cramjones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.