Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 (813 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of "Where Is Umaru Yar'adua?" Protest In 2010 / Impeach Yar'adua Now - Buhari Told Law Makers In 2010 (Throwback) / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 by Nosa77(m): 12:33am On Mar 31, 2015
Just saw a clip on Emmanuel TV now of TB Joshua prophesying the forming of a 'mega-party' that would challenge 'the ruling party' from way back in 2010, long before APC was formed...

1 Like

Re: APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 by Tradesrunner(m): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2015
Yeah i remember the prophecy. I watched it too then. That was actually buildup to 2011. He was saying a new party would challenge an establiseh party. Then i though he was refering to CPC because they did challenge PDP then too
Re: APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 by ejiro2130(m): 1:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Tradesrunner:
Yeah i remember the prophecy. I watched it too then. That was actually buildup to 2011. He was saying a new party would challenge an establiseh party. Then i though he was refering to CPC because they did challenge PDP then too
i

No there's was one he specially mentioned apc, why did u think TBJ kept quiet all through out dis election?
He knew the results already, he was just collecting tite from GEJ

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect during Buhari Administration / If Something Happens To Buhari Before May 29th Will Osinbajo Becomes President? / How True Is This???????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.