Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Is Jonathan And PDP Planning At The Thick Of This Night? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Jonathan And PDP Planning At The Thick Of This Night? (796 Views)

Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ / ‘PDP Planning To Stone Buhari In Ondo’ - Buhari Campaign Co-ordinator / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Jonathan And PDP Planning At The Thick Of This Night? by suwailad(f): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
gej must be planning something tonight
i dont think he can be able to sleep with the latest results
what do you think he is planning guys?

1 Like

Re: What Is Jonathan And PDP Planning At The Thick Of This Night? by noskeybaba: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:
gej must be planning something tonight
i dont think he can be able to sleep with the latest results
what do you think he is planning guys?
Well, you never know.....
For the night is dark and full of terror.
Re: What Is Jonathan And PDP Planning At The Thick Of This Night? by suwailad(f): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2015
can they change results? is it possible for pdp to do that this night?
Re: What Is Jonathan And PDP Planning At The Thick Of This Night? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 31, 2015
I am just wondering what PDP are upto wit deir rigin before 10 am 2 moro mrn wit Buhari leading jonhatan in d counted 19 state with 2million plus, I am optimistic dat buhari should av a smooth victory wen d remaining state are counted baze on my analysis Benue APC, Lagos APC, Niger APC, Bauchi APC, Borno APC, Gombe APC, Yobe APC, Kebbi APC , Sokoto APC, Zamfara APC, Taraba Pdp 60% nd APC 40%, Ebonyi PDP, Bayelsa PDP, River PDP, Cross rive PDP,Delta PDP nd Edo PDP. How market jonathan people, remember God is watching o, make una plan how una won rig from tonit to 10am wey INEC go continue wit d result softly, tongue out frm kaydan
Re: What Is Jonathan And PDP Planning At The Thick Of This Night? by Rapmaestro(m): 12:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Jona to Jega "Guy, I know say you sabi who don win, if no be me.... Ah! I trust you sha... When it is not that you want to die"

(1) (Reply)

Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “no I’m Not Running Away” / Nigerian Prostitutes Declare Free Sex Over Buhari's Win! / A Political Letter To God-the Wind Of God Grinds Slowly But Surely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.