Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results (26864 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Holla911:
Best governor ever in Nigeria. When the time is right I will gladly vote you in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.. cool
who dash monkey banana, do you know how much Lagos state make in a day, you will strangle him. sycophants like you won't see it. even tinubu was the best governor in the whole of Africa
Re: Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Holla911(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
googlepikin:
who dash monkey banana, do you know how much Lagos state make in a day, you will strangle him. sycophants like you won't see it. even tinubu was the best governor in the whole of Africa
guy comot make i see front abeg!! angry
Re: Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by StevinMorgan(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
INEC should pls give us the results of APC and PDP... the other parties can check their results on Linda Ikeji's blog. grin Let me wish buhari Goodluck.
Re: Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
By d power vested on me by all powers harnessable in the universe, I declare the APC presidential candidate, Buhari as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. No pastor or Imam can counter this. I have spoken and so shall it be.
Re: Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by sexydiva21(f): 5:59am On Mar 31, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] I just love this man shaaaaaaaa
Re: Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by mizzyboi19(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2015
The GEJites will shut as soon as buari is being announced as pressi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi / Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand / Buhari Appoints Board Members For Privatised Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.