Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

It Is Advicable To Have Only One Bank Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Advicable To Have Only One Bank Account (788 Views)

Is It Advicable To Know The Sex Of Your Child Before It Is Born? / .... / One Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Advicable To Have Only One Bank Account by freelink(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2009
I thiank it is not good for one to have only one bank account, because having a single account can expose to to danger like fraud or other related issues.
  If you have a account that contains money of about $2m in it.  i think it will be riskful exposing that account number publicly. like: issuing out checks to people using that account number, So it is adviceable you have more than one account for security reasons. and your private saving account number should not be exposed publicly

you can get more information on this at www.succesfullbusinesslibrary(dot)(dot)com   OR www.wfrh(dot)(dot)com

(1) (Reply)

American Generousity For A Sudanese Woman with 5 Babies / Would You Nurse Another Baby Or Allow Yours To Be Nursed By A Stranger? / Nigeria Is Pure Theatre - Let Me Do Justice To Their Necks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.