Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH (22665 Views)

Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Buhari And Obasanjo After A Closed-door Meeting Today (photos) / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
[size=15pt] Jona needs people with him at this moment so as to console him when he eventually loses[/size]

Enough tears for Kuffour to wipe off grin
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by RotrEmmanuel: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
some fools are still shouting SAI-BABA.

illiteracy is a deadly disease grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Joniboi(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Otuoke Calling.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Xano(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by kennypoka2(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
SO WHAT IS THIS MeeTIn FOR NOW?
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by angrybird007: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
O
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Jossyroyal1: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ PLS NO NEED TO SEEK ADVICE, START PACKING UR LOAD TO RETURN TO OTUOKE! AT LEAST UR PHD CERT WILL HELP YHU GET A JOB AT FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF OTUOKE!
SAI BABA!
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by babs4all: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
I guess they are advising him not to toe the path of Laurent Gbago of Ivory Coast. He better listen ooo because we won't beg Baba for him.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Keegan: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
[b] some fools are still shouting SAI-BABA.

illiterate is a deadly disease grin

You're a fool and an illiterate!
It should be illiteracy, see your life, ode.
Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Capitano1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
Or what a world.Tinz fall apart

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by RotrEmmanuel: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Keegan:

You're a fool and an illiterate!
It should be illiteracy, see your life, ode.
Sai Buhari!

. OK but buhari has failed again grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by abiala2015(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
CLOSE DOOR MEETING FOR WHAT OOOO?
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by sapele914(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Baba419:
GEJ so calm in the face of adversity

That's my president
And i also heard he is a great listener he needs to keep calm so that kuffour can explain to him how life is been an ex president. grin
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by justinceejay(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
I'm no supporter of any political party,but I envy this mans calm nature even in the mist of this political turmoil....he doesn't look bothered or perturbed at all. He's not even panicking. I pity those youths who would take up arms in the name of fighting for their candidate immediately the final results have been read. This men are one and the same people,there is no good person amongst them,they have no integrity at all,they are only there for selfish interest.they don't care if u exist or not cos if they do,they won't keep making policies that favors the rich alone. Their names would be written in the sands of time but your name won't even be written on a piece of paper(which we know would be eaten up by mites). Nigerian youths shine your eyes and don't let your self be used by them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Google63(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:
Wow..... Meanwhile,

Just wait....... The results Imolites gave Jonathan will make APC members weep to Allah. You people were registering under-aged voters and even cattles in Kano right? You people registered even Goats. Just wait. Imo votes as the result is now will make Kastina look like a toy. Anambra and Enugu and Abia is there for Sokoto and Kaduna. Forget Rivers.... You people wan take power by force right? Akwa Ibom and Calabar na de egunje! grin grin grin grin

Supporters of Jonathan like me, Just wait! Mind you, I am not supporting PDP. I am for Jonathan. This Hausa and Yoruba conspiracy must and will be defeated. My Igbo brothers, don't be bothered. Ndi Anambra Umunnem.... We are behind you people. Don't be bothered at all. This Northern and South Western Conspiracy must be defeated. [size=16pt]Never Again Will A Core Northerner Rule Us Again.[/size]

Soon and Soon enough, every region will sign "TO YOUR TENTS OH, ISRAEL!"
What is this one saying... TANoids are not hard to recognize.. if you don't want to be ruled by GMB, take the next available bus to Cotonou

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by ideology(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
oakson:

He must surely be ur president! Your monicker gives credence to it. Likes begat likes
Mr stealing is not corruption!
Gbagbo Elymas Jon.athief (GEJ) God pass u ooooo
***modified***
The fact that it took ETERNITY for results from the south south and south east to come in as other geopolitical zones did; indicates that d results were cooked in their kitchens. May be their brothers also voted from Cameroon or cemeteries, only God knows . Now we know who the real riggers are... Bunch of criminals
Sai Buhari
Stop the insults, elections are over, time to embrace one another and find the way forward grin
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by xhamel89: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:
Wow..... Meanwhile,

Just wait....... The results Imolites gave Jonathan will make APC members weep to Allah. You people were registering under-aged voters and even cattles in Kano right? You people registered even Goats. Just wait. Imo votes as the result is now will make Kastina look like a toy. Anambra and Enugu and Abia is there for Sokoto and Kaduna. Forget Rivers.... You people wan take power by force right? Akwa Ibom and Calabar na de egunje! grin grin grin grin

Supporters of Jonathan like me, Just wait! Mind you, I am not supporting PDP. I am for Jonathan. This Hausa and Yoruba conspiracy must and will be defeated. My Igbo brothers, don't be bothered. Ndi Anambra Umunnem.... We are behind you people. Don't be bothered at all. This Northern and South Western Conspiracy must be defeated. [size=16pt]Never Again Will A Core Northerner Rule Us Again.[/size]

YOU ARE CLUELESS, NA YOUR IGBO BROTHERS VOTED IN EKITI, YOU ARE A STUPID GOAT OOO! NA YOUR IGBO SISTERS GET THOSE PDP VOTES FOR ALL SOUTH WEST? WHY ARE IGBO SO TRIBALISTIC? YOU BE ANIMAL INFACT, PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKING THINGS DIFFICULT FOR GEJ AND PDP. YOU ARE A BIGGGG FOOOOLLLLLLL!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Aystarz: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
dapsoneh:
Dnt worry, teey will. Grant u asylum grin grin grin

What's this mumu poster rambling about?
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by ideology(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
Joniboi:
Otuoke Calling.
No disturb yourself, the last time I checked he will still be collecting pension as a former president and Its same with incoming president's salary.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Aystarz: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
xhamel89:

YOU ARE CLUELESS, NA YOUR IGBO BROTHERS VOTED IN EKITI, YOU ARE A STUPID GOAT OOO! NA YOUR IGBO SISTERS GET THOSE PDP VOTES FOR ALL SOUTH WEST? WHY ARE IGBO SO TRIBALISTIC? YOU BE ANIMAL INFACT, PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKING THINGS DIFFICULT FOR GEJ AND PDP. YOU ARE A BIGGGG FOOOOLLLLLLL!

Why blame him when some of your tribesmen from the Sw are so keen on another 4 empty years under Mr clueless?
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Sagamite(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Forwetinnah: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Those of you dreaming of GEJ being another Gbagbo are only just DREAMING. You will wake up soon

NOTHING DO GEJ!!
Let the US and UK keep deceiving the APC
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:
Wow..... Meanwhile,

... This Hausa and Yoruba conspiracy must and will be defeated. My Igbo brothers, don't be bothered. Ndi Anambra Umunnem.... We are behind you people. Don't be bothered at all. This Northern and South Western Conspiracy must be defeated. [size=16pt]Never Again Will A Core Northerner Rule Us Again.[/size]

Clap for yourself... conspiracy theorist grin you hear wen
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by CLEARINGAGENT: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
na una sabi

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by ceejay80s(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gej already know say him don win, he don arrange with jega, this election is a planned one that was?why it was postponed, so that they will arrange on how it will be riggged
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by chiedu7: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
WELL

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by tiswell(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:
Wow..... Meanwhile,

Udo diri gi nwa-afor!!!
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Bright4(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
The six weeks postponement, this is the outcome. They have manipulated results in their strong holds astronomically. GEJ is in a meeting with the UN observers including former Ghana President Kufor. It only means they want to tell them to look the other way that this is Nigeria and it would be solved the Niaja way. Hmmm pls don't cry for Nigeria ooooo.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by teejaykkr(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Baba419:
GEJ so calm in the face of adversity

That's my president

Lol. Call him today bt tommorow try to start calling him wit ex-president of nigeria. Because that his name after may 29th.

Sai Baba
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by rman: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:
Wow..... Meanwhile,

Whose conspiracy was it in 2011?
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sawyer again for naija shocked jona wan carry ebo shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates / Bandits ‘Take Over’ Boss Mustapha's Hometown In Adamawa / Trucks And Buses For Cleaner Lagos Initiative To Begin Work In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.