Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

See What PDP/GEJ Supporters Are Now Relying On To Win This Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What PDP/GEJ Supporters Are Now Relying On To Win This Election. (1121 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / Buhari’s Supporters Are Going Through Hell In Yobe – Adamu / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What PDP/GEJ Supporters Are Now Relying On To Win This Election. by hensben(m): 5:30am On Mar 31, 2015
Apostle Suleman’s 2015 prophecies, number twelve(12) which states that and i quote;

'I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles'.

I have noticed that since yesterday after buhari took the lead in the presidential election, Almost all PDP/GEJ supporters on here are now saying typing 'God let GEJ win this election', it seems their mind are reflecting to apostle suleman's prophecy as they are typing those words.Remember, GMB serve God too now abi grin

See the full prophecies here;http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/05/ostle-sulemans-2015-prophecies-general-election-another-june-12-buharis-health-needs-attention/.

Ps: Apostle suleman is one of the apostle i dont joke with his prophecies because 95%(if not all) do come to pass.

GMB supporters what's opinion about the prophecy? No insult to Apostle pls.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Should Buhali Be Congratulated And Supported? / Ayo Fayoshe Served Impeachment Notice By Ekiti State Assembly. / President Jonathan's Message To Nigerians Ahead Of Tomorrow's Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.