Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH (22662 Views)

Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Buhari And Obasanjo After A Closed-door Meeting Today (photos) / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
4.06pm: The meeting just ended. The former African leaders adjudged election “peaceful and transparent.”

President Goodluck Jonathan is currently in a closed-door meeting with some foreigns observers who monitored Saturday’s presidential and National Assembly elections.

The election observers at the meeting include a former Ghanian President, Mr. John Kuffour, who is the leader of the ECOWAS Elections Observers; former Liberian President, Amos Sawyer, who is leading the African Union Election Observer Mission; former Malawian President and Head of Commonwealth Election Observer Mission, Bakili Muluzi; and the AU Commissioner for Political Affairs, Ambassador Aisha Laraba Abdullahi.

The meeting which started inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja at about 3.30pm is also being attended by Vice President Namadi Sambo and a few presidential aides. The meeting is holding at a time the Independent National Electoral Commission is announcing final results of the election.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-in-closed-door-meeting-with-kuffour-others/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by sova(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Planing hand over party for the nw president

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by geedeex2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
For what again?
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Baba419(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ so calm in the face of adversity

That's my president

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by oakson: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Baba419:
GEJ so calm in the face of adversity

That's my president
He must surely be ur president! Your monicker gives credence to it. Likes begat likes
Mr stealing is not corruption!
Gbagbo Elymas Jon.athief (GEJ) God pass u ooooo
***modified***
The fact that it took ETERNITY for results from the south south and south east to come in as other geopolitical zones did; indicates that d results were cooked in their kitchens. May be their brothers also voted from Cameroon or cemeteries, only God knows . Now we know who the real riggers are... Bunch of criminals
Sai Buhari

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Fribery: 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
gej already knows the outcome of the result. . una dey here dey gv una self headache. .

GEJ TILL THE WORLD ENDS... grin grin grin cheesy

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by dguyindcorner(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sai Baba

Ati gbe baba wole...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by lifestyle1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Kentrasso(f): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Time will tell
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by siraj1402(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
#Babanowthatyouarethere please keep our yams away from the goats

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by romzyxy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Goodluck no go win o

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Politics is not a game of rant on social media. It's game of the smart and brave people. You have 1.9million in Kano, when Inec declares the winner don't cry o.

We are PDP, we are confident, we don't need to panic or rant on social media. We would definitely win this election. It's a done deal.

I have personally put a call through to Jega assuring him of his safety.

GEJ2019.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Glowstone(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bravo bro
No panic you will rule a united NIGERIA till
click like for GEJ
click share for GEJ ¬
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

48 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by korel9: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Their fatheer!
Them be wan hack my accunt angry
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by valmunich(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
His farewell meeting grin

This is actually the first time I'm gon write this...

Sai baba! cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by echelons(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
What's their interest in Nigeria?
Oga Jona pls thread carefully.
We are still solidly behind you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by bakynes(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
I hope he is not trying to bribe them so they can keep quiet once the results has been inflated in their favour.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wow..... Meanwhile,

Just wait....... The results Imolites gave Jonathan will make APC members weep to Allah. You people were registering under-aged voters and even cattles in Kano right? You people registered even Goats. Just wait. Imo votes as the result is now will make Kastina look like a toy. Anambra and Enugu and Abia is there for Sokoto and Kaduna. Forget Rivers.... You people wan take power by force right? Akwa Ibom and Calabar na de egunje! grin grin grin grin

Supporters of Jonathan like me, Just wait! Mind you, I am not supporting PDP. I am for Jonathan. This Hausa and Yoruba conspiracy must and will be defeated. My Igbo brothers, don't be bothered. Ndi Anambra Umunnem.... We are behind you people. Don't be bothered at all. This Northern and South Western Conspiracy must be defeated. [size=16pt]Never Again Will A Core Northerner Rule Us Again.[/size]

Soon and Soon enough, every region will sign "TO YOUR TENTS OH, ISRAEL!"

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by dapsoneh: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dnt worry, teey will. Grant u asylum grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by dvee2: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Fribery:
gej already knows the outcome of the result. . una dey here dey gv una self headache. .

GEJ TILL THE WORLD ENDS... grin grin grin cheesy
Don't you know the outcome of the results? Every sane neutral fellow knows

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Xb4Real: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
That's my president. The most decorated of dem all.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by 76Naira(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Time to go back to Otueke.
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by kings09(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Meeting on wat?
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
ok
Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Accurate11(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ don go bribe dos guys. Bad guys

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Otuoke loading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by valmunich(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
korel9:
Their fatheer!
Them be wan hack my accunt angry
grin grin

1 Like

Gej be like ; hey Bois go out there, do a good job and come back for your bonus.

1 Like 1 Share

No matter what is being said, the truth must prevail. #IHaveDecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by promisechild(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
kano,kaduna,kastina,lagos and borno votes to give gej a blow. no matter the rigging in ss/se all I know is that GMB/PYO is my next president.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Kuffour, Others- PUNCH by RotrEmmanuel: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
[b] some fools are still shouting SAI-BABA.

illiterate is a deadly disease grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-graft War: Buhari In Dilemma Over Judges / Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship / No Arrest Was Made In Relation To Attack On Ekweremadu - German Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.