Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Where Is Cramjones? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Cramjones? (8043 Views)

Why The Future Award Africa Is A Big FAIL - Cramjones / Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones / See what CramJones said about the Killer Wike a year ago! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2018
Anyone remember the political analyst Cramjones? Been long he made his voice heard on Nairaland or is he now using another moniker?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by SadiqBabaSani: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2018
The Igbo 2023 Presidency delusionist

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by AustineE1: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Anyone remember the political analyst Cramjones? Been long he made his voice heard on Nairaland or is he now using another moniker?
At a time people thought he was either Fani Kayode or very close to the powers that be. Nairaland history cannot be complete without certain characters,they appear like an avatar and the dissappear with the thin air! special mention of Okija juju,Beaf,cramejones,bluetooth(for the wrong reasons),Ezechucks et al.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
The Igbo 2023 Presidency delusionist

It is no illusion but reality. For a Sun shall arise from the East, and herald the dawn of a new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Kalapizim(m): 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
na true oh i never see cramjones and tonyebracanista shocked shocked
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kalapizim:
Tonyebarcanista comes around from time to time, but Cramjones completely disappeared. We don't know his stand on 2019, or rather, his take grin

He hasn't reacted to the farmer-herdsmen crisis too.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:

Tonyebarcanista comes around from time to time, but Cramjones completely disappeared. We don't know his stand on 2019, or rather, his take grin

lols I'm always around just that the section seem to have fallen to ethnic jingoists and trolls.

Kalapizim:
Sir?

igbodefender:

lols I'm always around just that the section seem to have fallen to ethnic jingoists and trolls.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Sir?

Ok, Sire. Just don't let them seize your voice when it really matters.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Some said Cramjones is Fani Kayode. I wonder. Does it mean he dumped Nairaland for Facebook?
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by adadike(f): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
where is my babyosisi?

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Kalapizim(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Sir?

i cannt agree less with you.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Where is Andre Uweh
Onlytruth who used to be 'EzeIgbo' of Nairaland?

What of Ipobexposed?

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Berem (Beremole) where is she?
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by AustineE1: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Sir?

In the early days of Nairaland,it was such an interesting place to be,whenever one logs in to politics section,you come out learning new things,it was great,everyone had a great opinion about trending political issues,then one morning we woke up to a generation of idiots,who no longer judge others by the strength of there character but rather by the colour of there skins, languages,religion and ethnicities.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by AustineE1: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Where is Andre Uweh Onlytruth who used to be 'EzeIgbo' of Nairaland?
What of Ipobexposed?
....yes Berem,Onlytruth,Babyosisi,Andrew Uweh all part of the golden generation!
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
AustineE1:

In the early days of Nairaland,it was such an interesting place to be,whenever one logs in to politics section,you come out learning new things,it was great,everyone had a great opinion about trending political issues,then one morning we woke up to a generation of idiots,who no longer judge others by the strength of there character but rather by the colour of there skins, languages,religion and ethnicities.
You shall live long my brother...

Back then there was still tribal/ethnic wars and annoying trolls but perpetrators were in the fringes as majority of people on the politics section were focused on strictly politics. In fact, I could vividly recall that trolls weren't given attention then unlike what obtains now.

There are lots of stuff I'll love to share here but I get sick seeing trolling comments instead of intellectual comments.

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by darlingtonNYIG(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Sir?

I can't agree less with you my brother. Political section has become so boring to visit and a place you learn nothing new. Missed the days of objective arguments.

Lest I forget, email your number to me again. I haven't been in the country since last year. Thanks
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Where is Andre Uweh
Onlytruth who used to be 'EzeIgbo' of Nairaland?

What of Ipobexposed?
The emboldened was among the trolls that sunk Nairaland with his too many troll threads and comments.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
I can't agree less with you my brother. Political section has become so boring to visit and a place you learn nothing new. Missed the days of objective arguments.

Lest I forget, email your number to me again. I haven't been in the country since last year. Thanks
Na every time you de lost my number...

I have sent you PM...
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by darlingtonNYIG(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Na every time you de lost my number...

I have sent you PM...
My brother, old age don make me lose my phones anyhow. Send it to mcjezramedia@gmail.com make I copy from there then whatsApp you later in the night.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
I think he goes by the name Antiriot nowadays. Busy in a particular section of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
crankey:
I think he goes by the name Antiriot nowadays. Busy in a particular section of Nairaland.
What section? Don't tell me Romance Section o. Lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ileke Idi (Ileke Idire) was also a prominent member of Politics Section.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ileke Idi (Ileke Idire) was also a prominent member of Politics Section. Maybe she is married now and busy with child rearing.

What of Tipia (Tilapia)?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by AustineE1: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:
Ileke Idi (Ileke Idire) was also a prominent member of Politics Section.
@Ileke Idi was a strong nut to crack,quite good,i give it to her....may have changed her moniker!
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

The emboldened was among the trolls that sunk Nairaland with his too many troll threads and comments.
Lol. Ok.
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
AustineE1:

@Ileke Idi was a strong nut to crack,quite good,i give it to her....may have changed her moniker!

Wonder why people change their monikers on Nairaland. It's like packing up and starting another life. undecided

Imagine if someone as popular as Tonyebarcanister were to decide to delete his moniker and start all over again with a different moniker.

Tonye, is there any circumstance that would warrant such?
Re: Where Is Cramjones? by AustineE1: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
igbodefender:

Wonder why people change their monikers on Nairaland. It's like packing up and starting another life. undecided

Imagine if someone as popular as Tonyebarcanister were to decide to delete his moniker and start all over again with a different moniker.

Tonye, is there any circumstance that would warrant such?
I guess for some,there moniker no longer meets their present statues as either repentant tribalists or dont serve there present views or for the purpose they wish to use it for e.g one can easily tell that IpobExposed registered that moniker just to counter or fight Ipobians.
For some also,there former moniker now became their alter ego,it follows them around,behaving strangely in real life simply because of bad experiences he or she has had with that moniker online,he now hates people he shouldnt hate,he sees certain people as always against him,hence the need to change his moniker to one that reflects his true person or simply put,to run away from there past,then for others they change their moniker for fun of it....may be we need a social psychologist to explain better Lol!

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by shift15(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
The degeneration started when some people started labelling people with divergent opinion Tanoid. Then with open display of partiality and preference for one political persuasion by moderators and even the founder of Nairaland, it put nail in the coffin. Today, you risk being insulted, called IPOB, Pig and whatever simply because you have different opinion apart from them.
It doesn't worth it for people that strive on intellectual argument and cognitive reasoning....

19 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by EODforce: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
adadike:
where is my babyosisi?
. i miss babyosisi,the slayer of the defunct odua insurgents

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by EODforce: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
AustineE1:

. Austin,ina ekwuzi ka ibu learner na this game

Ileke idi's handle is still very operational but this time,on a different handle

You remember That evil Ekoile1,?he moved from ekoile to Arressa and now with the dreaded deomel,deomello,deomelllo

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Cramjones? by ndcide(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
shift15:
The degeneration started when some people started labelling people with divergent opinion Tanoid. Then with open display of partiality and preference for one political persuasion by moderators and even the founder of Nairaland, it put nail in the coffin. Today, you risk being insulted, called IPOB, Pig and whatever simply because you have different opinion apart from them.
It doesn't worth it for people that strive on intellectual argument and cognitive reasoning....

Gram!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) / BREAKING: 10 Arrested As Police Fire Tear-gas Cannisters At AAC Party Members / Femi Gbajabiamila's Conviction : Here Is The Truth (pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.