Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Heroes And True Advocates Of CHANGE And Democracy In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Heroes And True Advocates Of CHANGE And Democracy In Nigeria (674 Views)

Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia / We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / Body Of Senior Advocates Of Nigeria Backs NBA Position On Corrupt Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Heroes And True Advocates Of CHANGE And Democracy In Nigeria by Soloter(m): 5:02am On Mar 31, 2015
1. Asiwaju Tinubu (the Lion of Bourdilion)
2. Rotimi Amaechi - the most sincere south south politician with one Nigeria at heart like Obasanjo.
3. Pa Buhari.

Hit like if my list satisfies you or add your own contribution.

6 Likes

Re: The Heroes And True Advocates Of CHANGE And Democracy In Nigeria by smsshola(m): 5:12am On Mar 31, 2015
In my own opinion:
1. The Nigerian who are tired of mediocrity.
2. The elderly and sick ppu who came out to vote fo a generation that is not their own.
3. The social media that provide the means fo u and me to contribute.
4. The Nigerian who crave fo change never mind the religion, ethnicity but feel its time we get it right.

1 Like

Re: The Heroes And True Advocates Of CHANGE And Democracy In Nigeria by amnestylaw1(m): 5:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Amechi is my hero. Despite the harassments and intimadation from the powers that be and his kinsmen, he stood for what he beleives in. Sai Buhari , sai Osinbajo, sai Amechi, sai a new Nigeria we can once again be proud of.
Re: The Heroes And True Advocates Of CHANGE And Democracy In Nigeria by Mynd44: 5:57am On Mar 31, 2015
Amaechi had nothing to gain yet he stood up and is still standing while the PDP did not just know what to do with him
Re: The Heroes And True Advocates Of CHANGE And Democracy In Nigeria by deandavid(m): 6:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Enawore david
Barr. FESTUS KEYAMO
Adams oshobaba
Raji Fashola
Chris ingige
Gibson Akporehe

I am number one hero of change. Mediocrity has been d order of d day in d 16 years rule of PDP. Thank God for this timely change.

1 Like

Re: The Heroes And True Advocates Of CHANGE And Democracy In Nigeria by Plshavmercyamen: 7:07am On Mar 31, 2015
OWELLE ANAYOCHUKWU ROCHAS OKOROCHA. My Gov'nor, My Gov'nor!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Team APC New Formation / Jonathan Remains My Hero!!! / Controversial Rivers State Collation Officer(watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.