Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April (6472 Views)

APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters / Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Eden007(m): 4:47am On Mar 31, 2015
You heard it here first!
1. Inec gets court injunction tomorrow morning not to declare winner of election. This is as a result of pending case of eligibility or YDP case in court.
2. Court orders fresh elections because of exclusion of YDP.
3. Court declares that Buhari lied under oath on 22nd April, hence he wasn't eligible to contest in the first place.
Critically thinking, if you were in Gej's shoes wouldn't you consider using your presidential power to facilitate the above suggestions? You think the court case postponed to April 22nd was victory for Apc? Or you think this YDP story is mere child's play? What do you think is PDP's plan B and plan C? We all know that the judiciary is compromised in Nigeria and as a siting president of Nigeria, anything is possible in your country.
APC don't celebrate yet, your real victory is when the hurdles of these court cases are jumped.
It brings to mind some 'predictions'(prophecies) of some men of God about the outcome of 2015 elections.
In summary, until Buhari is sworn in on May 29, 2015, Buhari has not won yet.
My humble suggestion to avoid chaos in Nigeria is for the international community to step in and peacefully divide Nigeria.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by carozy112(f): 4:49am On Mar 31, 2015
U try.
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by luvmijeje(f): 4:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
You heard it here first!
1. Inec gets court injunction tomorrow morning not to declare winner of election. This is as a result of pending case of eligibility or YDP case in court.
3. Court declares that Buhari lied under oath on 22nd April, hence he wasn't eligible to contest in the first place.
Critically thinking, if you were in Gej's shows wouldn't you consider using your presidential power to facilitate the above suggestions? You think the court case postponed to April 22nd was victory to Apc? Or you think this YDP story is mere child's play? We all know that the judiciary is compromised in Nigeria and as a siting president of Nigeria, anything is possible in your country.
Apc don't celebrate yet, your real victory is when the hurdles of these court cases are jumped.
It brings to mind some 'predictions'(prophecies) of some men of God about the outcome of 2015 elections.
My humble suggestion to avoid chaos in Nigeria is for the international community to step in and peacefully divide Nigeria.

OP, I've not yet seen the fool that will dare thwart the free will of people to decide their own leader. The people have decided.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Eden007(m): 4:59am On Mar 31, 2015
luvmijeje:

OP, I've not yet the fool that will dare thwart the free of people to decide their own leader. The people have decided.
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
That is why I fear for chaos. Reading from PDP's body language, it'll boil down to the above suggestions. PDP won't hand over to APC without trying out the above. The question APC supporters should ask is, Why did Buhari lie under oath? It wasn't relevant if you ask me? Why didn't inec just include YDP in the ballot paper not that they would have won? I fear For Nigeria, watch out as it plays out from Now to May 29, 2015. Let me also add that chaos resulting from the above might lead to interim military Government. Watch out! These are solely my opinions no source.

8 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Billygee2u: 5:02am On Mar 31, 2015
the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta should also rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
If Buhari wins, Nigerians prepare for another stronger violence in Nigeria.
I am not supporting violence in Nigeria,but this is the true nature of things to happen if Buhari wins.
Even Buhari's certificateless issue on ground is enough to cause uprising after he's sworn in as Nigeria's next president. No one is above the law.all heads are equal.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by otokx(m): 5:03am On Mar 31, 2015
On Your Own
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Eden007(m): 5:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta should also rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
If Buhari wins Nigerians prepare for another stronger violence in Nigeria.
I am not supporting violence in Nigeria,but this is the true nature of things to happen if Buhari wins.
Even Buhari's certificateless issue on ground is enough to cause uprising after he's sworn in as Nigeria's next president. No one is above the law.all heads are equal.
I doubt Buhari will be sworn in as President of a United Nigeria. The case of Sudan comes into mind. I seriously think PDP will go for the YDP option first so as to look innocent.

5 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by luvmijeje(f): 5:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
That is why I fear for chaos. Reading from PDP's body language, it'll boil down to the above suggestions. PDP won't hand over to APC without trying out the above. The question APC supporters should ask is, Why did Buhari lie under oath? It wasn't relevant if you ask me? Why didn't inec just include YDP in the ballot paper not that they would have won? I fear For Nigeria, watch out as it plays out from Now to May 29, 2015. Let me also add that chaos resulting from the above might lead to interim military Government. Watch out! These are solely my opinions no source.

As I said, I'm awaiting for the fool who thinks he's bigger than this country. By the way which oath did he take falsely?

Jonathan and his goons will try to thwart it but they will fail.

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Eden007(m): 5:20am On Mar 31, 2015
luvmijeje:

As I said, I'm awaiting for the fool who thinks he's bigger than this country. By the way which oath did he take falsely?
Jonathan and his goons will try to thwart it but they will fail.
If I am not mistaken, the oath he said his certificate was with the military. This is part of the eligibility case in court. Reason this out, I'm disappointed to inform you that Buhari may not rule afterall. Pray For your much desired 'change' to materialize. What is PDP planing now? You think ffk, fayose, okupe etc will eat humble pie? Most of these court justices dine with politicians I'm giving you an inside information on that. Some may seem neutral but most do have political interest. I doubt PDP won't compromise those judgments.

8 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by luvmijeje(f): 5:29am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
If I am not mistaken, the oath he said his certificate was with the military. This is part of the eligibility case in court. Reason this out, I'm disappointed to inform you that Buhari may not rule afterall. Pray For your much desired 'change' to materialize. What is PDP planing now? You think ffk, fayose, okupe etc will eat humble pie? Most of these court justices dine with politicians I'm giving you an inside information on that. Some may seem neutral but most do have political interest. I doubt PDP won't compromise those judgments.

The same military that was used to rig the Ekiti election...... Is it the same military Rivers, Imo and Edo States are bitterly complaining about of being used to subvert the will of the people during the voting process 2 days ago?

No, the opposition just need to discredit them in the law court.
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Eden007(m): 5:36am On Mar 31, 2015
I Need More opinions on this. APC and PDP supporters what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by egift(m): 5:38am On Mar 31, 2015
[img]http://media./media/eVP3WaYqYQMXm/giphy.gif[/img]

Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl. Airport | March 31st to May 29th, 2015.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Pebcak: 5:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
You heard it here first!
Critically thinking, if you were in Gej's shoes wouldn't you consider using your presidential power to facilitate the above suggestions? You think the court case postponed to April 22nd was victory for Apc? Or you think this YDP story is mere child's play? What do you think is PDP's plan B and plan C? We all know that the judiciary is compromised in Nigeria and as a siting president of Nigeria, anything is possible in your country.
APC don't celebrate yet, your real victory is when the hurdles of these court cases are jumped.

Exactly my tots

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by kipesco(m): 5:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
You heard it here first!
I am on my knees praying God help divide this country Nigeria to South and North.

2 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by bigtt76(f): 6:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Jack won't happen ....forget all that yarns! We've seen it before naaa. 1983 elections was keenly and fiercely contested. When the incumbent won, it caused more riots leading to the military truncating democracy when it did at that time. It would be no different if Jonathan tries to perpetuate himself in power.

Forget that breakup crap .....they need the north as much as the north needs them. If they wanted to breakup ....it would have been done before the elections when Boko Haram was disturbing naa, not now.

5 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 31, 2015
kipesco:

I am on my knees praying God help divide this country Nigeria to South and North.

Don't pray to ME, for your prayers & sacrifices are abomination unto ME. Buhari have I loved, but Jonathan have I hated.

I even sent my servant [Rev. Mbaka] to show you stubborn, myopic & incorrigible "Nigerian Follow-Follow Jews" the way, but you rejected him.

Therefore......You Are On Your Own! grin

4 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Eden007(m): 6:06am On Mar 31, 2015
kipesco:

split south further to Niger delta(south south).

2 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by egift(m): 6:09am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
You heard it here first!

Reply On:

1. INEC as an Independent Electoral body can't just be interfered with. You can go to the court after the Result.

2. YDP is not a factor in 2015 election. Remember the Judge even threaten to arrest the officials of YDP if they lay claim on 2015 electoral process.

3. Whether Jonathan will try to buy the case of Buhari eligibility is yet to be seen. But the case is actually a very simple, below are highlights of the issues on that:
- Buhari told the court he earned a Cambridge Certificate (FACT: He did earn one legitimately).
- Buhari said it was not in his possession (FACT: Yes it is not on him, when his residence was ransacked in 1985, it was among what was taken).
- Buhari claimed the Army has a backup record (FACT: They do, but someone must have deliberately remove them. GMB will never punished if the military lose a record in their possession)
- The Electoral Act mandate you affix the copies of the document, and Buhari affixed a Sworn Affidavit. (FACT: He is right and with legal bound. A Sworn Affidavit from a competent court of adequate jurisdiction is so powerful it can stand in the place of anything imaginable). This should be a big lesson to everyone.

Summary:
PDP have no case to remain in power. This election is between Jonathan vs Nigerians. If Jonathan do anything that makes Nigeria boil, he will not know any peace. Left for me, I did like PDP and their agents to go immediately and withdraw all the cases as an apology to Nigerians for a 16yrs of Failure and Corruption.

God bless Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Eden007(m): 6:11am On Mar 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Jack won't happen ....forget all that yarns! We've seen it before naaa. 1983 elections was keenly and fiercely contested. When the incumbent won, it caused more riots leading to the military truncating democracy when it did at that time. It would be no different if Jonathan tries to perpetuate himself in power.
Forget that breakup crap .....they need the north as much as the north needs them. If they wanted to breakup ....it would have been done before the elections when Boko Haram was disturbing naa, not now.
Niger Delta doesn't need North. Boko haram had no reasonable reason to fight But Niger delta militants will and that is create their own country. Do you think Asari's threats were empty threats? For your information, you can't fight militants in the creek else they'll be massive oil pipe lines destruction. Hence, crumbling Nigeria's economy.

2 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by egift(m): 6:13am On Mar 31, 2015
kipesco:

Stop praying a useless prayer. The rest of us are praying to effective Nigeria with strong institutions so we can expand and conquer Niger, Ghana, Togo, Benin Rep and Cameroon and have them as Satellite States.

Up Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by 9jii(m): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
If Buhari wins, Nigerians prepare for another stronger violence in Nigeria.

Who will suffer the most if Niger Delter turned into new Borno?

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Eden007(m): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

Reply On:
1. INEC as an Independent Electoral body can't just be interfered with. You can go to the court after the Result.
2. YDP is not a factor in 2015 election. Remember the Judge even threaten to arrest the officials of YDP if they lay claim on 2015 electoral process.
3. Whether Jonathan will try to buy the case of Buhari eligibility is yet to be seen. But the case is actually a very simple, below are highlights of the issues on that:
- Buhari told the court he earned a Cambridge Certificate (FACT: He did earn one legitimately).
- Buhari said it was not in his possession (FACT: Yes it is not on him, when his residence was ransacked in 1985, it was among what was taken).
- Buhari claimed the Army has a backup record (FACT: They do, but someone must have deliberately remove them. GMB will never punished if the military lose a record in their possession)
- The Electoral Act mandate you affix the copies of the document, and Buhari affixed a Sworn Affidavit. (FACT: He is right and with legal bound. A Sworn Affidavit from a competent court of adequate jurisdiction is so powerful it can stand in the place of anything imaginable). This should be a big lesson to everyone.
Summary:
PDP have no case to remain in power. This election is between Jonathan vs Nigerians. If Jonathan do anything that makes Nigeria boil, he will not know any peace. Left for me, I did like PDP and their agents to go immediately and withdraw all the cases as an apology to Nigerians for a 16yrs of Failure and Corruption.
God bless Nigeria. Sai Buhari.
Those are your Opinions. Let's see how this plays out. My question is, Why is Niger delta so important to you people in the North and south west? It is obvious You don't like us, why not peacefully let us go For once a Niger Deltan was president, the north sponsored Boko haram to distract his government. This is unfair injustice! UN should please come to our rescue. We are tired of being treated as irrelevant! We need peaceful break up Please!!

2 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Eden007(m): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2015
9jii:

Who will suffer the most if Niger Delter turned into new Borno?
Niger deltans won't kill ourselves. We'll chase oil companies away from our creeks, we'll chase all northerners and people from south west away, we won't kill them only if they resist which I doubt they will. We need freedom!

2 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by egift(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
Those are your Opinions. Let's see how this plays out. My question is, Why is Niger delta so important to you people in the North and south west? It is obvious You don't like us, why not peacefully let us go For once a Niger Deltan was president, the north sponsored Boko haram to distract his government. This is unfair injustice! UN should please come to our rescue. We are tired of being treated as irrelevant! We need peaceful break up Please!!

Read the bold above and read the text below:
"It is a divisive and clannish mentality like this that is sending Jonathan home".

And you must new here if you consider me from SW or a Northerner. Don;t worry I have been called a Russian and Lebanese before grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by 9jii(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
Niger deltans won't kill ourselves. We'll chase oil companies away from our creeks, we'll chase all northerners and people from south west away, we won't kill them only if they resist which I doubt they will. We need freedom!

You cant get to the innocent people NAVY and ARMY will Handle you Fam!

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by egift(m): 6:33am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:

Stop beating that you rusty chest. Nigerians including those in SS want a competent leadership. For your information, Buhari is not your regular weak, incompetent Zoologist.

ND can get the massive well-deserved development and empowerment OR be a war zone - it is your choice. But ever delude yourself with the thought that anyone is scared.
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Eden007(m): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

Read the bold above and read the text below:
"It is a divisive and clannish mentality like this that is sending Jonathan home".
And you must new here if you consider me from SW or a Northerner. Don;t worry I have been called a Russian and Lebanese before grin grin grin
You have not answered my question. If you ain't a northerner, from sw, then you must be a disgrace to ss and Se. I throw this question again, Why not allow the 'useless' Niger deltans go and form their country? The new found love between yoruba and Hausa should help them in their new country.

3 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Eden007(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2015
9jii:

You cant get to the innocent people NAVY and ARMY will Handle you Fam!
You seem to Forget who will be the president between now and May 29 regardless of the announcement today. You also seem to underestimate the weapons acquired by Niger delta militants. It was predicted a longtime ago that they'll be no Nigeria by 2015. Please peacefully let us go. There's no need to pretend we love eachother.

3 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by bigtt76(f): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Massive oil spills yes and who will suffer it? Niger Deltans not Asari Dokubo! All his years of fighting Obasanjo's government, did it benefit the masses? People need to open their eyes ....these guys are not fighting for the emancipation of the people BUT rather for their own pocket! How many schools or scholarships has he given the masses? Has he built any roads? Where is he currently living - Abuja, where does he have investments - Benin Republic not Yenagoa or Portharcourt.

You will shocked that US and other countries will deal with the militants in the creeks. Do you know the effect a civil war in Nigeria in this present days would mean to the whole of West Africa? You think US and other countries would allow it happen? You must be joking dear.

Eden007:
Niger Delta doesn't need North. Boko haram had no reasonable reason to fight But Niger delta militants will and that is create their own country. Do you think Asari's threats were empty threats? For your information, you can't fight militants in the creek else they'll be massive oil pipe lines destruction. Hence, crumbling Nigeria's economy.
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by 9jii(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
You seem to Forget who will be the president between now and May 29 regardless of the announcement today. You also seem to underestimate the weapons acquired by Niger delta militants. It was predicted a longtime ago that they'll be no Nigeria by 2015. Please peacefully let us go. There's no need to pretend we love eachother.
Never.
Togather forever

Nigeria is bigger than any region.

Failing this Election doesn't mean end of the world.
Its upto you if you think it can be.
Try

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by egift(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2015
9jii:

Never.
Togather forever

Nigeria is bigger than any region.

Failing this Election doesn't mean end of the world.
Its upto you if you think it can be.
Try

Gbam!!!
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by egift(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
You have not answered my question. If you ain't a northerner, from sw, then you must be a disgrace to ss and Se. I throw this question again, Why not allow the 'useless' Niger deltans go and form their country? The new found love between yoruba and Hausa should help them in their new country.

Read your insults and see your foolishness. Nigerians have made their decisions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Plotting To Remove Osinbajo / 70% Of Voters Are Undecided On 2019 Polls - Olawepo-hashim / How North Cornered 80% Nigeria's Oil Blocs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.