Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,554 members, 7,854,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format (67719 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / Presidential Results From Abia / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by afortress(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
The sign guy wearing yellow... is rigging the election for the deaf people oh... you guy should watching him
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
san316:

The way things are, even if you give gej 2m in delta, he will still lose. I ve done my calculations.

I am waiting for the official INEC announcement of Benue, Taraba or Adamawa. If Buhari wins just one of these, then I would be 100% confident enough to declare the President of Nigeria without an inch of doubt.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Raxxye(m): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
coogar:

because the ratio in SE/SS states are unrealistic. they look doctored. PDP definitely rigged the elections in that side of the country.
What about in Kaduna State where APC won with a whooping 1.34million votes against PDP's 98,000, and there was no "rejected vote" in the entire state? That is not rigging, is it?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by coogar: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sagamite:

I heard Sincere9gerian and Beaf are doinng the paddling. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

may the gods of their ancestors be with them in their exodus back to otuoke. the luck of a retardeen cannot last forever. grin
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
saasala:
TOTAL SO FAR
APC (Peoples General) = 7,885,273
PDP (Otuoke Man) = 4,057,783

Buhari is leading with 3,827,490

Click like if you know Buhari will win, click share if you know he wont dissapoint us.

Click nothing if you think Jonadamed will win...No chance for the drunking master.
i laugh at u. U shall all be disappointed
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by IYANGBALI: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
coogar:

and they cannot produce ghost number that is more than the number of accredited voters in delta state grin

GEJ is finished!
I hear say him dey on hunger strike now

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by genearts(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
slimmy05:
They successfully rigged Kano, Kastina and Kaduna. But nothing spoil. 3.5 million difference abi, first minus 1.4million, remaining 2.5 abi. then the almighty delta state cheesy cheesy cheesy I dey laff una

Meanwhile, we are PDP, we are calm, we will surely win.

GEJ2019
Zamfara, borno, sokoto, gombe, bauchi.... should go on??
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by moj2015(f): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Where are the remaining result?
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jonathan will win. it has been foretold long time ago.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by NaLaugh: 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
frisky2good:
In Nigeria? Obama promised to close down Guatanamo prison in his first term. He's in his second term and there are still prisoners in Guatanamo. Politicians only tell people what they want to hear. Once they win, they do what they want.

Which is very true.
However, Obama has delivered in most of the sectors he promised to. Economy, Health Care, Immigration and more.

The polity in Nigeria on the other hand is another story. There hasn't been a Nigerian politician who hasn't stood under the sun with his greasy face to yell - "Constant power supply, good roads, water supply, schools, better wages" etc. However, not a single one has delivered... EVER!

It is both hilarious and sad.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by alanbolo(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kruzilano:
According to the technical ground of
the constitution, Buhari of APC must
score up to 25% in 1/3-(about 13
states-where GEJ won him), out of the
36 states, before he (Buhari) can be
declaired a winner over the incumbent
president. So, even if Buhari won most
of the states in Nigeria, but if he
couldn't win up to 25% votes in the
states that GEJ defeated him, the
presidential election thus, will be
declaired inconclusive, and thus, GEJ
of PDP will still emerge as the winner.
In the states in South-East and South-
South that GEJ won, did Buhari won up
to 25% votes? Let the Notherners start
educating their people nowoooo-about
what the Nigerian constitution says
based on technical ground, because I
know, as soon as they hear that GEJ is
announced the president, they will
start their senseless killings.
Know it now that on technical ground
of the constitution, that Buhari is too
far from becoming the president-inspi
te of the fact that he is the one leading
in most states.

Lie lie... go check your constitution very well.

In addition to the popular votes overall, the president-to-be have to score at least 25% in 2/3 of the states in FGN.

By your calculation of the states, how many is that ?
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by coogar: 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Raxxye:

What about in Kaduna State where APC won with a whooping 1.34million votes against PDP's 98,000, and there was no "rejected vote" in the entire state? That is not rigging, is it?

katsina, you mean?
that's buhari's state of origin - that is expected. however, jonathan was pulling ridiculous numbers in SE states where he has no family ties. of course, those results were rigged!
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by IYANGBALI: 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sagamite:

I am waiting for the official INEC announcement of Benue, Taraba or Adamawa. If Buhari wins just one of these, then I would be 100% confident enough to declare the President of Nigeria without an inch of doubt.
GMB has got adamawa state locked down,so baba is heading straight to the villa

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by blueband(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sagamite:

I am from Benue and Buhari is winning Benue with about 80,000 votes.Three more local governments to go and they are all Akume's local Governments.So Buhari will win Benue

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by dseries(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
rahazaqa:
GMB all the way. grin
. GMB all d way 2 his home town. because by d time d final result is out it will b shoky all d way 4 APC ..
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by viktorEgba: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
"change is the law of life, and those who look only 2 d past or present are certain 2 miss the future"-John F Kennedy(former Us president)
nt being partisan, nobody owns d word CHANGE, n does nt infer 2 any party.
thanks 2 JONATHAN 4 ENHANCING DEMOCRACY. N 2 BUHARI 4 SPICING IT UP, AND YOU NIGERIANS 4 SHOWING PATRIOTISM.
our nation is simply undergoing a transformational change.

NIGERIANS WE SAY NO TO RIGGING, VIOLENCE, and YES 2 TRUE DEMOCRACY. WE ARE NIGERIA. HIT LIKE IN THE NIGERIAN SPIRIT.

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Gondonu: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
frisky2good:
Dem go take u do money ritual last last. How much be duri wey na the one wey dem advertise free u dey find? If the thing good, she go hawk am reach NL?

That is kindy.Thanks dear.
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by VirginFinder: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yorubas installed GEJ and have successfully taken him out. tongue cool

No one fccccks with the Yorubas and goes scot free! angry

5 years of appeasing the north turns out fruitless.

Proudly Yoruba cool
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Sagamite(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I hear say him dey on hunger strike now

His fat wife would not be joining him in such nonsense.

She would eat the remaining of the N1bn plus budgeted for food in Aso Rock before she goes back to Otuoke. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by san316(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
coogar:

and they cannot produce ghost number that is more than the number of accredited voters in delta state grin

GEJ is finished!
seriously. I just did a deficit analysis of the two candidates. For eg if gej gets 30 n gmb gets 5, I deduct 5 from gej and vice versa. In d end adding up d remnants of gej, he had 7.5m n I even gave him 2m in ebonyi. Gmb on d oda hand had 6.5m with the exception of benue, niger, bauchi, borno and zamfara margins. Add the possible margins from there n gej is gone.

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by armadeo(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
Well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
This sign language guy has
done more work than GEJ
has done in 4 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by barnabas91: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
umarc19:
Alhamdulillah grin

Now that Buhari has won Jonathan grin, will Buhari's wife make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience does?
This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.

Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.

3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

4- * My fellow widows.

5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.

7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.

8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.

9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.

10- * Na only you waka come?

11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"

12- * diaris God o...

13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.

14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated?

Please support and honour Nigeria first lady by sharing this with all your friends.

Don't laugh alone.
Can Buhari's wife make us laugh like first lady Dame Patience?

Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are reading" "diaris god o". grin grin grin

#Change is here.

God forgive u my brother. you can't tell me u are so perfect in English. the fact is, God doesn't need u to be outspoken or to be d best intellect b4 he can lift u up. The truth is, that woman has helped d poor masses in the way she can and she doesn't give a damn to peoples approval or remark. She's a woman of good virtue if u don't know. make your research very well
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by LBTY(f): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
mailadedamola:
Result figures is as announced by INEC

Don't forget to reconcile 'Enugus' correct figure aswell. It's no longer in the 14k
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Motolank: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
onosprince:
[size=17pt]Buhari should not celebrte yet because he will be shock when he hears of the result from the south.... He dey learn for riggin grin[/size]
Put same faith in your religion
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
I believe Jonathan will win this presidential election. It is very clear from how regional ethnic votes tilt toward the different candidates involved. I am really disappointed in South West region apart from Ekiti(Perhaps the reason it produces the largest number of professors in the country). Go Ekiti!
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by san316(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
VirginFinder:
Yorubas installed GEJ and have successfully taken him out. tongue cool

No one fccccks with the Yorubas and goes scot free! angry

5 years of appeasing the north turns out fruitless.

Proudly Yoruba cool
yorubas only neutralised gej in d south. The north did d job. Yoruba votes from SW only added 809971 votes to the margin.

1 Like

Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by Sagamite(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by dammytosh: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sagamite:

He won benue and Adamawa
Re: INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format by anigbajumo(m): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sagamite:

ph,delta,akwa ibom nd emboyi....abeg can yer calculation work if dis states inclusive?urgent answer pls coz am cnfused here sumhw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.