Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,185 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH (44569 Views)

Buhari Overtakes Jonathan In Benue, Gets 250,000 Votes - PUNCH / Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by Waspy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
So Na this kain fake result take them that long to turn over... #Otues. Dem no even reach. #Ozuos #Eleribus #PigDiccPigs

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by michealade(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
I know pdp wud rig in those south south region........Dumb and stupid party..
Ekiti state shud suffer wen buhari bcoms d president.Traitors

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by jutino(f): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Megaphone:
ACCORDING TO PUNCH

President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party has
won last Saturday’s presidential election in Rivers State with a
total vote of 1,487,075.
Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.) of the All Progressives
Congress followed suit with 69,238 votes while KOWA party came
a distant third with 2,274 votes.

www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-records-1-48-million-votes-in-rivers/
lies result for rivers state has not been released so get your fact right before posting only 9 States so far has been released 18 States on their way to abj. Inec to resume 8pm today to release the rest results.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by Obiwannn: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] Kano has already canceled it with buhari wining with a wide margin of 1.7million in kano, APC will be collecting 300,000 change grin [/size]

ERRRRRRM.....BUT JONAH GOT HIS 25% NA...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by Angel196(f): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
HoseaAudu:

But when GMB win Kano with 1.3m margin, its not rigging.

Na was oh
Thats because we were following the election process particularly enugu and rivers. The had been many complains about the poling centres yesterday, so how come?
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by teejaykkr(m): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
praise010:
See rigging ooooo

Wikeeeeeeeeeee

I pity you.
praise010:
See rigging ooooo

Wikeeeeeeeeeee

I pity you.
praise010:
See rigging ooooo

Wikeeeeeeeeeee

I pity you.

Lol. Even if this result been accepted by Inec, GMB must win this election. All the result in Northwest wil chop up all of SS and SE. Keep calm and wait 4 announcement by Inec declarin GMB as d winner.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by Vivly(f): 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
bakynes:
Even though am a Buhari Fan bt the Elections in Rivers am sure was rigged with reasons.
1.Kano has 4.1 million PVC collected and abt 2.2million voted with 1.9million in favour of APC and 200,000+ for PDP
2. Rivers has 2.1million PVC collected and abt 1.5million voted wit 1.4million+ in favour of PDP and 69,000+ for APC. so therefore Rivers state has the highest voters in the country with abt say 71% turn up as against less than 50% in each states in the entire country.
3. We all know that Northerners always have the highest turn out as against southerners in Elections in Nigeria because of our lackadaisical attitude in the South.
Something changed over the week. Southerners decided to be good citizens. That's all.
Despite the fact Amechi is APC, Rivers is still PDP to the core. You can't just walk into any of the riverine villages or the interior local governments in rivers and convince them to vote for Buhari. Buhari was lucky to get even up to 50k votes in Rivers.
Just an objective POV.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by HARDDON: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
papaejima1:
Amaechi after the defeat

Eeediot! Sold ur soul for a morsel of bread! Even d bread u didn't eat! Esua was far bettet than u!

I am fully against rigging but wud gladly Support It against u!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by geebehn(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
spako4:
Ruling party=cheating party

PDP??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by Iwant2know: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
dvee2:
that result means rivers state has the highest voter turn up rate of over 80%,as against 50% average nationwide

Even the average turn out is not up to 50%. See me see trouble o!
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by bakynes(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Vivly:
Something changed over the week. Southerners decided to be good citizens. That's all.
Despite the fact Amechi is APC, Rivers is still PDP to the core. You can't just walk into any of the riverine villages or the interior local governments in rivers and convince them to vote for Buhari. Buhari was lucky to get even up to 50k votes in Rivers.
Just an objective POV.

Let's even forget the figure APC got nothing changed that figure is to close to believe that that amount of pple turned out to vote. 1million plus would have still been reasonable not this 1.5million plus with Card readers having problems, instability in the state, many getting killed, Election Result sheets been hoarded and not pasted, the state still had the largest voters turn out in the country massive rigging.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by emmykk(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
foliks:

Katsina 1.3m still dey there o....PDP neva c anytin
akwa ibom and south never shedd bomb.enugu did shedd 500k.

Wait for AKS,anambra,imo,abia,delta,cross rivers una never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by ehisforever24(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
We all know how this is being done, its pure rigging. Ameachi was right when he said that there was no result sheet in most of the P.U also election was not conducted in most of the LGA, so I don't know where all those figures as high as 1.9m is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by HoseaAudu(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Angel196:
Thats because we were following the election process particularly enugu and rivers. The had been many complains about the poling centres yesterday, so how come?

Weldone
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by micrep3030(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gej will surely win in dat state one LIKE for gej

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by geebehn(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Where are the results from the different LGAs. Give us full analysis.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by tecmon: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
End of apc, GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by mcgaius: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
PDP won in rivers state and its rigging.APC won in kano with infant voters and its free and fair.Bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by billyG(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
DeCritique:
And APC dies!!

Even Amaechi, Director General of the APC Campaign Unit and the Governor of Rivers State could not deliver his state.

Shame on them. With this, Dakuku is done for in Rivers state!!

The end is neigh for the opposition party. They were destined to die right from the time they were conceived.

A party built on falsehood cannot thrive.

Ending Corruption can not be your gospel when you have the likes of Tinubu in your fold.

GEJ Till 2019!!
Na only Tinubu corrupt 4 this naija,d last time i check tinubu has left power 8yrs ago,he has not been convicted 4 any criminal offence,he his a smart bizman,a masterplanner,a political gladiator(spartacus),a strategist,an oppurtunist & he is not even in any political contest so giv him a break kid.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by okpurukata(f): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
I live in PH and voted on Saturday. The turn out surprised even me. Out of 30 people for eg, only 2 voted Buhari. It's a fact.. I never knew Rivers people are this angry with Amaechi. My booth was peaceful, free and fair. This issue of rigging is very strange to me.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by okpurukata(f): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
I am even surprised Buhari got this much vote from Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by Krasid(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Where are the clowns shouting change? #GEJtill2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by mex22: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] Kano has already canceled it with buhari wining with a wide margin of 1.7million in kano, APC will be collecting 300,000 change grin [/size]

so using under aged voters is not rigging abi.pls think rationally.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by nairabetguru(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
samplegirl:

You mean I should change from thinking positively to negatively.........asking a semi illiterate of over 70 years to come and lead me in 21st century?

I am sorry for your children that is to say if you have one.

Experience is the best teacher..... This man has seen it all ....

GEJ semi educated and clueless
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by beblessed(f): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
daviyjones:
undecided
Jonathan wants to divide this country is obvious buhari will win....see rigging!!!!

Is better buhari win for one nigeria! We don't want GEJ again!
Na Amaechi wan divide d country. Do you know the number of igbos in rivers? You think they will vote GMB? Na true. See as SW vote their own
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by Franky9584(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
I wonder y APC suporters re shouting, z rivers not APC/rotimi state again? If there z any rigging, it should b APC. Infact that 54k vote by APC should b thoroughly investigated.
#TEAMGEJ
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by dominique(f): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
geebehn:
Where are the results from the different LGAs. Give us full analysis.

I concur, we need a ward by ward analysis of the results.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
literarymathy:
[b][/b]

You are becoming.a.nuisance...Take this Shiit to.cult section...this is.a.political thread please
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by BizBayo: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
someone should please teach how to laugh in Japanese. This is funny.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by Nov2(m): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
But thought there were challenges in rivers, so how manage rivers cud have that large number of turnout. Mehn think something is fishing oooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH by millionboi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
chuks01:
This rivers result is pure rigging...its very glaring i see the hands on wike on this but GOD is able sai buhari
datz y I hate ur bloody/sentimental party(u won @kano dat 1 no be rigin bt Rivers own is).........Even though I'm nt in PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.